A Little Anomaly Trouble

! No one's P.O.V !
Dine was with Swapfell, making Swapfell take a break from his studies. "I'M BORED AND I WANT SOME ENTERTAINMENT!!" She yelled. She was pulling on Swapfell's arm. Swapfell knowing Dine won't give up, he just simply agreed.
  "So what do you wanna do?~" He asked her. Dine gasped in delight. "HAHAHA!!" She yelled in victory. Of course, someone will get hurt in this entertainment he decided to suggest an idea.
  While Dine was thinking, Swapfell broke her train of thought, "Why don't we prank the gang?~" He asked.
 Dine who loved making pranks nodded.
"Les' do this!!" She yelled.

! A plan later !
"You got that?" Swapfell asked Dine. Dine nodded, excitedly. "Hahaha!!" She laughed, uncontrollably. "We just need wait until midnight.~" And that what they did.
 They waiting 'till night. Dine who was jumping everywhere.
2:00 A.M struck perfectly.
Dine who drank five cups of coffee was well, pumped up. They went over the plan, Dine took a mini music player, a piece of deep black slime, and a dry erase marker.
"I'm ready!!" Dine had a big smile. 
"Make sure everyone is asleep." 
Then Swapfell teleported Dine to the gangs house. "Go outside the house when you're done~" Then he disappeared.

   Dine felt the danger in her heart, it was pumping fast, nervous but excited. 
Dine trying to get a good angle that Fell is asleep. Knocked out and snoring, it was perfect for Dine. 
Everyone knows that it's hard to wake up Fell. Now Dine need to make sure that Wingdings is asleep. Dine was wearing a black hoodie, and pants.  She popped up near Wingdings, and make sure he was knocked out.
This may not be apart of the plan, but it's sure hell funny. Dine found a perment marker, near Wingdings.
She wrote, "Narcisstic self shipping sinner" And went back down. She tooken a glimpse in Swap's and B's room.  Looks like they're all asleep.

  Dine quickly hid the mini music player andput a CD in it. And draw a few things on the wall, to make it look scary, and got a load of pitch black slime, make sure it was sticky.
  Next she needs to throw it up into the roof. The goop stung on the wall, "HAH!!" Dine quickly covered her mouth.
"Whoops" 
 She quickly went downstairs. Almost going to the door. "...." She quickly wrote on Fell's forehead. It says, "small brain" then she left in a flash.

   Walking around in the depth of the void. "SWAPFELL!!" She called. He isn't coming... Hmmm.

          At Swapfell's Place

 While Dine was gone. Swapfell found her little memory chip and put it in her laptop. 
He founded some old and new photos some a few weeks ago and a few years ago.
  While Swapfell was laughing at some of Dine's videos.
Dine was suffering in the void.

        At Dine's dilemma
Dine was screaming to herself. "AHHHHHHH!!!" She screamed loudly. She noticed she was lost. She couldn't recognize anything with everything being black. And it didn't help that she was wearing black too.
  Dine was tired and exhausted of walking. "Come oooonnn!!!" She screamed into the empty abyss. She slowly sighed, and sat on the ground.

                      ! Dine's P.O.V !
I yawn as  the empty black void filled around me. I've never been out for so long. Drinking all of that coffee didn't help. At all.
I groaned and look- Oh yeah I don't have my fucking phone. I sighed and looked at the inky sky. 
  I looked around, squinting. Making sure there's no anomalies around me. 
Swiftly I laid down on the ground, I finally started to relax. I am pretty tired but I'm nott really sure if I should...
Anyways I started lay on the ground. Cold and depthless. I yawned, started to shift around, my eyes felt kinda heavy. "NOPE!!" I shouted to myself. I yawned again, god dang it stop yawning!! 
I went back up.
There must be a way so I could find or call Swapfell!!
If I go back to the gangs house I'll never hear the end of the scolding. 
So I could only rely on Swapfell, which is kinda bad and not. I started to walk around the void. Just following the inky darkness. 
And I hate it.
The darkness surrounded every corner. Which made me more loss.
 I finally started to pick my routes carefully.
"Hmmm.. Should I go there.. Or..." I muttered to myself.