Out of time

"(Y/n) you got to finish this now, I can't give your my strength to fight for much longer."

I looked down at my hands holding my stomach.. blood... where did that come from? By the time I looked up all I seen was my brother fist.. no time to dodge. He punched me in the face with full force and his punch knocked me back into a tree. I groaned in pain.  and all I seen was black

"No.. not now" I mumbled to myself.

Even though my vision was blurry I still got up holding my stomach with right hand.

" you can do it (y/n)! Don't give up!" My mother's voice came in my ears once more

Lightning formed around me, making large holes in the ground.

"One more time." I whispered to myself.

(B/n) already went over his limits so he has to be struggling now.

"Don't be silly (y/n) why keep fighting if you'll just.... well die." He started laughing psychotic but I ignored him I was trying to focus on my own at strength instead.

I felt so much pain, like I been stabbed a million times it hurt so much but mom said it herself, I'm the only one that can finish this.

I ignored the pain shooting up in my body and started yelling from how much it hurt. I used my electricity quirk and tried to run as fast as I could trying to ignore the pain the best I could, but jeez it hurt a whole lot.

I ran towards (b/n), he looked worn out,
but it also looked like he was trying to hide how much he was struggling.

(B/n) started running towards me as well. This isn't going to end pretty. I can already tell. Even though we're both extremely fast it seemed as if everything that happened next was in slow motion. We both were highly overusing our quirks, I felt so dizzy, so sick like I was going to throw up any second, not to mention my body was throbbing with pain and it felt like I was slowly going paralyzed. What happened next was not pretty. Me and (b/n) fists touched each other cheeks and the force pushed us both back really far from where we were. My body slammed into a bunch of rocks, which hurt like hell. I yelled in pain, I could no longer move a muscle in my body. I was just laying on the ground slowly bleeding out. I coughed a couple of times but only blood came out. I just laid there.

"You done great (y/n), but it's time for me to go now." A tear came down from my face

"I love you mom."

"I love you too (y/n), don't give up on life no matter how hard it is okay?"

"I'll try." I smiled sadly looking at the sky and closed my eyes

Todoroki's POV
all of a sudden (y/n) shot up out of his arms with the same super speed. My eyes widened along with everyone else's. She shouldn't even be able to move a muscle.

"(Y/n)?" I called out her name

All she did was look at me and smile.

"I don't want anyone to get hurt, so I'm going to take this somewhere else."  I was so shocked how is she able to move.

She grabbed (b/n) by his shirt and used her quirk to go somewhere else.

"W-wait" I put a hand out but she was already gone.