Conversations

! Dine's P.O.V !
"HAAAAH LOSER!!"
"SHUT IT DINE!!"
"Not until you beat me!~" 
"FUCK IT!!"
"ACK!!"
"OH OK!!"
I stood up and turned off the console. "What the hell!?" Fell shouted at me. "YOU WERE CHEATING" I cried. "You mean like how you cheated last round?!" He snarled. "Oh shut up. That was in the past!" I scoffed. 
"Says the one who pissed about me winning." 
"Says the one who said... Shit I lost that thought." I giggled. 
I went back and turned on the console, "What else do you wanna play?" I asked Fell.

   "Can I just say. That two of you have been goin in a vicious loop of turning off and on the console?!" Wingdings shouted from the kitchen. Oh yeah, I forgotten he was stuck there. From I guess spending to much time in the lab.
  "Nobody asked you!" I shouted. 
Anyways, as Fell picked another gam- "What the hell? Is that FNAF?" I asked. "Yeah. What are you scared?" Fell teased. ".....I- maybe, maybe not who knows." I answered. 
"....What happen if we get Swap here?" I asked Fell.
"Tch, he'll scream fucking everywhere." Fell responded. 
I turned quiet and looked at Fell.
"S-"
"Don't."
"Pffft, coward."
As we played, which I was pussy in it because I was so scared. 

   "Fell you don't know how scared I am in the inside." I laughed nervously. 
He just looked at me, then opened a door. "HHHHH!" I cried. "CUR SE YOU!!" I yelled at Fell. A fucking jumpscare came out of there.
I then grabbed Fell's controller,which he was 1st player and signed out of the game. 
"Anything else we can play!" I yelled.

              ! Time skip !
  I was in the kitchen eating dinner with the gang. "Dine, how was your friend Esper was like?" Stars asked me. Ah yes, I did pull up her name a few times around them, telling a few quick stories. 
I thought about it for a while, and how she was like. And I finally decided how to describe her.
"Hmmm, 25% a dickhead, 25% a cunt, 25% horny, 25% lewd jokes." I said to Stars.
"Pfft who am I kidding only half of those actually describe her. Basically like Swapfell but less flirty more vulgar." I joked. 
"I-...-"
"Why would you describe your friend that!?" Swap questioned. 
I took a sip of my drink, ".... I have reasons." 
"Anyways, it'll be a nightmare if Swapfell and Esper meet." I said in a restrainging voice.
"How come?" Stars asked. 
"Well, two things could happen, they could have a VERY chaotic friend relationship since both of them is..psychopath...or sociopath. Or they could hate each other from both being so a like. And in all, thats what I'm scared about." I said restraining a smile.
  "You got a problem befriending insane people." Fell muttered. 
 "...Uh-... Shut it." I said to Fell.
"Anyways, to answer yours question Stars, she's a  dick." I finally answered.

       ! Another time skip -3- !

I was at Swapfell's place spinning around in a chair, as Swapfell conducts experiments. 
 As I watch him poor unknown substances by bottle to bottle. 
  I finally gotten bored and stood up to see what he was doing. "Whatcha doin" I asked. 
"Hm. Oh just experimenting some things." He answered. "For..?" 
"Just some drugs for you." He smiled. 
"...Why?" I asked. 
"Well, I'm trying to see if I could enlarge your magic vessel, so it could hold more magic power..~" He answered. 
"Any side effects?"
"Hmm, well a few are, your vessel might explode and you'll die,lung problem,possible blade-"
"Ok ok I got it." I smiled.  
Swapfell and I began a staring contest. While Swapfell was looking what I was going to do next.
"And add a little of this!~" I chirped. I then drop an unknown substance in the bottle which Swapfell was holding.

    Swapfell watched with a peaceful face on him. 
"You know I would kill you for that.. But...! I really don't wanna be a hypocrite." Swapfell told me.
"Wait you done that before." I laughed. 
"Yes, when I was with the gang." 

! At the house !
"..."
"Uh- I don't know why but I just felt a shiver.." Wingdings muttered to Stars.
"Are you ok?"
"Yes I am.."

(Hhh this is really just a shit post, and I was just trying to practice on dialogue ::pensive:: ))