The Comforts of Sleeping

! No one's P.O.V !
   It was dinner time, still everybody was anxious about Swapfell's cooking. Dine seemed to be tired then, everybody seemed to figure she kept helping Wingdings.
 "Dine I think after dinner you should sleep.." Stars spoke with a slight wheeze. "..." Dine was quiet. " We'll be fine." Stars started.
 "Mhm.." She sassed. "Maestro here. So we'll be fine." Stars said. "If y'all die. I'm going to dance your corpses." Dine joked.. Maybe. 
 "Hmm..." Swapfell hummed. "Swapfell I don't like what you jus-" Swapfell eyes glared right at Dine, as Swapfell did that, she quickly tapped out.

   "What did thee did?" Maestro questioned. "Made her go to sleep. It's about impossible for her to agree.." Swapfell grinned.
  Everybody stared at Swapfell for a while, "Well you could've done it after dinner." Stars sighed, as he picked her up.
"Oh well.." He shurgged with a grin.
  Stars walked upstairs and place Dine gently on her bed, as she slept peacefully.
Stars walked back down, "Yeah.. Anyways.." Fell muttered under his breath glaring at Swapfell..
   As dinner had passed and only coughs filled in the room. 
 "It's been so fucking long without Dine say some weird ass crap.." Fell muttered in relief.. Haha just kidding he got hit in the head. 
  "Even if Dine is asleep doesn't mean you could swear!" Swap coughed. Maestro tilted his head, "What 'weird' stuff?" He asked them.

   All of them became silent and looked at Maestro.
  "She once asked me 'if skeletons have dicks, does it mean it's a real boner'. Then she told me 'I wonder how hard it'll bend." Swapfell muttered darkly.
 "Tch, she once said, ' If skeleton can transform there dicks into pussys does it mean that they have no gender.'" Fell said, uneasingly.
 "Oh." Maestro stated. "Yeah that's not all.." Stars told him. "She said.. to me that.. 'That means men can be pregnate.'" The surroundings became uneasy.

   It became quiet. 
" I-... I have nothing to say." Maestro said plainly. " Yeah I think no one have anything else to say.." Fell lowly muttered. 
"You don't know how many times I want to kick out Dine and feed her to the anomalies." Swapfell smiled darkly.

                            ! Dine's mind !
While Dine was passed out on her bed..
  "... Who the fuck talkin' shit about me?" She asked in her mental state. She quietly sighed, with no dreams humming at her. ".. I guess I'll sit here." She muttered towards herself. She made some simple sounds and looked around the place, Tupu was cuddling near her physical form. 
  "... Oh... So I'm in one of the paranormal thingys where I'm basically a ghost and I can see what the hell is goin' on." She muttered.
 She sat down near her body, trying to remember how she'd got there. "...oh...Oh...OH!!" She yelled to herself. "FROM M SWAPFEL!!" She kept yelling at herself, by time she laid down on the ground. 
  "...how long will this go for? I have no patience." She huffed. 
"As long as you sleep" She could finally see the demonic ghost clearly. "Fuck it. I wanna die." She huffed.
"I hate this. I hate you. I'm in a mood again. Fuck it." She said as she slammed her head onto the floor. "KILL ME" 

                         ! Later with the Gang !
 They were watching TV.
There was a few coughs in the room, and Maestro made sure he gave water to the sickly children. As they watch whatever they're watching, Swapfell seemed to be.. teasing Fell. 
  "Fucking stop it." Fell lowly growled at him. 
"... No." Swapfell said plainly. As Swapfell kept pressing his buttons, finally Fell started to yell. 
 And so on. 
As Maestro watch the chaos unravel, and Fell trying to strangle Swapfell. 
  And Stars and Swap are trying to stop those two fighting. And Blindy being a innocent bean. 
 "And so..?~ What are you going to do about it?" Swapfell teased. 
    "SHUT IT YOU DAMN BASTARD!!" Fell yelled as his eyes glared red. "You two stop!" Stars said to them.
  As those to kept fighting and Dine kept sleeping, it was gonna be somethin'
Dine usually break up the fights by either throwing ice,rolling down the stairs or just really doing something random.
  As those two kept fighting, Stars was trying to find a way to break those two apart.
As Swapfell and Fell strangle each other, Wingdings was upstairs working like always. And Swap was trying to help Stars.

   Finally after 20 mintues of gruesome fucking yelling.
Swap and Stars finally calmed down both of them. They finally resorted that Swapfell goes into Dine's room and Fell stay in the living room.

               ! Swapfell's P.O.V !
I walked upstairs to Dine's room. 
  As I enter the room I saw Tupu in his snake form laying ontop of Dine. "Aww..~" I muttered under my breath.
 I did done this to Dine a few times. I then sat near her, she then somehow hit her leg at me. "..Hm either concious or unconcious you still somehow know how to hit me.." I said.
 I pat her head, she then slapped me. 

  "Ouch." I scoffed. I sighed and looked around her room as she slept peacefully.
I never noticed how she had two beds.. I open her closet that had a few boxs on the bottom shelf.
  "Hm..?" It could be useful, I then open a box, only a few were marked... With some.. random stuff. 
 I peaked inside of it, it got some.. Nerf guns? I think that what Dine trying to tell us...
 As I peeked through her stuff, I found something bury in it. 
   It was a unloaded gun. Pffft, even she knows she can be responsible of a gun. 
I put the gun back, probably I could pressure her to ask me what it is.

     I felt something crawled up on me. I looked on my arm to see Tupu. I plainly looked at the snake. "..." My eyes darken. "Off." I then shook off Tupu. He then hiss at me, and closed the box I was looking at.
  ... I look at the snake, I picked it up and laid it outside of the room. "out." 
As I invetigate... Dine's stuff, I found some reports, looks like for her school. Which surprising... Everyone thought she's a drop out. I then kept looking and I stood up.

    I looked at Dine, with a smirk on myself. "...." I then remember.. Something.
I took a marker that was on the floor, I quickly open the cap, "I may regret this.. But I mean.." I shrugged.

               ! Maestro P.O.V !
 I'm glad that Fell and Swapfell stop sleeping, but I'm not glad how Swapfell went into Dine's room. I huffed what Swapfell did. I may not certain of Dine, but..
  I sighed, I looked at Dine's room to see a small snake outside. "..." I looked at the snake as it crawled down here up to Blindy's head.
 "Uh.." 
"It's fine." Blindy smiled at me. "It's Dine's pet.. It.." Blindy smiled at me.

  "Hmm.. Oh." I looked at the small snake as it licked my skull. 
I began to ask questions and Blindy answered them. I smiled at the snake. Then it licked me again.

                 ! The Next Day !
             ! No one's P.O.V !

Dine was still asleep, and no one knows how to wake her up. But the good news is that everyone was atleast not to sick. Since it was the morning, Maestro left. And the house became still, "So who marker all over Dine's face?" Stars asked them. "..." Everyone became quiet, and they looked at two people.

   Fell and Swapfell.
"...What?" Swapfell questioned. "I mean you were there." Stars stated. "Can't be Fell. He was with us." Swap said.
 "Tch, I couldn't do it. If I did, she'll kick me." Swapfell told them. "..Sure." Fell responded as he sip his coffee.
 "... So who will wake up Dine?" Swap asked. " I picked Wingdings as sacrifice." Swapfell smirked. "Why me!?" Wingdings quickly woken up from napping on his food. 
"You're the young one.." Swapfell teased.
"You're the same age!!" Wingdings yelled.
"Oh I know. I just have more power."
"How?!"
"I'm a dad."
"So?"
"So it-"
Then Swapfell quickly gotten hit by Swap with his pan. Swap huffed since he knew he was purposely trying to anger Wingdings.

   "I'll do it." Swap stated.