A threat

I fell asleep in Shoto's bed, it was quite comfortable I have to say.

I was woken up by a quiet knock on his door. I was kinda scared that it might be his father, but then I remembered Endeavor probably would have just stormed in, so I relaxed a bit.

"Hello?" I heard a soft voice say, then she poked her head out with a smile on her face.
"I got you some food." This must be Shoto's sister. I thought to myself, she's pretty.

"Hey, and thank you." She came up next to me and handed me the tray with my food.

"I'm Fuyumi, Shoto's sister as you can tell." She giggled at the end.

"Oh hey, I'm ( y/n) his girlfriend." I laughed nervously.

Her eyes lit up when I said I was his girlfriend which was kind of funny.

"Your so cute!!." She grabbed my cheeks and pinched them.
"I'm so greatful for you, ever since you came around Shoto been so much more happier! You have no idea." She was almost jumping up and down in excitement.

"Oh well thats good-"

"What are you talking about that great!" She cut me off.

"Heh yeah." I was starting to feel akward at this point but it was funny how excited his sister is for him.

"Let me get to know you better! What's your favorite color? Howd you meet Shoto? Did you guys kiss yet??" Fuyumi went on asking me questions and I answered them for her, it was nice to talk to someone, it can get pretty lonely sitting here alone for a long time.

Todoroki's POV

I was done intershipping with my father today, he went his seperate way to go do stuff while I was on my way home. Since we went far, I walked to a train and road it back to town. I had to go threw this allyway in order to get back to the main path to my house from the subway.

As I was walking I heard a big thump behind me. Being late at night and last time I checked no one came this way with me, I immediately turned around in a fighting stance.

When I turned around there was a (h/c) boy standing in front of me I recognized to be the one and only, (y/n)'s brother.

"So we meet again." He crossed his arms.

"What do you want." I yelled angrily.. After all he did to (y/n) and her mother, I couldn't bare to even look at him.

"Heh, a little angry arnt we? I'd stop that right now, I'm not the only one here." All of a sudden a guy with what looked like a stiched up burnt face, came out of the darkness, and a girl on the other side of (y/n)'s brother that had blonde hair with a black mask on with insane looking eyes.

I got even more angry remembering the story that (y/n) had told me. That girl was Toga, and that was her "best friend" at the time, and they were all there when they "killed" her brother.

"You bastards." They all laughed.

"What is (y/n)'s little boyfriend mad because of what we did to her?" Toga said in a mocking tone.

I let my fire side out.

"You really think you can beat the 3 of us." (Y/n)'s brother started laughing.

"If thats what it takes to stop you then yes." I then felt a hand grab my shoulder and pull me back.

"Todoroki what are you doing?!" It was Kirishima and Bakugo

"You shouldnt be here." I said while still looking at the villains.

"Your the idiot that ran into villains." Bakugo smirked at me.
"So are we going to fight your girls stupid brother and his friends or what?" Bakugo made an explosion come out of his hand and I let my fire come out of my left side.