The events begin

It's been a about a week and the sports festival was finally being held tomorrow. I been training really hard by myself and with Todoroki. My body was getting stronger and so was my quirk I was now able to float while using my electricity to make me go faster! It was still going to take a while to get my quirk to be at full power but until then this will have to do at the sports festival. I was with Todoroki and we just got done training for the last time before the sports festival. We were now looking at the sunset. The sky was orangish pink and it was reflecting off the water. It was very relaxing.

"What are you thinking about?" Todoroki said sqeezing my hand a bit.

"Sports festival, the scenery." I simply said and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"You better get into the final round. I want to verse you." He gave me a serious look

"Oh don't worry about that, I'm more worried about you losing." I said in a cocky tone and stood up. Todoroki chuckled and stood up after I did.

"I wouldn't be so overconfident in your self, I'm not going to go easy on just because your my girlfriend." He put a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't expect me to go easy either." I smirked.

"Well it's getting late, you should get some rest, you wouldnt want to be tired while facing me." He patted my head and started walking me home.

"Am I ever going to walk you home?" I laughed. It seems like hes always walking me home, I mean I can knock someone out of worse comes to worse.

"I wouldn't want anything to happen to you." He responded in his normal voice.

"But I dont want anything to happen to you either." I looked at him with sad eyes.

"You don't have to worry about me, my quirk is strong, I can take anyone who tries to put up a fight." He said still looking forward. Sometimes it annoyed me how confident he was in his quirk like he's unbeatable.

"And I can't?" I questioned him. Todoroki looked at me from the corner of his eye and stayed silent. He then started looking forward again.

"You don't think I can!" I stopped walking and put my hands on my hips.

"You can't even control your Quirk yet and your being targeted by villains. I'm not. So yes, if I'm being completely honest I don't think you can beat a trained villain by yourself." His words kind of hurt. But I guess he was just being honest after all..

"Oh okay." I looked down. I didn't want to argue with him.

"But you can always prove to me in the sports festival." He said giving me a peck on the lips. And I smiled in return.

"damn right I am, in fact I'm going to beat you."

"Sure." He chuckled.

The rest of the walk was mostly random conversations. He dropped me off at my house gave me a kiss and started heading back to his house. When I got in the house I was Greeted by my mother.

"You know school ended hours ago." She had her hands on her hips and looked pretty mad that I didn't notify her where I was.

"Sorry I was out training with Todoroki, I guess my phone died." I laughed nervously. She then Gave me the death glare.

" You can't just go wherever you want. Your 15." She then snatched my phone and walked away. Well that's just Great, at least it's not charged so she can't go through it. I then got on a comfy pair of random clothes and went to bed.

The next day...

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock. I decided to ignore it but after about two minutes I remembered the sports festival was today! I did my normal morning routine and put my hair up because I was going to be fighting. (or do your hair however you want) I then grabbed my bag. My mom hugged me tight and wished me luck, she also said I better not get my ass kicked, but all I could say to that was no promises, because if I go against Bokugo he's definitely going to want to take me down and that kid is reckless.