¡ Pink Means Fear !

! Dine's P.O.V !
   2 months and a half passed. 
I can finally walk and use my freaking hands being on that hospital bed sucks. Especially when I can ONLY threaten Swapfell, but Swapfell literally just teased me. 
   As Swapfell took off my right hands cast, he then pat my head with his damn smile. I quickly bit is finger and I meant F UCKING BIT.
"Jesus ok!" He hissed as he forcefully took his finger away, with a mark of my teeth.  I stared at his wounded finger and looked back at him. 
"...." 
It was quiet for a whole second. ".. Anyways, I still need to experiment with your magic." Swapfell smiled. "Fuck." I swore. I groaned, "Ok what do I have to do?" I asked him. "Well for the past two months I've been thinking.. That, your power is a part of your emotions so...!~" He sang. 
   My eyes widened, and started to back up, "NO!!" I yelled. "It's more simple then the others...~" Swapfell smirked even wider. "I WON'T DO IT!!" I yelled in distress. 
"I can easily make you.~" Swapfell started to loom over me. "NO!!" I shook my head. We then exchanged stares. 

    .....
I then fucking bailed and started to run. "You can run, but you can't hide, Dine." Swapfell said. 
   "I CAN FUCKING RUN... THATS ALL I CAN DO!!" I joked. "Did I said can? Oh, I mean can't~" Swapfell told me as I saw him walk towards my running body.
   "What do yo-" I FUCKING TRIPPED. "ouch.." I groaned. Before I gotten up, and Swapfell is right in front of me. Fuck him, fuck his plan. 
  "EEEEEEEEEEEEE-" Then Swapfell used his blue magic on me. He looked at me innocently, as I pouted. 
"What..?~ You don't like my plan?" Swapfell asked me as he look at my expression. "YES I DONT" I smiled. I heard Swapfell small chuckle, then he lead me to a room and put me on a couch. 
   He stopped using his blue magic on me. Swapfell sat across where I was facing. 

  I folded my legs and cross my arms like a small child does. 
And yes I will pull off a tantrum. I sighed, " You know I won't do this." I scoffed. "Yeah I know." Swapfell responded. 
   "Tch.."
"Here we go, how do you feel right now?" Swapfell asked me. "...." I looked at Swapfell's stare, "Pissed." I answered.
"How did you felt when I threw those bones at you then?" 
"Scared and also pissed." 
  "Hmm..~"
I looked at Swapfell who was thinking, ".. What are you scared of?" He asked me. AHHH SHIT. I forced a nervous smile, as I think. 
"Er... Uhm.." Trying to find a way to get out of this....
I gave up. 
I slumped down and averted my eyes, "...Dying." I saw Swapfell eyes widened. It's because from my rash thinking since I always risk a bone or two to do somethin stupid. 
But all of those risks and adventures.. It's because I know I won't die then or now. 
But now I can't tell, I fell down the void, I met fucking skeletons, anomalies try to kill me and now I have powers I can't even control.

      I saw Swapfell's curious smile. 
 He knew by my tone.. I groaned, "IF... I SAID IF you do that. You got to re-pay me it better be good. If you don't by this week, the next week and the rest, I'll either gut you, or kick you in the shin!" I  conflicted. That bitch knows what he'll do and I do too.
"Noted..~" Swapfell smiled. 
"But not right now!" Swapfell continued. 
"Anyways I'm curious. What made you so... Stoic?~" FUCKKK I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!!
"Hmph." I huffed and turned around without looking at him. "C'mon.. It's for the experiment..~" Swapfell smiled. 
"NO I WON'T SAY IT!!" I hissed. He sighed at my stubborn self.  "Well I think you know what's next..~ But I really didn't wanted to do this." He sighed as he teleported behind the couch I was sitting on.
"REMEMBER YOU GOT TO REPAY ME!!!" I yelled, I felt a few sparks of electricity bounce off of me. 
"Yes I noted it down, Dine.." I felt his arms on my shoulder. "Now... Relax..~" 

   I saw his eyes glown hot pink, I felt my shoulders tensed. It didn't even took effect but I'm already scared.
  I already know Swapfell's power. But this is the first time he's going to use it on me.
If you don't know, Swapfell's power can either manipulate you making you do his bidding. Or, he can retrieve your darkest memory, that you fear,make you sad or even depressed. 
   I became shaky, "It'll be fine..~" Swapfell purred then I felt it connected. My eyes became clouded by thoughts.. Why did I agreed?

                   ! Swapfell's P.O.V !

I saw the same pink in my eyes in Dine's. The blue mixed with the pink perfectly! 
It didn't took effect so easily, she first started to tremble, and her eyes became wide. I'm surprise she didn't cry yet. 
  I say her toss her hood over her head and rolled up her ball. I sat next beside her, I saw tears rolled gently over her face.  She first looked over the room, scanning it. 
 She then groan, and covered her face between her legs. I shook her gently, "Dine.. Dine..~"  I need to get her trust first.... So..! I started to pet her head, I saw her eye looked at me for a second but she then cover it again. 
I slid more to Dine, then I  rubbed her back. I heard a soft growl, she then looked at me. With a slight anger and annoyance. 
She pouted innocently, and then attacked my arm... With a hug? Oh..~ This is certaintly different.. 

   She nudge my arm as I kept petting her, she was still crying but she looked angry. 
But then burst into tears, "Mmm.." She wiped her tears on my arm.  
 "Dine, tell me whats wrong now?" I asked. Whatever she sees it must be from the surface where she came. 
"It hurts..." She groaned. "What?" 
"M..My head." She stuttered. "Why is it?"
I saw Dine's eye glared at mines, she then became quiet as tears fell down, her reaction kepts on changing. Anger to sad... 
"C..Could I trust you?" She asked me. It like she doesn't even know me anymore.. This never happens..~
"Oh.. You can." I responded. 
She stared into my pink glowing eye... Then she nodded. 
"I..It hurts..  T-The stress was to much... The prices were high... I couldn't make it.. H-Ho..w do you expect a child to do all of those thing!?" She yelled. 
 "I-I was left alone...I was left behind!!" She yelled in such distress.. "It's ok.." I cooed. What does she mean by the prices was to high..?
"... I felt it all before... I..I realize to things to early.. The meaning of things... Sometimes you don't need to know it all..." Dine said in a soft tone as tears rolled down. 
".... I wanna be just like them.. All of my friends left me since I didn't have enough time to spare.. I wanted to help.. I heard it all.. I just hurts even more.. I founded all of the reasonings.. I-..." Dine began to smile. 
I quickly stop the spell.. "It just hurts.." She smiled. She started to hiccup.
I saw her laughing. "I-It just hurts.." Her laugh is more of a joking laughs... 

   I looked at her with a small smirk. 
"Now now, I think it's time to sleep, Dine." I cooed to her. She gave me a bright smile, "O-Ok!!" She hiccuped and then she rested on my arm..

    I went away to my work place, what I got from Dine that.. She was trying to make ends meet, she was distracted by work and her friends left her, and I guess from her intuition of understanding things that were hard. No wonder why she's in advance placements.. 
   I sighed.. 
I walked over to the room where Dine was and carried her to bed...

                              ! Dine's P.O.V !

 I woken up with my head aching. I groaned in pain, the living fuck. What the hell happened? 
I rubbed my head trying to find a memory what happened....- Oh... OH... OHHH. I ran out of my room and went into the work room and saw Swapfell with a smirk as he work.. 
   "FUCK YOU!!" I yelled. 
"You're awake!~ So how's your sleep?" Swapfell cooed towards me. 
"PEACHY!!" I answered. 
"How come?" 
">:O"
I then kicked his shin. "ACK!!" He then stumbled down, I remembered it now. 
"That what I felt." I hissed. "Aw..~ You could atleast give me some credit of taking care of you." He groaned in pain. 
  "Nu." I shooked my head.
Swapfell stood back up. And grabbed his notes. 
"Well what I notice, none of your emotions from the past will effect your powers. It's just your physicalilty... Is very weak." Swapfell responded. "Like your strenghth is about a 9 year old kid." Swapfell described. 
" I mean you can't even carry a fold-able chai-"
"OK I GOT IT!!" I shouted. "You don't have to rub it in." I scoffed 
"I'm just making sure that you get that in your tiny brain." Swapfell teased. >:OOO
"WOW OK." I scoffed. 
"THAT HURTS!" I pouted. 

     "Oh I know..~" He chirped then he pat my head.
                      "I'LL FUCKING GUT YOU!!!"