The Story behind the Madness

! No one's P.O.V !

           ! A day earlier !
         A silence surrounded the void. Most of the gang was asleep, while Dine was still awake, in the middle of the night. Dine mouth was dripping a unknown substance, and with that blood. 
 "..." Dine was leaning on the window, as she was think what to do. 
   As Dine silently suffered, and while her mouth gooed up. 
  Dine was confused as ever, she doesn't know if she can even talk. As she saw the dark substance trailed on her arm. 
  Her eyes gleamed with a plan. Dine backed away from the glass, as she bawled her fist and shattered the glass. As blood spewed from her hand, and Dine without reacting. 
   Dine picked up the sharpest glass that she saw. As she tried to focus her hand as it shaked, nervously. 
 As Dine slowly aimed for her heart. Something pulled her back, and stab her should. "ACK!!" Dine screamed in pain, as she saw red blood gushed from her shoulder. 
  Dine eyes shine again, as her remember something that Wingdings told her.

'The soul is the most fragile thing you and the monster and or human kind can have.'
   She carefully summoned my soul, as she aimed for it she felt something restarined my arm. 
"Ah shit, why can't I kill myself in peace?"
  She saw a black strained thing grew out of her bleeding shoulder.  
Dine eyes grew with anger and annoyance, as she gripped on the shattered glass which made her hands bleed. 
  Dine, felt the wound healing itself in the process. "Ah, so it wants it fun before it take over."
Dine then can only see one solution, and it was the one she was trying to do.
"Well..~ My plan isn't going to work.. But.. I could still..- TRY!" Dine then tried to stab her, already healing shoulder. Which.. Uh well blocked it.
  It grabbed Dine's hand, as Dine eyes cried with fear. 

   The black strand quickly curled up around her mouth. As Dine struggled, a tingle of blue lighting came from her fingers. As she felt something cracked on the floor. She then gotten thrown at a nearby wall, which caused her to fall unconcious.
   As the black whip slowly slipped back into her body, and her body regain 'concious'. Her eyes darkened, and she slowly stood up. 

  She sighed in such relief, before she could get a rest someone busts through the door.
"Dine wh!-" There shown two skeletons one was purple the other was red. The red skeleton quickly stopped the purple skeleton. 
   "Thats not her Stars.."Fell muttered as he felt a tingle from his back. 
"What do you me-" Dine slowly turned around with beady black eyes, "Oh dear.." Stars muttered. 
  "Who are you!?" Fell yelled. 
It stayed quiet and just had a small smile. The red skeleton growled, his eye glared with a red aura. Fell spawned out 5 deadly sharp bones. 
"Who.Are.You." He growled. 
  It then frowned, and took a step. But just to have a slight cut on her arm. "...." The mutant in Dine's body huffed, and open its mouth to see black goop coming out. As it happened it quickly made  a black force that made streched out to Fell, making him slam against his wall.

     Stars then ran to Fell to check if he was ok. 
"Whats happening!?" Swap yelped as he looked outside. 
"Oh stars!" He said running after Fell."What happened...!?" Swap asked as he slowly turned to the quiet Dine.
  "Dine..?" Swap said in pure confusion. 
"That's not Dine, or her power.." Fell muttered slowly standing up. Swap looked at Fell with a unsure face.
 Swap took slow steps to DIne. "What are you doing, idiot!?" Fell asked as he saw Swap shuffling to Dine.
 "Dine..?" Swap said as he glared at the beast that laid before him.
Swap gotten closer to look at Dine, "Dine..?" Swap asked as he stared at Dine. "Are you ok..?" 

  Dine stayed quiet as he saw the skeleton came closer to her. 
"SWAP GET BACK H-" Swap ignore what Fell said, and hugged Dine.

   There was a silence in the room as Swap hugged Dine. 
Creak..