Forever Until Forever Falls Apart (Part One)

"Who would've known Jordan would be getting married again," Spencer hung his arm around Olivia walking down the boulevard of shops in Beverly Hills. The both of them were meeting Jordan for their last tuxedo fitting. The wedding was in t-minus two days and the minute they got back home from Bringston, everything had been so chaotic. But after weeks of preparation, the day was quickly approaching. "Yeah, who would've know my parents would be so into it," Olivia smiled. Walking close to Spencer. Their bodies bumped each other with every step they took. Spencer scrunched his eyebrows at the realization. "A little too into it. But I'm glad they are. At least coming to terms with it and letting them go through with the wedding. Because for a while now, I was scared Mrs. Baker was going to forge Jordan's signature in his sleep,".

Olivia laughed. "You know I wouldn't doubt that she tried. Probably the reason why Jordan locked his door since she brought up the annulment,". Spencer laughed along with her. Holding Olivia closer than before, he thought of how much fun he was going to have. "You know what I'm really excited for?" Spencer asked. Olivia raised her eyebrows intrigued. Showing off her adorable smile Spencer loved to see. "What is that?". "I'm excited about everything that comes with weddings. Like dancing with you, and just being able to celebrate young love. We don't get to see it often. I'm happy for Jordan and Simone. If they love each other, why wait you know?" Spencer asked. Olivia looked towards him with a concerned look on her face. Spencer immediately read her expression slowing to a stop.

"What's with the face?". Pointing to the both of them Spencer shook his head. "What? No Liv, I promise I'm not thinking of marrying you. Believe me, I ain't ready for all of that. Jordan's on a whole other level. Trust me I love weddings but I ain't at that stage in my life yet,". Olivia's nose crinkled. A hint of a smile spread on her lips. Raising an eyebrow her heart warmed at the thought of marrying Spencer. "Yet? Do you want to get married one day?". With confidence, he nodded. "I would love to one day. Sometime in the very far future. I want kids, I want all of that, and I don't know...I'd like to think it'll be me and you one day doing all of these things,".

Spencer turned towards her taking her hands in his, he rubbed his thumb on top of her hand soothing her. "I thought you don't move fast like my brother?" Olivia joked. Spencer smiled meeting her eyes knowing she'd been avoiding answering him. "Thinking about it and doing it, are two different things Liv,". "Well let's keep thinking about it and in a couple of years we can come back to this question," Olivia pulled him down the sidewalk. "Don't think I'm going to forget what we talked about," Spencer said when Olivia turned around smiling. "Oh, I know you won't,".

Looking down at their hands interlaced Olivia couldn't help but think of how much the both of them have been through to get to this point. They'd been so on the go, that she never stopped and thought of how thankful she was to be in a better place with Spencer. She didn't know if it was because of the wedding, that romance was in the air, or that she was just happy. Maybe it'd been a mix of all three, but whatever it was she'd wished this happiness she'd felt just doing the small things with Spencer would never leave. Because for the first time in a long time, she could say in confidence that she'd been happy and mean it. Something she never thought about until now. Wrapping her arm around Spencer, while holding his hand with the other, she leaned her head on his shoulder, smiling from ear to ear.

"You know we've come a long way," Olivia thought out loud. Spencer sighed agreeing. "Yeah, we have. This year had been a lot, to say the least,". Olivia gently nodded. "You can say that again,". "But...If it meant we'd end up here. Together, then I would do it over again in a heartbeat,". Olivia looked up meeting his eyes. A warm smile fell on her lips as she brushed her nose against his shoulder. "You sure about that? A lot has happened..." Olivia trailed. Spencer thought for a moment. "On second thought...". Olivia's mouth parted nudging him. Spencer grinned. "Liv, you going to make me repeat myself?". Olivia shrugged. Her lips creased into a bigger smile. Scraping her teeth against her bottom lip, she shrugged. "Not a bad idea if you ask me,". "Glad I wasn't," Spencer said.