What Happens in Bringston, Stays in Bringston (Part Three)

"As the unofficial official mayor, I would like to welcome you to Bringston University! Home of the Lions!" Keisha McCalla excitedly spoke as she guided the four of them through campus. "We take pride in building a university where all walks of life are welcomed. All of our students come from diverse backgrounds which makes Bringston so unique. The second you step onto campus you feel at home. It's what made me want to apply. When I first came to visit I kind of already knew this is where I wanted to be. Haven't regretted it since,".

Keisha walked ahead of the group as she pointed towards the beautiful bold historic buildings that surrounded them. "She's a beaut, I'll tell you that," Keisha smiled towards the beautiful campus. Simone's eyes sparkled as she'd been loving every minute of the tour. Already feeling at home, she could see herself attending in the fall. A sudden excitement washed over her already thinking about it. 

"Set in the heart of Atlanta Georgia, this college town, is always busy with something to do. Trust me, one thing you will never be is bored. Whether you have a party to attend to, dates to go on, or study groups at the library, your time at Bringston will be filled to the brim. Besides all the fun you may be having with school, and parties, we also have a great athletics program for those of you who play sports or dance. Spencer, do you play a sport?" Keisha asked flashing him a smile. Olivia rolled her eyes when Simone nudged her. Spencer nodded, squeezing Jordan's shoulder. "We both play football, Simone plays tennis, and Liv dances,".

Keisha grinned wider. "Great that means the four of you will love it here. Oh Simone, my best friend actually plays tennis for Bringston, maybe if we have time we can stop by the courts,". Simone smiled excitedly. "I would love that,". "Great, it's settled. It's right by the baseball field, so we'll head over there in a bit. The boys started to trail behind as the girls kept pace with Keisha. "So are you girls thinking of applying here?" Keisha asked. Simone and Olivia both shrugged. "Thinking about it,". "It's always great to keep your options open," Keisha smiled as she looked back towards Spencer.

"Actually my aunt works here. She is a journalism professor. One of the main reasons we came down was to visit her, and of course to see what Bringston is all about. My aunt raves about this university nonstop telling me that I'm going to love it here..." Simone trailed the second Keisha nudged her. "And?". Simone grinned as her gaze fell down to her shoes. "And, I think she was right,". Keisha matched Simone's smile pulling her into a side hug. "This is only the beginning! Wait until you see the rest of campus!". Keisha guided the group towards the tennis courts when the boys caught up to the girls they said their goodbyes as they saw the football players on the field practicing.

"It was great to meet you, Keisha thank you for the tour," Spencer shook her hand. "Such a gentleman, we love that. The pleasure is all mine. Maybe we can meet up later? I was about to tell the girls about this dance show we do every year. You should come," Keisha said. Spencer looked around the group as his eyes fell on Olivia's. She crossed her arms as her gaze narrowed waiting for his response. Tilting her head to the left, she smiled at him, curious to know what he was going to say. Spencer's throat went dry when he looked towards Jordan. 'We'll see. If the girls are going, then maybe we'll come too,". "Nice save," Olivia mouthed. Spencer smiled walking backward. "Don't worry they'll come, right girls?" Keisha gave Spencer a subtle wink before turning back towards Simone and Olivia. They both looked at each other when Simone shrugged.

"I mean we got no plans tonight, sounds fun,". "We don't?" Olivia widened her eyes towards Simone. She shook her head grinning from ear to ear. "Unless you got something planned that I don't know, then no?". "Liv, I promise you're going to love it. And the boys will too. Maybe you both can join me on stage. I'm sure the team wouldn't mind that," Keisha wrapped her arms around both Olivia and Simone, making their way towards the tennis courts. Olivia gritted her teeth, shooting Simone an ice-cold glare. "Yeah, thanks Simone,". She let out a laugh. "Girl, you worry too much, Keisha's harmless,". Olivia grunted. "Yeah, we'll see how you are going to react when a girl starts coming onto Jordan,".  Simone thought for a moment when she nodded. "You right, we better watch out for her,". "Or her friends," Olivia added on. "You got a good point,". Simone said now a bit more cautious.