Patience, Communication, Trust: (Part Two)

"No, you did not just say that. I'm hanging up" Olivia's smile stayed permanent as she looked down to her lock screen of a picture of her and Spencer. "Liv, what do you think about this?" Jordan asked. Wearing matching outfits head to toe with Simone. "Cute Jordan, real cute" Olivia sighed. Sitting on a chair by the window, Olivia groaned closing her eyes trying to block her view from how annoyingly cute they were being. "Are we really going to wear all of this?" Simone asked.

"Yes, baby. Twin day is coming up for homecoming week and you and I have to match. You look so cute by the way. Why can't we do this every day? Oh, we also have to go shopping for Our taken shirts. Is it green for single, yellow for undecided, and red for taken?" Jordan asked. "How about a color for married?" Olivia joked. As if an idea popped into his head. "Your right Liv, none of these colors will do us justice".

"What about a purple, pink? White! Because you wear white, or black for the tuxedo? Or half and half. Your choice Simone" Jordan smiled kissing her cheek. "Jordan, wouldn't it be weird to not wear a color that's not on the homecoming list? People would start asking, and get curious as to why we are wearing a different color. People would find out we are married" Simone said. "So? Maybe that's the perfect way to announce that we are married. Just think about it baby, please" Jordan said.

"You want to announce your marriage to the whole school on twin spirit day?" Olivia asked holding in her laughter. "Okay, scratch that plan. Wasn't a great idea anyway. Guess red it is, and while we are at it, we will make sure to buy Olivia a green shirt...unless?" Jordan trailed off. "You and Spence?". "What about Spencer and I?" Olivia asked trying to hide her smile from her brother. Jordan sighed deeply coming to sit next to Olivia. "You can't tell me after our whole conversation you both still haven't spoken? I practically told you to go after him. I've seen you two in the summer and there was definitely something," Jordan said. Olivia cut off her gaze when she moved uncomfortably in her seat.

"Yeah, we talked..." Olivia trailed off flashing back to the viewpoint gazing into Spencer's eyes. Trying to hide her smile, Olivia looked down clearing her throat. "And..." Jordan trailed off. "We are taking it one day at a time. For now, we are just friends" Olivia lied. "Well, I'm happy you both are at least talking. I miss the trio. But now with Simone, it could be the four of us. Maybe one of these days you, Spence, Simone, and I can go on an unofficial, official double date" Jordan nudged her. Olivia crossed her legs, thinking for a moment. "Sounds like fun. Wouldn't want to spend my Friday night any other way. Going on a double date with my brother and his wife, while the both of you make googly eyes to each other. Thanks for the offer Jordan but I think I'll pass" Olivia said.

"Don't say I didn't warn you. When you're in love Olivia. We do the craziest things. It runs in the Baker genes" Jordan said gazing towards Simone. "I've been in love before Jordan and trust me your one of a kind" Olivia smiled patting his back. "No, Liv, you haven't. When you find your person whether it'd be Spencer or someone else. It's a different kind of love. Trust me" Jordan said catching Simone's smile. "Just don't run away. Spencer's a good guy and he means well" Jordan said squeezing Olivia's knee. "That's twice now you come in with some solid advice. Married Jordan is definitely not the kid brother I remember" Olivia said. "Yeah well, Simone's changed me for the better. Or so I've been told. Speaking of that I should go check on her" Jordan said. Rushing over to Simone they disappeared into the aisle.

Olivia grinned shaking her head when a knock came from the window from behind her. Her heart raced, out of fear, automatically turning to see Spencer smiling at her. Getting up quickly, she called Jordan on the phone. "Hey, I'm leaving. I'll see you back at the house" Olivia said walking out of the store. Hanging up the phone she pulled Spencer into an embrace. "Thank you for saving me. I'm telling you, it was about to get worse. Talking about matching outfits for every day of homecoming week. It would've been a while" Olivia said.