Magic Usage

(hsdaojdwa this was so late-)

Magic could be use in many different ways, it could be use to kill or create. But it always depends on the persons background and there stats. 
 Voluntary magic is where the wielder have got themselves together, there emotions, there physicality, there mindset, all together. 
Unvonluntary magic, it's where the wielder is missing one part if themselves to use there magic. But over time it the magic could get use to the missing part and be used properly, though those cases are rare. 
There are eight elements of magic, water,fire,wind,earth,light,dark,spirit and universal. 
 Dine's is a mixed of earth and dark, meaning it makes thunder or lightening. Her magic is not "electric" even though it's blue, blue means in a thunderstorm means it's weak. ....Most people during the war had mixed powers, it's a very slim chance that they'll get the actual elements. And most monsters had mixed or universal, though monsters had a greater chance to have elemental magic but most are weak.. Or atleast weak to monster eyes. And yes the king and queen of those areas do have elemental magic.

   ...Here some background...

  In the era of humans and monsters roaming around on earth. Humans and monsters were friends, everything was powered by magic, though nobody questioned where did the magic come from. During this time the magic users, or sorcerers, used mystical weapons to help, or boost there magic usage. And ancient books. During those times they had rules, some magic was banned from there usage of destruction and death. 
  Though the government didn't have to worry much over humans since they were taught magic (Though sometimes born with there magic, but very unlikely to get powerful) . But monsters was a different story.. They're magic came out when they're born, I mean who knows what'll they'll born with. 
And so that's how war broke out.. 
The humans were worried.. No, scared.. About what they possesed, so they sended spies to make sure no monster is born with such power. And if one monster have that power, either there family got to get wiped out or that person who's born with. But sooner that monster king realised what they were doing. 
They only had one choice, to save there children and people.
War.

And I don't have to explain this part...

Era 2, the lost of magic. 
Years after the monster banishment, little by little the humans started to lose there magic stamina.. Ancient books and mystical weapons gone dead. Humans rushed in a panic. Wonder how they lost it..?  The seal of the barrier, but that only should lessen it by little. 
No. Someone unleashed a forsaken magic.
No one knew who, but as generations went on.. Now there's no more magic.

Era 3..?
I think we know what we're at know.

Though of these events don't occur in every AU, you see. Probably it only work for the original AU's.

                                    ! Dine's P.O.V !
  It's been a few weeks since Swap started to teach me. I figure my electricity, would be good with iron items, since there atoms or something connects together to make a electric wire so when someone holds something that made of iron I could give it one tap and it could combust or paralyze that person.
  And so I'm with the gang fighting off some anomalies with some help with Swap. I can only give off a few sparks still, but a few sparks is fast as hell. So I'm holding a fucking metal pole and killing some black-... No that'll sound wrong. Killing some anomaly bastards. 

   "Are you ok Dine?!" Swap asked for the 5th time. 
 I glance at him. "bruh." I muttered. "Yes I'm fine." I replied. 
"Hmph. Don't give me that look!" He huffed at me. I felt his slightly anger face staring at my back of my head like a mother does.
"Oh! I'm sorry mother." I teased with a grin. I was now facing Swap confidently. "I just wanna make sure your safe!" Swap said to me. 
"Yes yes I know." I  smiled. "You don't have to check on me. I face danger like almost... Everyday.. Which is kinda... Anyways!-" I turned around to see a anomaly with a few yellow bones pierced into it. I shrieked as Swap pulled me away from it. Some other yellow bones came at it. 
As the anomaly slowly dies from all of it's damage we see Wingdings with a irritated face on him.
 "Could you all stop bickering?" Wingdings asked. 
"Oh sorry Win-"
"Depends how you're goin' at it." I said with a smug look. "Don't tell me you're going to act up again." Wingdings groaned. "Shut up, I'm feeling cocky right now." I hissed. 
"Psh, anyways where did you get that pole from?" Wingdings asked.
I turned quiet and looked at the stained pole.
"... I think I got it from one of the tables... In the lab." 
Wingdings stared daggers at me. 
"Which table?" He groaned.
"..... The one with a-... No that's no specific.. Oh! The one with those green bottles." I exclaimed.
"How did you pulled it off?"
"I kicked it."
"Why did you kick it?!" He yelled. 
"Because it won't come off." I scoffed.
"...What.Happened.To.Those.Bottles?!" He lowly growled. "Nothin' I put'em on the ground." I responded. 
He stared at me for a few seconds. "Ok I believe you." He sighed.
"What did you did with the table?" 
"I lean it on the wall." 
".... Okay. I guess that's fine." He said while shrugging.
"Pffft, you thought." I scoffed as I swinged around thr iron pole.
Wingdings rolled his eyes as he stabbed a tiny anomaly. 
I kept swinging the pole between my fingers. I need to keep watch for some tid bits of an anomalies.