Baker Family Game Night (Part Two)

Both Olivia and Spencer placed their hands on the sides of each other's faces, when he stepped forward, deepening their kiss. They both pulled away for a brief moment, lost in one another's gaze. Spencer smiled, still in awe, to have Olivia standing before him. A feeling he wished he would never get used to. His gaze fell down to her lips when he pulled her in for another kiss. While his hands fell to the lowest part of her back, tightening the space between them.

Olivia softly pulled away after another long moment, letting her hands linger on his jaw, trailing their way down to his chin. She shut her lips tightly together, trying to contain her smile, as she met Spencer's gaze. Falling to his lips, she could see the shimmer from her lip gloss. With her thumb, she gently wiped it away. Spencer kept his gaze on Olivia. She had a hint of bashfulness, just when her cheeks turned a rosy pink.

"Welcome home" Olivia smiled. Her voice fell to a whisper when Spencer grinned. Meeting her gaze, he spoke softly. "It's good to be home. For a moment I thought I wouldn't be back here. It's been too long" Spencer said. With a sad smile, Olivia thought back to the moment Spencer had walked in on her and Asher. The hurt he had in his eyes, giving her back his house key. "I'm sorry Spencer...I" Olivia trailed off when he cupped the sides of her face. "Liv, we are past all of that. I got you right here, right now, and that's all that matters" Spencer said. 

"Spencer..."Olivia trailed off. Looking down the hallway, she wanted nothing more than to embrace him. Nervous her parents would walk up the stairs, Olivia bit her lip, interlacing her hands in his pulling him inside her bedroom. Closing the door behind her. Spencer watched her walk over to her phone and press play. With the music on low. Olivia turned back to Spencer, meeting his gaze. 

Spencer stayed silent letting his eyes linger on her every curve. Olivia looked beautiful as always, wearing an off-the-shoulder crop top long sleeve, and blue jeans that highlighted every part of her. His heart raced at the thought of Olivia near him. With his palms sweaty, Spencer swiftly wiped them on his jeans, hoping she hadn't noticed how nervous he'd been. He watched Olivia walk over to him, pulling him in for an embrace, she whispered softly into his ear.

"Spencer...thank you for never giving up on us. I pushed you away so many times during the last couple of months. I'm just grateful for the last five days, you don't know how much I needed this...how much I needed you" Olivia said. Placing his hands on the sides of her face, he rubbed his thumbs along her cheeks. "Liv I needed you more than you know. I would look forward to running into you. I needed to see you, even if we weren't on the best of terms. After Vegas, you were all I could think about. All I ever wanted was this. Like a breath of fresh air. I don't know what the future holds for us. But all I know is that I'm grateful to just be here with you in this moment. Right here, right now, is all that matters to me" Spencer softly spoke. He rested his head on hers.

Olivia's heart raced, letting every word Spencer had said sink in. Wanting nothing more than to kiss him, she knew the tension they both had felt in that moment, would only lead to something more. Her hands trailed along the sides of his face. Olivia's gaze fell from his eyes to his lips. Her mouth went dry the moment, she felt her body lean closer. Spencer gently placed his hands behind her head. Lost in the moment, the both of them softly closed their eyes, just when their lips touched. 

Not moving an inch the both of them stood in the middle of Olivia's bedroom. As if time stood still for a brief moment, the whole world around them went quiet, and the music softly faded. With the ring of a doorbell, both Olivia and Spencer exhaled. As if they'd been holding their breaths when they both heard the alarm door chime. A smile fell on Olivia's lips. "Must be Jordan". Spencer sighed. "He ain't the best at timing, isn't he?" Spencer asked when Olivia grinned. "Definitely not". "What is that, twice now?". "Just about," Spencer smiled. 

Olivia let out a laugh. Interlacing her hands in his when they walked out of her room. She stopped in the middle of the hallway, meeting his gaze. "You know it's too bad we are just...friends. We could've left off where we started later tonight. You know when I win you at charades and all" Olivia smiled. "Ain't that a shame. You know being friends and all. Cause I swear last night you told me something different," Spencer said. "Oh yeah? Want to refresh my memory?" Olivia asked. Spencer grinned, shrugging his shoulders when he leaned in closer to her ear. As every word Spencer spoke, tickled her ear. Olivia's mouth parted slightly as a grin fell on her lips. "Spencer James..." she trailed off shaking her head. Flashing her a wink, he laughed under his breath. Olivia smiled, shaking her head, she slowly turned around, making her way down the stairs. 

"And she finally makes it down. It's nice of you to join us Olivia" Laura yelled from the kitchen. "Sorry, mom," Olivia said. Jordan turned around watching Olivia and Spencer walk down the stairs. With a big grin on his face, Jordan shook his head. "So what was that all about?" Jordan asked pointing to her and Spencer. "Don't worry about it" Olivia said. Giving him a sarcastic smile as she passed by tapping his shoulder. "Surprisingly I don't want to know anymore," Jordan said clasping Spencer's hands. "Good to see you, Spence. I miss you around here. You and I need to play madden one of these days. I miss whooping your butt" Jordan said. "Yeah alright man, keep telling yourself that. Let me know when" Spencer said.

"The girls seem to want to go shopping for homecoming maybe sometime next weekend. Let's make it a boy's day" Jordan said. "I'm down. Your sisters going to homecoming?" Spencer asked. "You know I would think you would know more in that department than me. These day's she's hard to read. I don't know after everything that happened. I don't really know if she's in the homecoming mood. Maybe you can convince her and we can all go together" Jordan said. "I also heard your homecoming king. Congrats man," Jordan smiled. "Yeah maybe. These day's I ain't in the homecoming mood either," Spencer said. From across the room, Spencer met Olivia's eyes when she immediately turned around. Her cheeks were rosy pink, when Spencer looked down, smiling. 

"Yeah, I heard about you and Coop. Sorry about that" Jordan said.  "It's alright, I guess not every friendship, is meant to last," Spencer said when Jordan sighed. Gazing back at Olivia he nodded. "You can say that again". Turning back to Spencer, Jordan smiled. "I'm just glad to have you back in our lives. You gotta help us out tonight with winning the girls at charades. My dad thinks he's great, but let's just say, he's as bad as it can get. No one can ever guess what he's doing half the time. He'd be showing us rollerblading and he would jump like a dolphin out of the water. I swear it's random". Spencer let out a laugh. "So I'm coming in with a disadvantage,". "You don't even know. Let's just say the girls win every time" Jordan said. 

"Dinner's ready, Boy's come in and eat," Laura said when everyone headed towards the dining room table. Passing by the kitchen, Spencer turned to see Olivia. Gazing at the dinner table, she smiled softly. Meeting Spencer's eyes, Olivia rolled her eyes, blushing. "You okay?" Spencer asked, walking closer. Letting his hands trail along the kitchen island, watching everyone at the dinner table happy and laughing at something Billy had said. His hands stopped inches away from her's. 

"Spencer, I'm okay. I...just don't get to see my family happy all that often these days. So when I do, I like to take it in, whenever I can. It's good to look from afar sometimes, to not take these little moments for granted" Olivia said. Letting her pinky interlace his, she smiled. "What makes this evening even better is having you here. I'm just happy and haven't felt this in quite a while. It feels good, you know?". Spencer looked down squeezing her pinky. Nodding, he smiled meeting her eyes. 

"Yeah...it does feel good. Wouldn't want to spend my Friday night with anyone else," Spencer said softly. Olivia smiled warmly. Moving closer to him, Jordan called out. "Spence, Liv, you don't want to miss out on this next story about dad," Jordan said. "Third times a charm, Jordan" Olivia sighed. Spencer laughed under his breath. "What do you say, you ready to go join the family?" Spencer asked. Olivia exhaled, giving him a slight nod. "Ready".  Squeezing his pinky once more, both Spencer and Olivia met the rest of the family at the dining room table for dinner.