Whats happening?

Go." He looked at me.

I've never been more confused in my life. First he's walking us into a trap and now he's trying to help us.

"I SAID GO!" He let out his explosions trying to hold off the villains that were trying to get to us .

Well I can't just leave him, they obviously threatened him with something to do this to us.

"We can't just leave him!" I heard (y/n) yell at me through her tears.

"I know." I used my right side to lift (y/n) up to the window.

"Hey! What are you doing! Shoto!" It pained me to hear her yell and see her scared but I was not going to make her stand in here a second longer.

"I'm sorry (y/n) but you have done enough." I gave her a smile.. a smile that told her everything will be alright.. but the truth is, there's a good chance me as well as Bakugo will not make it out alive, and the last thing I want for (y/n) is to see the horrors that's about to happen.

"No! You'll both die! Do you hear me?! Shoto you'll both die!" If I said another word I would break.. I gave her a smile once again.

"I love you (y/n)." I pushed her out the window with my ice then blocked off the entrance.

(Y/n) POV

Everything seemed like it was slow motion. Tears were running down my face and I was flying out the window from Shoto's ice.

"Ow." I winced in pain. His ice was more like spikes and stabbed me in the legs and both arms right into a building.. I was trapped the pain was unbearable but I had to get out.. I was not going to let him die. I tried to use my lightning quirk to get me out fast but it was no use. As soon as I moved the wound just got wider and more blood oozed out. I was going to black out from the blood loss. Of course Shoto did this on purpose, he wasn't going to let me back in there, and he had to paralyze me to do it. Dammit. This is not how I want it to end. My vision just kept getting darker, even if my eyes were open my vision was still fading to black. I couldn't hear a thing instead all I heard was ringing. It's weird it's kind of peaceful almost, like all my stress, worries, and memories were just fading away. I know Shoto's intention was to never kill me, but I never felt like this before...

(Shoto's POV)

I know what I did. I had to paralyze her to keep her from coming in. I hope I don't hurt her too much. This whole thing sucks. I just got to hope that our friends arrive soon.

I looked around Bakugo was standing a little in front of me. He looked terrified. The Bakugo, the one who lived for his pride, was terrified and almost to tears. There were a lot of villains around us.. who knows how many more there are.

It was (b/n), a guy with a scared burnt face, a guy with hands all over his face, the crazy blonde girl, the portal, and more. Of course I recognized some from USJ... but no way were just me and Bakugo going to defeat them on our own, this could for sure be the end.

"Save your girlfriends life for your life.." (b/n) suddenly appeared in front of me. Must be his electricity quirk.

"Hehe. I wish I could find love like that." Toga laughed psychotically.

"Imagine if Allmight were here, him having to choose between student." Shigaraki scratched his neck until it bleed at the thought.

"I'll keep an eye on this one!" Toga went up to Bakugo.

"Hey! Keep your dirty hands off of me!" Even though Bakugo was yelling you could hear how shaky his voice was.

Bakugo used his quirk to push him back and was caught and burnt in the arm by Dabi. Bakugo refusing to show his pain held his arm and gritted his teeth. He damn well knew as strong as we were, we were outnumbered and couldn't do anything. We both knew that.

"Give it up Bakugo. Were outnumbered." I mumbled.

"SINCE WHEN DID YOU GIVE UP ICY HOT." My eyes widened.. was I really giving up? Did I just except my death at this point..

I looked down for a moment but then heard a sound.. it was the crazy girl she pulled out her knife. I looked up quickly eyes wide she was about to strike at Bakugo. I used my right side to put up a barrier in front of Bakugo but at the same time Bakugo used his explosive to try and back up breaking my ice, I was quickly about to put up another barrier of ice but (b/n) grabbed my right hand facing it in another direction I tried to use my left side to make him let go which worked but I was met with Shigaraki's hand to my stomach and that's when intense pain filled my body.. My stomach was cracking.. But before it could turn to dust dabi pushed him out of the way.

"It would be a mess if we killed him." He said monotonly.

"Your always in the way Dabi, I should just distintergate you." Shigaraki laughed crazy of course scratching his neck, then putting one of his hands up to Dabi.

I was on the ground holding my stomach it hurt like crazy. I wanted to fight through the pain, but its hard when your whole body is already filled with fear. I looked up to see Bakugo on the ground. Blood running down his stomach. He was holding his stomach tight looking down at his own blood covering his hands with his eyes wide. It seemed like he tried to put up a good fight. After all Toga was on the ground but it looked like (b/n) got to him quick and stabbed him. Damn that electricity quirk. I was terrified looking at Bakugo, yeah he could be an ass, but he didn't deserve to Die like this. I was still feeling pain in my stomach. But honestly what were I to do at this point? That's when I heard a loud crash and debris of the building flying my way.. What was happening?