The Sunset is no Longer

! Dine's P.O.V !

    It.. Was a rough morning, the thing is that, I couldn't get off my bed from being deprived from sleep. So then fucking Swap dragged me downstairs, and I meant that literally, so I whined when we reach down. 
 As I been a moody child while I ate, after that I was forced to scout with Fell and now I'm here. 
"Why the hell I have to be here?" I growled to myself. "Why the hell are you so moody this morning?!" Fell asked me. "Shut up, you're moody everyday." I scoffed. 
"Ok! What the hell is wrong with you!?" Fell confronted. 
"It's obvious you've been in a mood for days by now." Fell explained. I adverted my eyes to the ground, trying to think a excuse.. But! If I say the truth it can be a excuse..
"I'm deprived of sleep." I responded. 
 "Do you know why?" Fell questioned. 
I turned quiet and looked up at the black sky, I do know why I think.. But I don't have enough proof to back it up, and the other thing is that I never usually have nightmares. 

  "No..I don't know." I muttered. "And my aim- HOLY FUCK IT'S A ANOMALY!!" I yelled as I forcefully turned Fell around.  
Fell summoned a few bones while I hid behind him, he quickly pierce the anomaly. Fell huffed and looked at me, "Are you gonna keep hidin' behind me?" He slightly growled. "MAYBE-" I smiled.
As hours went on, I started to help Fell fight which leads me to wheeze quickly. Swap explained to me that my physical state needs to be more better before he could teach me. Then afterward explained, about my electric bolt trick that Swapfell taught, he said it was dangerous and that I could've got hurt or worse.
"What were you going to say back then?" Fell asked as he stabbed mini pieces of anomaly. My train of thought was busted. I looked at him, and tried to remember. "...I can't remember." I responded. 
"I will fucking gut you if you're lying to me." He said to me. 
"I swear I don't know.." I muttered.

  As we came back to the house, we have to go to the lab and get a fucking check-up. And again I guess I'm in a mood.
 After  the check-up I saw on the couch with B, "Hey B.." I waved. "Hi Dine." B smiled. "Anything happened with Fell?" He asked. "Mmmm.. No the usual happened, like how he give death threats to me." I shrugged. 
"Hm.." B acknowledge.
"Anyways, how Tupu doing?" I asked with a smile. 
"He's been doing welll but.. I'm not sure if I could tell you.." B said as he went quiet at the last part.
"T e l l. m e."
"When you went out with Fell, he said, 'Where's mommy?'" I looked at B for a few seconds then I started to laugh. "W-W-.." After a minute getting my compusure back, I sighed and looked at B. "Eh... I wasn't really the one who 'adopted' him, it was really my friend.. So I guess I'm more the.. Aunt?... Ew.." I muttered as I rubbed my head. 
B had a tiny laugh, "So you're not planning to have any kin?" He asked. I took a whole minute trying to figure out what he just said. "Dine..?" 
"No." I smiled. "I, myself, think children are over-rated." I scoffed.
"I-" B smiled in surprise. "I really thought you wouldn't atleast mind them.." B said. I shrugged, and thought the reason why. 
"Oh yeah because.. Uhm for my 5th grade work one of them was helping first graders, and one of them mistaken me for a boy since I had a pixie hair cut." I said, as I rolled my eyes. "And when I was 7th grade, one of my field trips to go to a elementary school and help children, and there stupidity annoyed me." I complained. 

   "Dine- They're still children.." B said lost in words. "Yeah I know."
"Wait.. Why did you had a pixie hair cut." I then choked on my spit and looked at B. "Is that ok to ask?" He questioned. "It's ok.. But the reason why is dumb af." I squinted my eyes. B just chuckled, "But anyways! The reason why is because..." I again chocked. "Dine its alright if you don't tell me." B said quickly.
 "I want to, but my body doesn't." I laughed. 
"Anyways it was because, since literally every girl in my class had fucking tits small or big I don't really care. And I was there in the corner not having any..like i wanted it in the first place.. So I cut my hair short to look like a boy." I smiled. 
"So you really wanted to fit in the crowd then, I always thought you were a trouble maker." B smiled. 
"Yeah right, I was that one fucking quiet kid." I muttered as I cringed at myself. 
"Anyways, spoiler alert I have Micromastia so uh..-" I smiled.