Staying the night

I walked up the stairs with Todoroki hand in hand, I forgot that endeavor didn't know we were dating for a second. Once we got upstairs I sat on Todoroki's bed, and I remembered the last time I stayed here, only we weren't dating at the time.
I then felt the weight on the bed go down and looked over to see Todoroki had Sat next to me. He put his hand on my back trying to comfort me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me with a soft yet concerning voice.

I didn't answer for a few seconds because of all my overwhelming thoughts, I didn't want to say that I wasn't okay because that would just worry him.

"You seem tense." Todoroki said before I could answer his first question.

I just shrugged. I wasn't really in the talking mood at the moment. I just wanted to go to sleep and forget the events that had happen today. I was extreamly worried about my mom, I hope nothing happened to her, in fact I hope this whole thing was just a stupid prank, but of course I knew it wasn't, it was just the reality I was facing.

Todoroki looked like he was about to say something else, but then my phone rang. It was my friend.

"Excuse me for a second." I said to Todoroki while I picked up my phone.

You- "Hello." I knew my voice sounded down. But I didn't care at the moment I just wanted this day to be over at the moment.

(F/n)- Hey, I seen you on TV at the sports festival and I just wanted to say.. I'm proud of you."

Her words made me break into a small smile, and Todoroki started to look at me confused, I just ignored him for now and focused on the phone.

You- "Thank you."

My voice still sounded down, but I tried my best to put a little happiness in it.

(F/n)- "Oh, and I see you got a new lover."

I can practically feel her smirk through the phone making blush. Todoroki once again looked at me, making me blush even more, so I turned away.

You- "U-um yes I did hahaha."

I laughed nervously. I could feel Todoroki's eyes burning through the back of my head.

(f/n)- Wait.. Did something happen?"

I looked down, my eyes tearing up a bit, but I quickly wiped away my watery eyes.

You- "I thought you would have seen this coming... My mom she's been kidnapped, by my apparently alive brother or some kind of villain."

I then felt a pair of arms come up behind and wrap around my waist sending tingles all over my body. He put his face in the crook of my neck and held me like there was no Tomorrow. A smile crept up on my lips and my cheeks started to heat up immediately making me feel better about the situation with my family.

"Oh no, this is unexpected, hang in there. I have to go. Bye."

She hung up with no explanation.. Was she hiding something from me? Or maybe I was just over thinking. Either way everything that had happen today was just messed up.

I slowly put down my phone on his night stand. Todoroki was still hugging me from behind.

"Who was that?" His face was still resting in the crook of my neck making his voice sound like a muffle. It also tickled a bit.

"My friend from middle school.. Well I met her after that whole situation happened." Todoroki didn't say anything else, he just hugged me tighter. I really enjoyed this comfort by him. It definitely made me feel 10x better.