T W E N T Y • F I V E

HEY YO- if you haven't seen my announcement, I'm updating this book on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays :)) so here's Tuesday's update, I'll see you in 2 days

Ariella's POV

I lay back on my bed, the cool bandage has now turned warm.

I sit back up, going to the bathroom to take my jumper off. I unwrap the bandage slowly, turning around to see my bare back with green and blue splotches.

"I've had way worse." I shrug before placing washing the bandage in cold water again. I put my jumper back on as my top half was naked before placing the roller up damp bandage in the mini freezer.

I go back to have a shower, washing my hair with my own shampoo before getting out a putting a robe on. I do my skin care like usual before my phone rings.

"They still think you're in Korea, so your safe for now. But be cautious, because they still think you're in Korea, it means they know I tried to use the card to book a plane out of Korea, that plan has failed. But still be careful, its quite suspicious how they haven't gotten any new leads."

The phone then hangs us. "Count on that man to make a conversation one sided and short." I mumble before hearing a knock.

I wrap the robe tighter around my body, taking the long fabric that tied around another robe and wrapped each end around my hands.

It was now a weapon I could use to strangle someone if I needed too.

I look through the peep hole and let go of the fabric when I see Renjun.

I open the door, letting him in. He goes straight in with a plastic bag in his hands, putting the contents on the bed. I walk towards him and see pain killers and a type of cream. "What's that for?" I ask him and he turns to me. "I saw the bandage on your back when you fought that man at lunch. I also saw a bit of it starting to fall off, showing bruises." he says without emotion, walking up to me.

"Uh..im really fine.." I say while he gently takes my shoulders and sits me on the bed. "Can you just let me put the cream on? It'll help with the pain and healing." he says and I look at him for a second before sighing.

"Let me put some clothes on first." I tell him and he nods.

I get clothes out of my bag and go to the bathroom, taking my robe off and putting on a loose shorts, a bra and shirt. I brush my fingers through my damp hair as I walk back out, seeing renjun pat the spot on the bed beside him. I sit there awkwardly and he turns my body gently to have my back facing him.

"Can I..?" he asks as I feel his fingers grab the end of my shirt. "Mhm." Is all I say as he slowly lifts it up. "Oh my.." I hear him mumble in Chinese as he lifts my shirt all the way to my neck. "uhm, I think ill also need to.. well uhm?"

I turn to look at him and see him go red. I realise what he's asking and chuckle. I take the first and lift it over my head so its now just on my arms, covering my chest and stomach. "Just unclip it, ill hold it from the front." I tell him and he hums in response.