Sickness of Chill

! Dine's P.O.V !
I woken calmly. I yawned as I sat up from my bed, I can't remember a fucking this from last night god dammit. Did I gotten hung over of something?
I'm so freaking dizzy. I stumble across the upstairs, I sighed here we go...

"FUCKING HOT SHIT!!" I yelled as I tripped over all of the stairs.
"Dine are you ok!?" I heard Stars said. "No. I tripped over like 15 stairs on my fucking face." I groaned in pain. "... I need help up." I gestured. He sighed and helped me up.
My nose was bleeding, "What happened last night, did I gotten hung over from all that stressed?" I muttered to Stars as he helped me up.
He looked at me with a confuse face, "You really don't remember?" He said to me. "No, I only remember going to sleep and heard some screaming." I stated as I wipe my bloody nose.

  Stars sighed. "Well Swap and I gotten in argue with Wingdings about sleep. And you came over and knocked him out." He stated. I widened my eyes, "Wait! I did that?!" I was surprised that I fucking did that. In front of the mom of the house!!
"I'll die from Swap lecture!!" I yelled to myself. Stars just smiled, "And how your not.. Whatever." I sighed.
He just shrugged at me. "Anyways what time was it then?" I asked him. "I'm pretty some around 2:00 AM." He told me. 
I gasped, "Oh!" He looked at me. "Because like usually after 12:00, I get woozy and do some weird stuff at that time since I don't remember anything until like.. Four o'clock.." I muttered. 

   I sighed, "Where's Swap? So I can get over with the lecture?" I scoffed. I know Blindy and Fell is awake.. not sure 'bout dings. 
"I think Swap is sleeping." Stars said. "Oh well to bad I'm already upstairs." I waved. He looked at me in confusion but just shrugged.
I open the door to see Swap sweating and coughing. "Holy shit bag.." I muttered as I raced over to him to check his temp.
He's burning even fucking more then the first time. "Wet towel...." I muttered as I dash to the bathroom to get a cold towel, and as that I dip it in cold water.
I went bcak to Swap's room and put it over his forehead.

"Awe I just gotten fucking karma." I muttered as I check his tempture. 108!? 
I looked at the tempture, how the hell did it went up to 108, at this rate he'll die. I started to click my tongue for some... Kind of h e l p.
Plan SF... Got it! I don't care if they hate me for this, anyways they already hate me. I race into my room, there I saw Tupu in his warm cage hissing, "Tupu! Go into Dings lab and turn into human, just don't go near Swap or Blindy." I told him which he does.
I open my window and jump out of it. 
 And there I saw darkness around me, ah shit so.. I went up in front where the house entrance was.
Uhh.. That last time I done this I went... Northwest!! I follow my memory to meet me at a dusty hospital, I went inside and looked around.

  I remember every place in here!! I quickly slid into Swapfell work place, I saw him with his hand on his skull and muttering something.
Ah, probably not the best time to make a dramatic entrance.

     I walked towards him, "Bro.." I shook his shoulder. He looked at me, he seems tired. "Bro you look like shit, but anyways.." I smiled. "Well thank you." He smirked at me. "You don't look any better too." He responded.
"Touche." I sighed. Oh how things were simple like this.
"But anyways, bro. Swap having a high fever right now and he's about to die." I stated. "Nice to put it softly." By now I completely ignore the demonic ghost.
  "Ah so a out break of sickness in the house, I presume?" He smiled as he stood up and look down on me.