Dine just being a jerk for this whole chapter

Lol hey brokis the creator is here, and this is just Dine making sarcastic and mean comments about the things she see inside of the Gaster Gang fandom, she might say some random shit about some other things, so don't be offended of what I type here. Also there's a lemon in here so continue at your own risk
___________________________________________________________________________

When Dine read lemons of (Gaster x Gaster/OC)
Dine:
Lol who want to be fucked by a skeleton I mean, they have non-existing dicks, and if they do let alone be small ones.
The gaster's/oc's: Am I a joke to you?

When Dine read/watch anime
Dine:
This is why i have no existening of boobs, since people over fantasize them. I mean like, the plots are good. But those fucking big ass boob.. also ass. I mean most of these boobs are bigger then.. *Searches up what is the biggest bra size* *Turns quiet* .... yeah.
Also Dine: Holy shit this plot is good.. 

   .Dine literally bombing on people who would fuck a skeleton.
Dine: I still don't get why people would fuck skeletons. They have no existing of dicks or pussy, unless you're connect with ones soul which makes sense to me. I mean, who would like a pelvis inside there... Yeah. 

Dine: though if I had a choice to fuck a gaster... I would pick... Swapfell would be way to hardcore, and the fact since he lack the affection he had.. Swap would be gentle, Fell would be shy,Stars will be confused, B is a biter and Wingdings will be mortally confused. I would pick myself, if there's timelines beyond timelines they'll be a gaster of myself. 

Dine: OK ok raise your hands if you would fuck a skeleton.
Creator: ....*Raises*
Dine: YOURE A FUCKING DEMI-SEXUAL

Dine: And if you form a marriage with a skeleton, you'll die faster and age faster since skeletons age slower. So nice going making your partner sad.

Dine: *Creating a lemon !WARNING!* Just imagine you and (random Gaster character) sitting on the sofa. You saw the (Gaster nickyname) blush. You sat up to look at him more clear, you put a confused face. (Gaster nickname) seem to blush more as your face came more closer.
  Finally you looked down to see a bulgy wulgy on his pants. A shade of red went on you, but you look around the house, no one is home. 
  You bit down on your lip, you laid down.. Very sexually. Your feet carressed his bulgy, as you carress it, it seemed to grow. 
After a few minutes doing so, you got the courage to let the worm out of its hole. It springed up quickly, you then lust for the precious cock. 
   You lust cave yearned it, you quickly tooken off your pants and underwear. You springed on the 7 inch cock. You quickly sucked on it, trying to put all of it in your mouth. As moans escaped you and grunts escape (Gaster's nickname). Somehow you were on his laptop, you felt your pussy getting wettier as he trace your neck. Moans escaped you, finally he placed you on his bulgy. 
   As it went in and out y-your pussy just kept squirting cum.. "AH..!~" You shouted. "A-AH..!~ F-FASTER DADDY-" HAHAHAHAH 
FUCK I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!! HAHAHHA. SOMEONE END ME BURN WHAT I JUST SAID! LMAO!!

Dine: People who creat lemons must be kinky,fan service or.... fuck.
Creator: Try me I dare you.

Dine just bombing on things

Dine: Just imagine being a hypocrite..
Dine: ....
Dine: ... OH WAIT FUCK-

Dine: I don't know, do you think Im a mary sue?... Well if Im a mary sue..BOW DOWN TO MY PEASENTS HAAAAH

Dine: Imagine being a teen, who somehow survive a fall, and a skeleton who fed you powers.. Can't relate.

Dine:   Hey do I count racist if I don't agree on monsters and humans marrying?