Awakened Powers

New AMV if you want to check it out! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

What was this power?

Shoto's POV

(Y/n), you have to calm down. " I tried walking towards to her but before I knew it she was already gone and right by Touya ignoring my words.

Akari was crying loudly from the lightning strikes and perhaps also missing her mother's touch, but (y/n) seemed to not actually be here, it's like a new power awakened inside of her from all the anger she was holding inside.

Before I knew it (y/n) punched Touya hard in the face making him fall back, and Akari's small body came flying out of his hands. I immediately took action and went to catch the baby girl, which was Probably terrified.

"Shh, it's okay, I got you. " I tried to comfort her and held her close to my chest. No one was going to get to her again.

"What strong power." Touya smiled.

He blasted flames at (y/n) but she immediately dodged it, and uppercutted him in the face.

Touya chuckled wiping blood off from the corner of his mouth.

"Perhaps I should report this to All for One." He smirked.

(Y/n) didn't say anything she seemed to just get more angry. Lightning strikes were coming down in random places making this situation all the more dangerous.

"We need to retreat!" Hawks yelled out.
"Kirishima take Bakugo and follow me, Todoroki you have to retreat to! I know you love her but you also have a daughter now." Hawks words hit me hard. It's true I have a daughter, but I couldn't live without (y/n), I couldn't do this without her. But if anything happened would I really want her growing up wondering where her parents were?

"I understand." I closed my eyes, I didn't want to leave, I really didn't want to leave (y/n) like this, it hurt turning around and walking away, even if she wasn't herself right now, I couldn't.

"Deku." I said as I got closer to him and started to hand him Akari.

"S-shoto." He stuttered.

"If anything happens to me or (y/n), please make sure she's put into good hands and safe."

"If anything I'll fight with you! I'm not leaving my friends to die!" Deku yelled.

"No. This is my fight, it's not even (y/n)'s, but she needs me right now, you'll have your own fight to handle I'm sure, so take Akari somewhere safe. Me and (y/n) will handle Touya." With a second of thinking Deku finally gave in.

"I understand, Todoroki." He nodded at me and took off with Akari. The others also took there leave with Midoriya.

I sighed. Here goes nothing.

"TOUYA" I yelled and flew myself up into the air with my fire.

"Well, well, well." Guess who decided to join the fight instead of running" Touya said still trying to dodge (y/n).

"AHHH." (y/n) yelled as more lightning strikes came down, I even even had to dodge two that came towards me. She was moving so fast. This had to end.

"I'm sorry (y/n)" It took a minute to catch her, but eventually I hugged her from behind. She elbowed me in the stomach but I just took the pain and kept my arms around her. Slowly I started to spread my ice around her body, making it unable for her to move.

"LET ME GO." She was getting more angry but, this wasn't (y/n). I went in front of her and took a moment to look at her. So much struggle showed in her features, she didn't deserve any of this.

"Forgive me (y/n)." I sadly mumbled, knowing my words meant nothing to her right now.

I closed my hand into a fist, and drew it back into the air, and with as much force as I could I punched (y/n) in the face knocking her out and breaking my ice in the process. I quickly went to catch her before she hit the ground. A stream of blood drizzled its way out of both her nostrils. I hugged her tightly and mumbled a "I'm sorry" while giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Do you really think, that was a good idea?" I heard Touya from a distance.

"This is not her fight, you want me dead, not her." I layed (y/n) gently on the ground and stood up facing Touya.

"If anything this is Endeavor's fight, your just the pawn that I need to break him." Touya smirked.

"I'm much more than just a pawn." I gritted my teeth and started running towards Touya with my fire covering my arm, and my ice ready to activate.

"We will see about that." Touya did the same as me as blue flames started to shoot out his palms.

Your POV

W-where am I? I don't remember a thing, I was just angry, really angry and then it's all blank from there. I looked around, it was just a dark room.

"(Y/n)." I looked to my right and left. No one. I started to panic.

"Behind you idiot." I turned behind panicked, confused, and scared.

"(B-b/n)?!" I stuttered out of disbelief.

"Heh, I'm glad you still remember my name"

Thank you everyone for the support on this book, it's crazy! Finals and school is finally over so chapters shouldn't take so long to come out haha