Uneasy Checkup (sorta short)

The three of you arrived at Swapfell's place, everything was half broken or just broken. The three of you walked around in the dusty hospital. Maestro and Dine looked in every room trying to find, Swapfell, but instead you guys coming to him, he came to you.
  "You know you guys could knock." Swapfell sighed as he looked up to see you guys snooping around. 
"You know we could've, but knowing you there's a 50/50 chance you won't answer." Dine smiled. 
"Fair." Swapfell sighed. "But tell me why are you here?" Swapfell asked in a harsh tone. 
"You ruined my lab and my home, I got to take care of your child and even worse, you brought Fell here." Swapfell said as he step closer to Dine.
  "S-Swapfell we need thee for something." Right as Maestro said that Swapfell looked at Maestro for a hard second and looked down. 
"You need me..." He wondered.
Swapfell frowned yet nodded. "Alright, alright I will." He said. 
Swapfell looked at Fell, "He's not coming right?" He said. 
"You better be glad I'm not" He said in a annoy tone.

Swapfell just pouted and nodded. 
"Trust me I am." 
Fell rolled his eyes, "I'm going back home." He said as he left. 

  "Well we should get going." Dine spoked. 

*~* Dine's P.O.V *~*

Holy fucking shit, Swapfell is unusually mad at me. I began to walk to the portal. You nervously sweat at the awkwardness of this vibe. At least I knew what I sort of did.. You pouted as you kept walking.
  We kept on walking until  we stopped at the portal. I anxiously sighed and stared at Maestro who nodded. We all stepped in, into what looked like what came from a movie. Everywhere was snowy and cold. "God fuck, I forgotten how cold its in here." I stated.
"I didn't." Swapfell simply said. I stared at him trying to piece what he said.
"I- Well uhm, L-Lets keep going.." Maestro whispered as both of you get snapped out of it. 
I looked down as you twindled with your finger. 
I looked around snowdin, it was beautiful. Snow everywhere.. I heard faintly cheers and laughs. It was so lively.. 
  I glanced at Swapfell whom just pouted looking at a specific house. 
"Come, I know a way to get to my lab quick." Maestro said. I nodded and raced after him. 

   You two finally sneaked down to Maestro lab. 
"Ok, Dine, with this proceedure I need thy's full soul trust." Maestro softly spoke. 
"I'll try.." I muttered. 
"And SF I need you to bring a few things to me." He said pointing at Swapfell. 
"Yeah." He said as looked around. Everything was so advance and pretty. I need to check this out later.  
Maestro looked at Swapfell and gave a sign to him. Swapfell nodded and put a hand on your forehead as his glown pink. "Sleep.." He whispered. 
  I  felt drowsy as your eyes gloomed pink. I yawned and...

                 No ones P.O.V

"She's asleep.." He sighed as he let go. 
"So what next?" 
"Well, we need to extract her soul." Maestro said as he put some medical things on Dine.

"Swapfell, please turn on the computer." He asked. Swapfell turned around to see a big screen. "Tch. For a person much older then me I didn't knew you'll be so tech savvy." He teased. 
"Judge me not by my age." Maestro sighed, he looked to see the big screen to see a Dine's soul.  "Is it corrupted?" Maestro whispered as he looked at Dine soul to see various of color still undeciding with some weird black goop all over it.  "Trust me when I say this, I studied corrupted souls myself but.. This isn't corrupted." Swapfell spoke. 

  "Well, why is Dine soul isn't one vary of color?" 
"What I assumed of that since Dine is still a child and her mind isn't fully develope makes it harder to decide what color you are." Swapfell explained. 
Maestro looked down at Dine. Maestro bit his non-existent lip. 
"Doth thee remember when I dive into thy's soul?" Maestro asked. 
"I wish I didn't.." Swapfell muttered. 
"Do thou suppose I can.. Delve into Dine's soul?" 

Swapfell looked down and thought for a while and sighed. "Well, I guess you could. But we don't know what the hell if that black thing can corrupt your soul." Swapfell explained as he investigated the soul. 
  "Mmm, I guess we can only try."
"What!? You're actually going to do it!?"
"If it to save my dear friend, then yes!" 
Swapfell harshly sighed knowing there's no way to change Maestro mind. "Alright. But if I hear your soul in pain I'm pulling you out." He growled.

  Maestro looked down at Dine, and looked at Swapfell who's taking notes on Dine's soul.  

   "Hey, M..Maestro. Goodluck." Swapfell muttered.