Valentine's Day special

Nothing to do with the current story line just a special.

"(Y/n) wake up, (y/n)." I slowly opened my eyes from being shook awake.

"What is it?" I said groggly and put a pillow over my head.

Then that's when it hit me the smell of delicious eggs, juicy bacon, and buttered toast, I don't even have to look at the food to see what it is, my senses have never failed me. I shot up from bed to see Shoto with a tray and what do you know, delicious eggs, juicy bacon, and buttered toast. Only thing I missed was chocolate milk on the side. A big smile grew on my face.

"Shoto you did this? What's the special occasion?" I forgot I spent the night at his house, we were watching movies and eating popcorn and I happened to fall asleep.

"Of course I did, and it's valentine's day silly." He put the tray on my lap and kissed my nose. Making my cheeks go light pink.

"Hehe how traditional, breakfast in bed." I laughed, Todoroki chuckled and sat down next to me, grabbing the remote and turning on the TV.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked me.

"hmm, how about some anime." I said with a thinking face.

"Which one?" He asked looking at me.

"I'll let you choose, this day isn't just about me ya know" I laughed.

"Ha, alright then, Naruto it is."

Me and Shoto Sat and watched Naruto for about 2 hours. He woke me up at 8 in the morning so we still had the whole day ahead of us.

"hmm, get dressed let's go somewhere." I told Shoto. He looked at me with a questioning face.

"Where?" He asked

"I don't know for a walk or something, then maybe we can go somewhere out to eat for dinner?" I asked him.

"Of course love, we can go where ever you'd like." I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you so much."

"I love you more." I just giggled Shoto can be so cute sometimes.

"Alright love birds, get out of bed." I quickly turned around and seen Fuyumi and Natsuo was behind her smiling.

My face instantly got red, then I heard Shoto laugh.

"Alright let's get ready for our walk." Shoto kissed my forehead and got up to go to the bathroom.

"A walk you say" Fuyumi came and sat on the bed next me to me.
"mind if me and Natsuo join?" Fuyumi smiled at me, how can I say no to her?

"Of course!" I gave her a bright smile back.

"So I see my brother is quite the charmer with you." Natsuo chuckled and came and sat on the other side of me.

"Yeah, I definitely found a good one." I giggled.
"He's always so sweet to me."

"I'm glad he treats you right, just remember our home is your home, don't ever question twice about it." I honestly love Shoto's family they are nothing but nice to me.

"Thank you Natsuo, you too Fuyumi." I went to hug both of them

"Hehe, alright why don't you get ready now?" Fuyumi smiled and patted my back then both of them walked out the room.

Alright, I just got to wait for Shoto to get done in the bathroom, then maybe we can go and visit his mother, And I can say hi to Allmight too if he's not out doing hero work, he's my father after all.