What Happens in Bringston, Stays in Bringston (Part Six)

The smell of vaporized cigarettes filled the air, as the cloud of smoke surrounded Spencer and Olivia. They stood at the entrance of the party Keisha had invited them to. Olivia took a deep sigh while her legs trembled. Just the smell of alcohol-intoxicated her. Although she knew she had been strong enough to resist the urge, the smell had always seemed to catch her off guard. It was unpleasant yet mesmerizing. A certain buzz she'd felt imagining the taste of alcohol on her lips. Licking them, she squeezed Spencer's hand as he watched her tremble in his embrace. "Liv..." Spencer trailed catching her worried gaze. Olivia softened her lips, pulling them into a smile.

"Spence...I'm fine. It's just...I haven't been around or smelled alcohol in over a month. Brings back memories you know?". Spencer gently nodded. "I know. But we don't have to..." Spencer trailed when Olivia cut him off once again. "I want to. It's our last night at Bringston. I'll be fine. I promise,". "You sure?" Spencer asked. Olivia nodded, flashing him a wider smile than before. "I'm sure. Remember what I said? I didn't want you to worry about me this weekend. You are supposed to be having fun, and not worrying about me,". Spencer caught her gaze, taking a deep breath in, before exhaling.

"You know I always do,". With love in her eyes, she bit her bottom lip out of nerves. "I know you do. But I'm good. If anything I have Nurse Joy on speed dial. She told me if I needed to talk, we can have a meeting over the phone, and to not hesitate to call her. We spoke this afternoon, and she reassured me I should be okay. She prepared me and told me that I should be able to have fun. I'm doing great in recovery, and it's been over a month since my last sip of alcohol. If I get overwhelmed I promise I will let you know, and we could leave,". Spencer let out an exhale, gently nodding. Holding up his pinky, she rolled her eyes before interlacing her pinky in his. Kissing his pinky, she could still see Spencer had been slightly tense. Stepping in front of him, she rubbed her hand along the edge of his jaw placing a tender kiss on his cheek. Spencer softened his expression, the second he felt her lips on his skin.

"I love you Spence and thank you for always looking out for me. even when you don't have to..."Olivia trailed when this time Spencer interrupted her. "I want to,". Olivia grinned. "I know you do but tonight is all about us having fun. It's our last night to do so before going back to reality, and back to our regular lives,". An unfamiliar grin fell on Olivia's lips as she met his gaze, biting her lip she leaned in closer to his ear. "Besides who knows where this night will lead,". She pulled away flashing him a wink while a smirk filled her lips. She didn't have to say another word, as her eyes spoke volumes.

As if she was thinking out loud, Spencer's palms had gotten sweaty just imagining what was running through her. "Oh I may have a few things in mind," Spencer said as his eyes roamed her body. Extending her hand, Spencer took it, as she turned back around meeting his gaze. "Oh do you now?". A smirk spread on his lips when he nodded. "Maybe you can tell me all about them,". Olivia flashed him another wink as she pulled him deeper inside the party. The both of them found their way to the booth Keisha had reserved. Waving the both of them over, Keisha hugged them both.

"Great the gangs all here! So I was about to order for the group. First-round is on me. The rest we spin,". Flashing them a wink. Olivia and spencer both shook their heads. "We're good,". Keisha shrugged. "Guess more for me! I'll be back in a few,". Keisha moves swiftly around the crowd of students making her way towards the bar. Olivia widened her eyes taking a seat next to Simone. "She's a handful,". Simone twirled her fingers around when her smile quickly disappeared. "To say the least,". Spencer and Olivia both looked at each other when they noticed the tension between Simone and Jordan. "You guys good? Spencer asked. Jordan looked around the party when he gave a quick nod. "Just fine,".

"You sure about that?" Olivia asked. Jordan shot her sister a glare when he clenched his jaw. "Liv, drop it, we're good,". "It sure doesn't sound like it," Olivia kept poking. Jordan shot her another ice-cold glare when she raised her hands in surrender. "Fine, fine I'll drop it,". The song changed to an up-tempo beat when Olivia turned back towards Simone. "You mind dancing with me?". Simone grinned when she nodded. "Thought you'd never ask,". Taking Simone's hand the both of them exited the booth. "We'll be back. Have fun!" Olivia waved back towards Spencer when he lifted his hands. She mouthed for Spencer to talk with Jordan when he watched Olivia turned around making her way towards the dance floor.