Aftermath

! Dine's P.O.V !
     I was greeted by Fell who eye was lit with red. "....Hi..?" I waved nervously. Fell growled, he grabbed my collar and shoved me to the wall. "BLJDWLDLDWDWKDWKL" OUCH THAT FUBKING HURT BICTH!!
  "WELL! O W!" I yelled as I rubbed my head. Fell stared at me, "...ha ha you blinked." I smiled. "What- No- Wait- NO!" He said at my comment. "ha ha." I smiled. Fell then dropped me, "Uh, hi..?" Maestro poked out. 
"..Dine do you know what happened to Swap and Wingdings..?" Fell questioned. "And where the hell you are?" He asked. 
"First off, no, second off, Maestro found me dead on the floor in the abyss." Fell raise a brow. "..Strange." He muttered. "Maestro, could you help, Stars upstairs, Swap and Wingdings are badly injured." Fell commanded. "Oh dear..!" Maestro raced upstairs.

   As he left, Fell glared at me again. "....uh." 
"Dine, I need you." He said. I nodded and followed him into the kitchen. "What do you remember before you were knocked out." 
I stand frozen and sweat. "..What do you mean?" I muttered. "I'm saying this might be caused by you." Fell told me.
"..Whaat..?" I said sweating while I was remembering. Fell looked at me plainly. "AHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed. "I FUCKING DID IT!!" I yelled.
"What happened to Swap and Dings then!?" I asked.
"They're both severely injured, of what I suspect when they try to fight.. The possesed you." Fell muttered as he lead me to the lab. "Oh jeez.." I muttered. I looked at each one of them. I looked at B who was watching them over. B had a few bandages on. Now noticing Fell had one on his head. I looked at Stars whom have a bandage on his arm. 

   My eyes fluttered down, my breathing became uneasy. Maestro who quickly notice my change in feeling. "Dine..? Are you ok..?"
"I don't know." I said plainly. "I.." I stood back. It wasn't guilt, I'm sure it isn't guilt. I'm a
 boarder line fucking phycopath. I- 
   I started to cough.
"Dine..!?" Maestro panicked. "...ACK- I t-think I tried to k..kill myself before all of this happened.." I said. "What!?" B, Stars and Fell said.
  .... "Mmmm.."
I muttered. "It was for a stupid reason, I wasn't in the right state of mind." I said as I laid down in a empty hospitle bed they have.

 I sighed. How pathetic I could be? It was rash and idiotic, I should of ask for help instead of being so damn hinderance. "Damn me." I whispered. "Dine don't beat yourself up for that." B told me. "I know, I just need time.." I said as I glanced at him. 
    "...." It was silent, I heard groans from the two injured skeletons. "The top priority is to find Tupu...And.." Fell growled. "And find Swapfell." 
  "But until then.." Fell pointed at me. "When Wingdings awake, he could help Stars to find out if that thing is still in you." He explained to Maesto and I.

  "Wait Tupu isn't here?" I said, sitting up. "Er,,, Yeah I might've told him.. to follow in your possesed state." Fell said to me. I irked. "You send a 5 year old kid to watch over me?" I said. 
  "WELL-"
"Could we not do this right now?" Stars smile. 
"Oki." I smiled.
 "Anyways, Dine could you go with Fell to Swapfell's hospital?" Stars asked us. "Sure." I shrugged.
Stars glanced at Fell, and he nodded. 
"Well c'mon." 
I followed behind in the dark void in quiet. Of course it'll be awkward. I literally obliterated Swap and Dings. And somehow injured boss monsters. 
 As we walked in internal silence, we stepped into the hospital. "Where do you think they might be?" Fell asked. "Try the main quarters. That's where Swapfell usually... do his.. stuff
"I-.... Ok" Fell said as I lead the way.

  I peaked over the corner to see, Swapfell putting a bandage over Tupu's head while he's silently sobbing. 
   "Ah jeez ah jeez.." I spoke nervously. Fell and I looked at each other. I heard Tupu's breathing hitched. And looked over where we are. Tupu eyes shine, and quickly dashed towards me. Ok but honestly, how will dash towards someone who previously try to kill them.
   "WH- O U C H" I sob as Tupu tackled. I saw Swapfell who quietly glared at me from the up and down.

  Swapfell sighed and walked over to me. "So..? What happened?" He asked. "Oh well, I was knocked out on the abyss floor, Maestro found me and your still a dick." I laughed. Swapfell stared at me with blank eyes, while Fell stared at me with pure confusion. "Wh..-"
As I felt a rush of pain from my forehead as  Swapfell slapped it. "SOBS JDNWDHKJWD" I cried. 
 "Anyhow, what are you two doing here?" Swapfell asked Fell.

    "We're just here to pick up Tupu." Fell stated. " Ight, take him. I'm done with him." Swapfell said plainly. He held Tupu in his arm, I then started to carry him. 
    "Honestly Sf is in a mood." I stated to Fell, as we walked away. "Tch, you think." Fell whispered to me.

  When we went home with Tupu, I saw Wingdings somehow out of his bed and barely standing. "... Well, hi." He greeted. "I don't believe you should be out of bed,and somehow standing."  I spoke up. "Well you are correct, but I'm here to see if your alter-personality is still in you." Wingdings said.
 "Well its better then being dead on my bed." I muttered plainly. "Well come up to- Ah!-" "Wingdings!" Stars quickly held him up as he was about to fall. 
"I'm- Ok." He sighed. "Thanks." he muttered towards Stars.
"C'mon." He said. 

As we both slowly walked upstairs. "So what are the proceedures?" I asked. "Well, they'll be a few simple ones but-- But the main one is checking on your soul and stability." Wingdings responded as he limped towards the lab. 
   "What Stars and I suspect that, your emotional stability was down so much that the wendigo was able to slip into you." Wingdings explained.
 "Like you said, wendigos feed on loneliness and starvation." Wingdings continued. "What are you trying to say..?" I asked trying to piece all of Wingdings statement.

   "I'm saying that before you fell down here, another human did." 
I stood frozen in the middle of the lab. "How is that possible?" 
"Well, we suspect the human fell from another AU, most likely a mythical one. Even when they fall here there 'code' stays with them." I glanced at Wingdings with a strange yet curious look. 
"Er.. The conditions from there AU stay with them." 
"ah.." I muttered. 
"The thing I don't get, how can one stay so long here and yet so corrupted." Wingdings muttered towards me.
"... You said that you couldn't stay long in Maestro's AU right?" I questioned. "Well yes..?"
"I was able to stay there without dying. So.. What I'm trying to say, each creature from different AUs have different stability." I explained. 
 "Its like Neil deGrasse Tyson theory in multiple dimensions. If you go through one portal or something like that you'll turn into a blob. Maybe! Just maybe. There stability was borderline unstable."
Wingdings looked at me with a strange look, like how did I knew this all. 
 "uh Wingdings I'm done with the set up.."

   "Well c'mon- AH!-" 
"Wingdings I could do it." Stars muttered. "Er-- Ok, thanks." Wingdings responded. 
Stars sat him down. As Stars done some simple tests, he looked at me. "What were you doing in your room.. Before all of this happened?" Stars questioned. 
"Trying to off myself." I said plainly. "I!-" Stars look at me with concern. 
"A-..Are you ok?" He said.

   "Ye, the only good reason is because I was deadly suffering." I explained with a pathetic sigh. 
"... Dine if you need to talk about something were here." He told me. 
 "You know very well we all went through some type of pain in our life." Stars smiled. 
It's true. They all went through some type of hell. Stars was a emotionless deathstar. Swap was basically neglected. Fell and Wingdings saw hell and back. And B saw it twice. And Swapfell, is still going through hell himself. 

    "Yes yes I know.." I sighed.
I patiently waited for him to check my soul. "Ok I'm going to check your soul." He muttered. "Okay." I nodded. 
  He showed my soul, and looked around it. "Hmmm.." Stars sighed. "Well I don't see anything wrong." 
"I really don't know how it got in you.." Stars muttered.
"Hm.." I stared at my soul turning it around. "What happen if I gave a little shock on my-"
"Dine no..-!" Stars quickly responded.
"DHWDHWD" 
"Anyways, if- IF- this thing still in me what shall I do?" I questioned. 
"We either kill you, beat you up, caged you...-" Fell said as he leaned on the labs door frame.
"What the fuck- Is there any positives?" I muttered.
  "I don't know, maybe." Fell shrugged.
"Well thank you, Fell." I gave off a simple smile. "You're welcome."
"I--, Er, don't listen to him, we'll surely find a way to keep you unharm." Stars sighed. 

   "Its fine if I have a few scratches and bruises. Just.. I don't want any broken bones please,,," I muttered. 
Stars sighed and gave off a chuckle.
  "Well we'll see.."