Unwell

One year has now passed. Shoto and I made a lot of progress not only in our relationship, but also in our hero world. We lived in a average two bedroom one bathroom apartment, it may sound small, but it's all we need for two people after all. We were married now, and the wedding went great. I think I could say that my wedding day was the best day of my life.

Me and Shoto were also known as the lovers duo. The world seemed to like the idea of a young husband and wife being pro hero's together, so we definitely had our own fan base. We weren't very popular yet since our class just started the hero rankings, but we were climbing fast to the top, it's a race to see which one of class As members would become the #1 hero first. We all liked to think of it as a challenge. Our class was and still is very competitive after all.

It was an average Tuesday morning, we still had the problem with the league of villains. We were always able to catch some of there members, but it just seems that there organization never stops accepting new powerful people.

I was walking through a small town patrolling the streets when someone tapped me on the shoulder behind me. I slightly jumped since the sudden touch startled me, then I turned around to see who it was.

"Oh hey Momo." We all pretty much called each other by our first names now since we've known each other for years. Me and Momo were also still on good terms. Her and surprisingly Katsuki out of all people seemed to be getting along.

"Hey (y/n), I just seen you walking and thought I'd say hi! So, how've you been?" She asked while walking down the street with me.

"I've been good actually, life been treating me well." I gave her a closed eye smile.
"How about you?"

"Life been treating me well too, I've never been happier." She smiled back at me.

We both walked down the street talking some more before I knew it, it was time for me to go home and back to Shoto. Sometimes he worked later than me since he was a higher ranking, but I never mind. I just always loved the thought of having our own house and having a life together living our dreams as hero's. It almost seemed too perfect.

...

I came home and unlocked the door to the apartment, it seemed like Shoto wasn't home yet, he was probably working late again.

Just as I thought that, I heard my phone buzz.

Shoto- Hello love, I'll be home at about 10:00 we're investigating some areas, were thinking it might be a lead to the league of villains. I love you and I'll be home soon <3

I sighed at the text, but I understood.

You- alright, Be safe! I love you too

I put my phone down on the counter and went to make some dinner for myself. I also made sure to make something for Shoto to warm up later.

Right when I was about to eat, I felt sick, real sick to my stomach, I ran to the bathroom and kneeled down to the toilet and puked a lot.

"Great." I mumbled to myself. I've pretty much lost my appetite at this point so I just put the food I was going to eat away for later when I felt better and went to lay down.

An hour passed and I still felt like absolute crap, I puked again, but this time I just had a bucket next to me not wanting to run to the bathroom, and laid flat on my back.

2 more hours have passed and I started to get the chills. I was constantly passing out and waking up. I was definitely sick, but how can I get so sick from just coming home?

"(Y/n) I'm home!" I heard the door open in our small apartment, but since I wasn't feeling well enough to get up, I just called Shoto over.

"I'm in the room Shoto!" I yelled loud enough for him to hear.