The plan

"(y/n), I have something I need to tell you."

"Oh? What is it Shoto? Is everything okay?" I asked in a slightly nervous tone. It wasn't for Shoto to act like this.

"I ran into your brother and some other villains on the way here." My eyes widened and I sat up.

"You what? Are you okay?" I looked around his body to see if there was any marks, but he grabbed my hands gently of course and put them in his lap.

"I'm fine, Bakugo and Kirishima ran into me and helped me get away safety, although they weren't there to fight..." This whole thing was confusing me, I just wanted him to get to the point.

"Okay.. Then what were they there for? Stop beating around the Bush Shoto." I put one of my hands on his shoulder to comfort him. He let out a sigh.

"They made a threat, they said you need to accept there offer within two weeks or..-"

"Or what?!" I raised my voice a bit.

"They'll kill your mother." Once he said those words its like my whole world just collapsed... Why though? I can't just let them kill her, I have no choice but to accept my brothers offer now, I can't just sit here and do nothing any longer.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" Shoto pulled me into his chest.

"I need to accept it." I said with a voice Crack.

"I was afraid you'd say that. Listen, me, Bakugo, and Kirishima are going to come up with a plan. So please don't act recklessly." He rubbed my back while I just buried my face into his chest.

"Why don't we go to the pros, what are we waiting for at this point?!" I yelled pulling away from his chest with now tears falling out of my eyes.

Shoto gave me a sad look.

"Your brother informed us that if we told anyone other than who already knows, he'd kill her right away." I put my hands on my head in frustration.

"This is so messed up." I whispered to myself, but I knew Shoto heard me.

"We go back to school tomorrow. We will make a plan then and act as soon as possible. Got it? Until then try not to make it obvious that were up to something. We're going to figure this out. I promise." Once again, Shoto knew exactly how to calm me down. I sniffled and wiped my watery eyes, choking back tears, I hated crying.

"Okay. Thank you Shoto." I pulled him into a hug, and he of course immediately wrapped his arms around me.

The next morning.

"Are you sure your feeling well enough to go to school?" Shoto asked as he grabbed his bag.

"No, but I'm done waiting." I told him, I wasnt going to take no for an answer for staying at his house, even though I'm technicaly not even suppose to be out of bed, but I wasnt going to let a few stiches stop me from saving my mom.

"Okay." He sighed.
"But you should really take care of yourself more." He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Heh, I'll be fine." I tried to reassure him, but he didn't seem to believe me.

" My father shouldn't be home so we can go out the front door." He held his hand out, and I happily took it, and we left to head torwards our school.

When we got to the school everyone came up to me and Shoto asking if we were okay, probably from what they heard from what happened with stain. It seemed like Midoriya and Lida were getting the same treatment as well.

"Hey guys." Midoriya and Lida came up to us.

"You shouldnt be at school (y/n) your still hurt! As the class president I order you to go home and get some rest." Lida said waving his arms at me. Shoto gave me a look saying that he's right but I ignored it.