Under Space and Time

! Dine's P.O.V !
  I woken up to see... Myself with Swapfell. But.. not. I saw Swapfell but he can't see me. I looked at myself who was innocently sitting with Swapfell. 
"Ok Odine.." Swapfell started happily.
"Mhm!" Odine chirped.
Odine was pretty familiar to me. Which was my real name, but when Esper persuade me to help her. I completely changed. 
I didn't want my name to be Odine anymore. I can't completely changed it so I'd decided it on Dine.
I looked at my innocent self for a few seconds. "I was that innocent." I snickered to myself.
My past self barely knew what was going, she was just going with Swapfell's horrific experiment.
   Odine's eye shined brightly.
I try to touch Swapfell, but just went through him. "Like a ghost..." I muttered.
I'm not dead.
Is this like a paranormal thing? Since Swapfell said to Odine that 'did you remember anything..? Like.. Anything?~'  Seems like amnesia, did I had amnesia?
Uhhhh....
I started to comtemplate for a while. 
....
"Nah it's fine." I said to myself.
I noticed my surroundings. Seems like the void but more dark..
I felt the ground transforming into something. The fuck!? It's like the ground is goo. I started to look at the ground. 
Even though the ground was black as hell. I could feel a shadow looming over me.
   Why does it have to be me.

    ! Swapfell's P.O.V !
I looked at Odine who was swinging her legs, being oblivious. What I gather, she's about the complete opposite what I knew of.
I was getting ready for the experiment while Odine was playing with a rubix cube. She seem really distracted what I'm doing right now.
"Done!" She chirped to me. I looked at the Rubix Cube to see it finished for the seventh time. This time it only takes three minutes to do so.
She wanted me to mix it up again.
I sighed but did so anyways. While Dine was doing that, I made sure I got everything in place. I started to smile more and more.
"Ok Odine." Her attention was on me now. She was smiling brightly.
I started doing some basic tests slowly going up to the painful ones. "Here we go." I huffed under my breath.
"Tell me if this hurts?" I smiled. I gotten ready a shot. Until I heard something broke.
"Welp, the fun lasted." I sighed to turn around to the gang.
"Yes?~" I chirped.
"What were you doing to Dine!?" Fell growled, as he grabbed my collar.

       ! No one's P.O.V !
"Nothing out of the sorts.~" Swapfell smiled.
"Tch." Fell said, pushing him on the floor. "Hiss." Tupu innocently said.
"Uh-" Blindy spoke. 
"C'mon Dine." Fell scoffed.
Odine who stayed put, and both looked at Swapfell and back at Fell. "No." She said.
"What?" He growled.
"You got to be kidding." Wingdings scoffed. Dine who stayed put with Swapfell, helping him up.
"Also my name is Odine." Odine with a spiteful smile on them. 

        ! Dine's P.O.V !
"WEIRD MOTHERFUCKING BEAST!!" I yelled in panic, as a black blob from my freaking concious came after me. Why does this feel familar....
Something chimed in my head. Wait if this in my concious that mean...
I tried to use my imagination...
"God dammit." I muttered. It didn't work for fuck sake. I started to run, until I started to wheeze. Ah yes perfect. 
It can't be a anomaly in my concious, only if my soul was corrupted. But anomalies usually take control. 
Dammit! What could it... Be..? I stopped in my tracks, realizing.
I was missing something. 
I didn't noticed.
The thing loomed over me. It can't talk, it can't feel. But this may or may not work....
Well. It's worth a
 S h o t

               ! Star's P.O.V !
Before we left, I wrote down some notes of Dine's timeline, the first one was being rebellious. This is where she is now.
She disagreed with Fell. Now for the second one is violence. One of them need to attack. I ran beside Fell.
"Fell. Attack her." I whispered to him.
That the only thing Fell can do with Dine anyways. "Tch.  Hell yeah." He smiled. I stand back, as I did that Fell summoned a red bone.
"What is he doing!?" Swap yelled.
"Wait!"  I stood Swap back.
Swapfell seemed to step away, either not wanting this. Dine eyes seemed to focus on the red bone.
"Ooh. Someones getting feisty!" She smiled. Feels like it's slowly coming back. Dine started to dodge Fell's attacks, but as Dine slowly getting tired she began to trip and fall, but not attacking.

   C'mon.. 
Dine didn't attacked. I never saw her like this, no one did. She never retaliate. She seemed to be more focus on the bone then on Fell.
As a flash Dine quickly held Fell's bone, she seemed surprise as well. "Oh. Hi there!" She chirped. "The fuc-" Dine being in a good mood quickly grabbed the sharpe bone as she fell down. "AH-HAH!!" She yelled in cockiness.
"Were getting close." I spoke. Fell quickly summoned another bone. "Ah..." She seemed to be frightened. 
"Where's Esper when I need her." She spoke quietly. 
"Wait!" Swap called out. "It's working.." Wingdings whispered to himself. 
Dine slowly gotten hesitant at what she's doing, she was shaking as she held the red bone. "I.. Uh... I-!" She couldn't say anything.
"Fell! Wait!" I spoke making sure Fell doesn't hit her. Dine swiftly tripped down as the red bone vanished.
"Mmhh..." She groaned. "Is she alright?" Blindy asked. I stared at Dine. "She's fine." Fell scoffed.
"Hmm..~" Swapfell picked up Tupu. "Hiss!!" He waved. And sat him down near Dine. "Do you remember him?~" He smiled. 
Dine quickly took a glimpse, "No." She huffed. "Also.." She muttered.
"You never gave me names" She said pointing at all of them. "To bad." Swapfell grinned. "Ya got to remember." 
Dine turned quiet.
"Hints?" She questioned. 

            ! No one's P.O.V!
The Gang looked at each other. 
But all nodded.
"Hmm. Well-! I was the first gaster you saw down here! And when I first saw you, you called me, and I quote, 'stupid lookin' ass baby' " Swapfell said in a tone he rather not remember. "What the fuck?" Fell whispered.
"That one is the one who tried to kill you in multiple occasions." Swapfell said as he pointed at the red edgy skeleton. 
"Yeah I saw that.." She slightly pouted. "Now. That tall one right there. Is the one you always use as a shield everytime the red one tries to kill you."
"Wait how do you know that?-" Stars questioned.
"How about that small child?" She asked.
"My child." Swapfell quipped, well it is true that Swapfell gets forced by Dine to take care of Tupu when Dine is 'busy' (which is them just sleeping) . Tupu, who kicked Swapfell. But not to hard. "Ok ok. That's your snake child." Swapfell rephrased.

  "And the one who didn't slept in days is the skeleton who you don't care about." 
"Wait what?!" Wingdings exclaimed.
"The bright one is the one who hits you with a pan.." Swapfell smiled. "Hey wait!-" Swap intervened. "Oh yeah. Which always counts as child abuse."
"Wait what-" Odine spoke.
"Last one the green one. Can talk to the living snake anyways." Swapfell spoke.

   Odine, spaced out. 
"I think she's dead." Fell chimned in. Which earn a glare from Swap. "What else?" Blindy asked Stars.
"Oh!" As that Stars quickly skimmed through his notes. 
Stars turned quiet and bit his lip. "I.. Don't know. " He shrugged. "Do you know anything?" Blindy asked to Tupu. Tupu pondered for a while. 
"Hiss!!" He gasped. 
Blindy flinched as he understood what Tupu said. 
"I don't think we could do that..." Blindy muttered to Tupu.
"Do what?" Swap asked.
".. Losing someone." Blindy answered. 
"Tch I could kill Swapfell." Fell intervened. "You could kill me. But they already have no memory of me." Swapfell smirked.
" Is there anything else we could do?" Blindy asked Tupu.
Tupu shook his head no. 

        ! Dine's P.O.V !
"Let's make a deal.." I muttered to the beast.
This is the only way this could stop distrubing me and get me back to reality.
"You could live in my body, giving me destruction to foes." I told them. "Replicate my form, suggest things in my mind. Just let me go back to reality." I said darkly. 
That beast disappeared without questions. Did.. Did it worked?

I felt myself waking up in a medical bed.
"Dine are you ok!?" Swap asked me. "Yeah..." I smiled. Looking around to see Swapfell around the gang. And Tupu as a child.
"When did Tupu became a child? And why am I on a bed?" I questioned. Tupu quickly tackled me with a hug. 
"Well...." Swap started.
Holy fucking crap.
Swap explained to me about how Fell knocked me out and made me have amnesia. 
"I don't think her suddenly passing out and having her memories back. Works.." Wingdings noted. "Who cares Dingus. I just want to go back home." Fell muttered.
"K you guys could go I'm staying with Swapfell." I responded. 
"Oh ok." Stars said. 
And off they went Tupu hissed bye to Blindy.

   "So kid. I never knew how oblivious and innocent you can get." Swapfell noted to me.
"OH SHUT UP!!" I yelled to him. "And I thought you were born by the devil on the highway." Swapfell chuckled.
"I'm flattered but, to be exact I was born in a back street alleyway." I started in a sarcastic tone.
I smiled in cockiness.
I felt something behind that wasn't Tupu holding on my shirt. But that doesn't matter right now.