Meet me at midnight

I opened my eyes, and realized I was still in Todoroki's arms. I smiled as I gently moved his arms and got out from his grasp. Thankfully he was sound asleep. I also hoped his father didn't walk in at any point of the night.

I went into his bathroom to pee and take a quick shower. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. I then put his clothes back on after the shower.

When I walked out of the bathroom I seen Todoroki sitting up on his bed rubbing his eyes.

" I was sad I didn't see you when I woke up." He said in his morning voice making butterflies flutter in my stomach.

"Oh, well I had to pee." I giggled.

Todoroki then got up and he hugged me. You could tell that he was still tired because he rested his head down on my shoulders.

"Still tired?" I asked him with a giggle.

Before he could answer, his father barged in his  door and caught us hugging. Dammit this whole situation looked wrong, he had his shirt off, I had his clothes on, and we were hugging. His father looked shocked when he came in. Todoroki pulled away now fully awake.

"Get out." Endeavor told me looking down at the floor.
"My son has no time for people like you. Just a distraction. I'm disappointed in you Shoto." I looked at Todoroki and he looked pissed off.

"GET OUT." His father yelled again making me jump.

I looked at Todoroki once more.

"Go home (y/n)." He didn't look angry at me, but more of he didn't want his father to make a scene in front of me.

I nodded to him and grabbed my dirty clothes From yesterday and started walking home.

Todoroki's POV

Once (y/n) left I looked at my father with rage in my eyes. I hated him so much, he took everything I love and he's not about to ruin mine and (y/n)s relationship.

"Who is that to you Shoto?" My father said with anger in his voice.

"My girlfriend." I sternly said.

"So your sure she's not just someone you can mess around with anytime you want?" My father looked down at me. Those words made me angry. I put on a shirt and tried to walk past him but he put a arm out holding me back.

"Where do you think your going." He looked at me with those eyes that I feared as a child, Those eyes that made my mother cry once to much, those eyes that anyone could fear, the eyes of a true monster. I backed away and looked down to the ground.

"That's what I thought. You should really get training." He said in a threatening but yet calm voice.
"Oh yeah, and I suggest you don't go near that girl again." This time his voice was Stern.

I didn't nod or anything. I just simply stood there and looked at the ground.

Your POV

I walked out of the Todoroki's household quickly, I was pretty embarrassed about the whole situation and I was hoping that this didn't make Todoroki not want to see me anymore, he seemed pretty mad.

As I was standing in front of my house I couldn't seem to walk in. I missed my mother so much. So instead of walking in I just sat on the porch thinking.

"(Y/n)?" I looked up and I noticed Midoriya standing in front of me.

"Oh hey Midoriya." I gave him a small smile.

"I was passing by and I saw you on the porch and you looked.. Well sad."

"Just a little." I admitted to him.