Time Later

! Dine's P.O.V !
A month had passed sinced... Tupu bite Swapfell. 
 "HEYYY HOW YOU DOING, BUDDY, OL' P A L!" I smiled, nervous as heck. "Oh you." I heard him, lowly growled. ".. You don't growl at me." I scoffed in a child way. "Oh like you care." He seemed to almost chirp.. By my childish behaviour.... WAIT
 "Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope N O P E not today!!" I yelled at him. "What? What am I going to do?"" He smiled.
  Almost at the edge of the door.
"Wait.. How come...?-" 
"I've been through sometings." He answered. I turned quiet, I went up to Swapfell. "...."
"What type of thin!-" I quickly jumped as Swapfell blue soul me. "I'm surprise a fucking disable person can pick me up!" I yelled. "I'm disabled. Not dead." He smiled. I struggled for a few seconds, it's hopeless. I try to wiggle,wail around, freaking started to kick.

  "How long?" I asked him.

 "Just a few more seconds. I want to see you suffer." He responded.
    "Swapfell.." I heard from behind. "Who said that?" I asked tried turning around. Shoundn't be surprised, I can't see. 
  "What?~ Just having some fun." He grinned as he suddenly let me go. FALLING TO THE GROUND. "WARN ME!" I exclaimed, rubbing off myself. 
  Wingdings helped me up.
"Using your magic doesn't help anything." He growled at Swapfell. "Aww..~" I heard Swapfell smiled.
  "...." I turned quiet. They both started to argue, while I just stood there. "Dine, why won't you talk to Swap." Stars smiled. "Uh... Sure." I shrugged.

This month had been something I tell ya. I accidentally almost killed Swapfell. BUT he understands....
right?
 Anyways, I drifted downstairs, just to see the usua- Nevermind, Swap and Fell was fighting.
  The third time this week. I'm trying to keep down what have they're arguing about. But it was all in wingdings. "...." I turned quiet as I sat next to B on the couch.
"So why there arguing?" I asked him. "Hehe..." 
"Something about.. Swapfell." He slowly laugh.
"Figures."
"Want me to be apart of it?-" I laughed. "Heh, like you can. Fell is just going to kick you out of sight." Blindy responded.
"YOU'RE SAYING THAT I CAN'T TAKE A DROP K I C K!?" I was insulted. 
".... Welp, you're right." I shrugged.
 I started to watch Swap and Fell argue, since I couldn't here the tv. Mhm.. Yep this is nice, very nice. Just waiting until someone could break it up.

    I heard someone coming down. 

"That's my cue." I said to myself. I quickly ran into my room. Usually Stars take care of these and there's a 50, 50 chance.
  I sighed. 

I looked at my pet cage. My snake Tupu. I started to pet my pet. It playfully hissed at me. 
  While I was playing with Tupu a questioned popped in my head.
"Does snakes have gender?" I asked myself. Tupu only hissed. "Welp nice answer." I muttered.

  I looked at the time. Almost dinner time.

  I looked back down in the livingroom to see Stars,Fell and Swap is now arguing.
That's something. 
 I stared at Fell for a while. The only thing we have in common that we like burning each other. And that's the only way how we have a conversation and a relationship.
 For Stars we get along fine, it just when I wanan do something outragous he helds me back from doing.

   And for Swap, he made a few rules for me like, I can't go on the roof. I can't let Tupu out of my room, and I can't have coffee >:c.
  But he's fine.
I get along with Blindy fine. But everytime he brings up politics I just say, 'well they all suck'  and well, it resorts to a playful argument.

  Wingdings peaked out of his lab. "COULD YOU KEEP IT DOWN!?" He yelled. Going back in the lab. This seems a total mess. 
  I just kept watch from above the staircase. And just recording the scene with my phone. I was just slowly laughing to myself. 

  I suddenly stabbed my phone with my infected hand. Oh yeah.. I forgotten. Even tho it turned into a dot it still very infected. I saw my phone glitched out on me. I just sighed and tooked out the memory chip, shoved it to my pocket.
  Welp this was nice.

   I kept on watching the fight between Stars,Fell and Swap.

... What to spice it up.

  "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!" I yelled. "SHUT UP!!" Fell yelled at me. "Geez ok." I scoffed.

     Mean. I went back to the lab, "Wingdings, someone need to break up the fight." I told him. "Wait.." He muttered. I just pout a little and sat next to Swapfell's medical bed. 
  He was sleeping peacefully.
   I turned quiet. I shook him. He quickly woke up.  "What?!" He growled at me. "I'm bored." I said to him.

   "Then go make fun of Fell." He groaned. "Can't. Stars,Fell and Swap are in a argument." I responded.
"Then drop kick one of them." He muttered. "Can't. My legs can't go that high." I responded, with a giggle. 
"Then let me go to sleep."
"Can't. I'm bored."
"Then kill someone with your snake"
"Fell will kill it first."
"Then kill him first."
"With what?"
"A knife."
"Can't. Swap put it on the high shelf."
"Get somewhere to get it."
"Can't. Swap won't let me stand on a chair." I responded.
He growled. "Just let me sleep!"

  "Can't. I'm bor-" He suddenly hit me with a glass bottle. "AHH!!" I quickly covered my head. My hand quickly disintegrate the glass. "Just peachy." Swapfell scoffed. "That cleaned up quickly." I said. "SWAPFELL!!" Wingdings yelled. 
   "That's Dine's fault." He pointed. "NOPE IT HIS!!" I blamed. "I'm talking to literal children." 
"Well I don't know about you Dings I thin you should take care of the argurment downstairs, like the adult way. Or you to of a child?" I smiled. 
He gave me a deadly stare.

   "Oh I'll show you!" He responded. "Looks like you got a break Swapfell." I joked.
I went downstairs with Wingdings. I was watching Wingdings sorting things, up as I slowly kept on getting closer.
   I was near Blindy. "So how's the argue?" I questioned. "..Nice." He responded. "That's good." I smirked. "I'm also hungry." I told him. "While Wingdings is resorting this out. I'm going to get a snack."

   I came back from the kitchen from the few seconds later.

I saw Wingdings arguing now. "YOU GOT TO BE KIDDIN'!" I yelled. I quickly went up to the two who started it. Swap and Fell. Fell will definitly kicked my ass, soooo SWAP.
    "HEY SWAP I NEED YOU FOR A SECOND!!!" I yelled. I grabbed his shoulder, and ran to the kitchen. "Ok." I said to him.
"I want you. To make everyone shut up. Because I'm hungry as fuck." I swore. Of course, no idiot will swear in front of Swap.. I'm glad I'm a idiot. 

   He looked at the arguing that was still going. 
And just sighed.

                        ! Swap's P.O.V !
   I looked at Dine for a second. She maybe right..? I can't believe I'm saying this.. But she's right. It's over dinner time. I sighed for a brief second, "Ok." 
  "HAHAHAHAH!!" Dine used Puppy eyes, it was very effective to me.
I walked up to Stars and Wingdings. Both were very mad, "Guys I thin we should uh.. Stop this." I told them.
  "When Fell gets a brain." Wingdings mutttered. "Why I oughta..." Fell growled, tackling down  Wingdings. "Wingdings!!" I yelled.
"WOAH!" Dine smiled. 

   Stars and I just looked at each other.
Stars nodded at me. "I take Fell." Stars seemed to be calm now. Stars quickly grabbed Fell and held him back while I dragged Wingdings a safe distance between them.
  "LET ME GO!!" Fell yelled. "Sorry my friend I can't." Stars held him tight, while Fell was still wailing around.

   "Are you ok!?" I asked Wingdings. "I.. Think so.." He responded. He dusted himself off. 

"IS IT DONE YET!!" Dine yelled from the kitchen peaking out. Fell sended out a bone and threw it at Dine's direction. "ACK!!" She quickly hid away.
  "How can we make him calm down?" I asked Stars. We heard Blindy giggle while he was on the couch. Suddenly Dine was next to Blindy, with a smile.
"How did you..."
Dine quickly shut the the window. "I got my ways." She smiled. "We couuuuld knock him out." Dine was showing off a type of chemical from the la- I quickly grabbed it from her. "No no no no!"

   Dine pouted at me. B was still laughing, "Welp time for another plan." She said, disappearing. "Should we worry about that?" Stars asked me. "... Probably? But not right now." I responded.
   We quickly calmed down Fell as the best we can.

"Well I should cook dinner now!"