Notes

! Nobody P.O.V !

September 23,2018
Where: Highland Highschool. (Period 2)
When: 9:43 AM
                             !-Notes-!

It was the early morning, Dine was at her classroom, taking down notes for her math class, and her schemes. To inform you that Esper have other friends to help her with her mischief. But Dine was basically her right hand man. 
  But today Dine was taking a break from that for a few days, today Dine was just getting future plans ready and just being a smart kid she is.
"Dine.."
"Dine!" Her teacher called. Dine was startled and over-reacted, she quickly looked up. "Was that satan's child?" She joked.... "Dine answer this question.." Her teacher sighed. Dine nodded and looked at the board. 
  It read:
"2. At what rate per cent per annum will a sum of $ 7500 amount to Rs 8427 in 2 years, compounded annually?
(a) 4 %
(b) 5 %
(c) 6 %
(d) 8 %"

Dine stood there like a fool. She does know how to do those procedures, doing it in her head was kinda diffilcult..
"NggAAAA- C... Totally c." Dine sweat. The room went silent, and everyone looked at Dine, her classroom was mixed with 9th and 10th graders. "Correct.." 
Dine sighed and slumped back down. 
  RINNGGG
That's it, the period was over. "I swear to god if the teach' call me tomorrow." She growled under her breath. 
 Dine is one of those kids who was in a clique, though her group does let other people in them, it either means they reached their interests or standards, orrr, to use them (Very unlikely) and if they're desperate.
She then went to her 3rd period, science, again with 9th and 10th graders. 
Fun fact, Dine actually hates learning other languages, ever since her mom sign up to learn spanish. She'd never liked it since she her teacher only speaked spanish. 
So after that she barely nailed all of her 

    She went to her science class, she was watching all of the examples, taking down notes. 
As she watched she was quickly bothered by her phone ringing. "...." Her face became annoyed, restraining a smile. 
  She took a quick sigh..
"Yes Dine?" The teacher asked. "Er.. Could I go to the bathroom?" She questioned. The teacher looked at her with a stern face. Dine was nervously waiting for a answer. "First answer this question."
Dine ball her fist and nodded.
It says:
"18. A change of the DNA in an organism that results in a new trait is known as a?"
Dine scoffed at how easy the question was, "Pshhh, it's called a mutation, if it's not from there parents or there grandparents."  Dine explained. 
She was... Of course correct. 
After she left with a hall pass, she went and call back Esper in a bathroom stall.
There was a audible wheeze when Esper picked up.
.....

 "BOI WHAT THE FUCKERY YOU WANT!?" She questioned. Esper gave off a laugh, "Tch, bruh could you skip lunch, and visit me at the broken swing..-" Ah yes the broken swing, everybody in the school, knows about that swing. 
  It was known as Sally's Swing... Can't really explain what it is but I could tell you a small story

    Before the school was there, people said it was just a meadow with a few trees here and there. But this one was special. But to carry on, Sally was a small kid, bright eyes, like all of those cliches. 
  It was heard that her dad made the swing, Sally loved that swing. One bright day, she was in her house, planning to hear the peaceful tweets and chirps. Though downstairs she heard yelling... Then went a playful screeched, yes playful.  
Sally turned quiet, curious, she went and looked.. She saw splatters... No..Not red.. But black. She saw her mother on the floor..
  Drip.. Went the black substance. Her dad.. His eyes were empty with one eye pouring black substance violently. They said where there house was planted, and there town was planted on a grave of monsters. 
  It was heard that monsters who seeked vengence.. That's there souls are powerful enough to resurect them into a hateful.. Wrathful beast. Able to control humans.. They despise.. Sally ran to her safe place, somehow dodging her dad's attack. 
She ran to her swing. The reason why the monster depises Sally's father's since on the bottom of her swing have a symbol...- But..
Slash
Her father caught up to her.. dragging the mother who was pouring out black substance.. The father violently stabbed her daughter. The monster went out as his final wishes was granted.. The father looked at the broken swing and his wife..Daughter laying there.. Limp.
Crying, not knowing anything.. But only one thing, if all of them are down.. He's going down with them.