Close to Tears

"You'll have to get past us to get to her."

Shoto's POV

"Always in the way." Touya angrily said as more flames spit out of his hands.

I quickly activated my ice quirk and try to counter his flames.

"Agh!" I flew back and held my arm in pain.
"Dammit." I quietly said to myself.

"Shoto are you okay?" Deku quickly rushed over to my side.

Before I could answer Touya's whole body lit up in flames.

"I will not forget the Todoroki's family history!" My eyes went wide, and so did Dekus.

"You've gone crazy!" I yelled while charging at Touya with my fire side. I swiped my arm at him but he easily blew his fire back at me, making me step back a good distance away.

"Thats right Shoto! Your big brother has completely lost any feeling for anything!" He said with a big smile and crazy eyes.

"TOUYAAA" I yelled out as I charged towards him in rage once again. But this time he caught me in a strong hold that was like a hug, but only nothing about this hug was loving.

"Shoto!" Dads voice was in the background. When did he get here?

"Oh look who it is, I wouldn't move if I were you, unless you want your golden child to be blown up in flames!" Touya laughed some more.

There was a pause in the conversation, but then Endeavor started to speak.

"Touya... why?"

"HAHAHAH you should see the look on your face! I wonder what kind of look dear old dad would make if Shoto burned up in my flames!" My eyes widened, why does things always have to go wrong?

Suddenly Deku came flying in as Touya was distracted and punched Touya back allowing me to free myself from his hold.

Touya wiped his face in anger.

"Dont you know it's rude to interfere with other people's family affairs!"

"Shoto is my precious friend, and Endeavor is already hurt and one of my mentors! The past doesn't disappear you are right, but that doesn't mean you can't try to make it different!"

"Midoriya.." Endeavor growled in a low voice warning him to stop making him more angry then he is.

"A better future is one without Endeavor in it! This world isn't all rainbows and butterflies! Open your eyes for once, and see reality! Don't you have a newborn and wife Shoto? Are you saying that if someone harmed them, killed them, you wouldn't want revenge?" That sentence made me grit my teeth.

"Leave them out of this." I said in a low voice.

"Do you forget who I'm after? I'm going to teach your daughter true reality, maybe get rid of that annoying wife of yours along the way. And then I will make your daughter into a villain, teach her true power. And she will help me kill Endeavor. I truly can't wait until the day." My anger was getting out of control. I swore I would never let anything happen to them and I will keep that promise. Endeavor was already down about ready to pass out, he was holding off Shigaraki as me and Deku tried to handle Touya, but this all proven to be a failure. Shigaraki went off into the city and started disintegrating building after building.

Touya looked down at Endeavor to see him passed out. A smile stayed on his face but you could see a bit of disappointment.

"Sorry Shoto. I can't kill fathers puppet when he's passed out." Touya yelled as he blasted away into the city.