- In Medical Terms - (plus an author note!!)

"OUCH WHAT THE FUCK DINGS"
"YOU DIDN'T WANTED TO DO IT IN MEDICAL TERMS" Windings yelled as he slowly attracted my aura from me for test purposes.
"WELL YEAH, KNIVES ARE SCARY!" Dine cried. 
  "Well Dine do kinda have a point. She's still technically a kid... And I really think she would cry when we stitch her up." Stars said calmly. 
"YEAH." 
"Fair enough." Wingdings huffed. As Dine kept up her aura up, Wingdings quietly extracted it. "Wait how are you extracting my aura?" Dine asked. "Well, in monsters, there always magic flowing everywhere in there body. Some people extract it for, calming reasons or for medical reasons. And Stars and I suppose it works for humans who have magic." Wingdings explained to me.
"Wait I'm sorry by, supposed, you assumed." Dine smiled nervously. "...Yes." Wingdings responded. 
"HMMM,,,,, OK." Dine smiled. "Don't worry Dine. It's going to be alright" Stars reassured. Dine smiled at Stars and looked at Wingdings who was attracting my aura. "Almost... Done." He muttered to himself.
"And..!" After one final pull, he put it in a unfamiliar container. "Whats that?" I asked. "This container is usually use for containing human souls when were underground. Since souls have magic left in them it could work with aura." Wingdings explained to me.

   As Wingdings brang the aura to the next station, Stars intervened. "Uh, let me... Carry that for you." He said kindly. 
"I can take care of m!-" Wingdings then tripped on a piece of paper. A small purple aura surrounded the container and floated it as Stars held on the almost falling Wingdings. 
   "...." Dine stood quiet for a while, then slowly came a smile.. "HAHAHAH" She laughed
"Shut up!" Wingdings huffed as he stumble while trying to stand up. "I can do this, why don't you take a break, Wingdings?" 
Wingdings did a small huff. "alright." He sat down to give his broken bones a rest. 
 "Dine, this is going to take longer then expected. You can go if you want." Stars stated. "Alrighty." 
I wandered off downstairs, I took a smal sigh and looked up. "Hell for sure I can't go outside, I really doubt they'll let me." I muttered. 

   I sat on the couch, and took note of the surrroundings.
*You notice, you've been here long enough to understand the surroundings
I look to see a black bubble. "I either must be hallucianting or this what the gang been telling me about the internal monologue." I said quietly. 
  You need a good understanding about the internal monologue, you either need to be the first l.o.ve which is level 1. Or you have to be selected. 
  Either way neither will change your thoughts. 

    Dine stood up and looked around the room, her eyes twitch in boredom and familar she tooken a small sighed and sat back down. 

   "You know the monologue thing will get annoying, hopefully it won't happen as much Fell gets it." Dine said with a small smile.

"Honestly if I have a internal monologue it's either me being pathetic, or what." I sighed. I slowly gotten up and stared. 
   You used a small tingle of magic as you felt your hand. "Hmmm.."I guess look in my room, but I don't wanna bother Tupu, he's a pretty boy ❤️✨. "I wanna do something, but but but! I don't want to bother Tupu." I whispered to myself.

  As I slowly muttered to myself, I heard a crash! in the lab. Not as loud compared to the other explosions, but loud enough to be worried.  
  I ran upstairs, almost crashing into Fell, on the way up there. "What the hell/fuck happened?!" We both had concerned faces all over each other. 
   "Well, ack-! Turns out there something hidden in Dine's aura, but it's hard to extract." Stars explained. 
  "Like what?" Fell said. He beat me to it. " What Dings and I concluded, corrupted magic. It isn't from Dine, we can assure that, it's more like uhm, poison?" Stars explained.

  "Well that seems dire." 
"You don't seem worried." Fell commented. 
"I should be, but well, the time passed already." 
"What type of response is tha-"
"You know we have to extract from you right?" Stars said, interrupting. 
"Yeah and?"
".... You know-" Fell slapped Stars mouth. And mouthed, 'she'll find out..' 
"...."
"...." A long silence fell upon us. "Oh shit." I muttered. "Oh fucking hot shit." 
"That'll be profusley torture." 
"Highly dangerous, especially with your explosive, powers. We either have to knock you out, or..." While Stars was thinking for a other option, I just squinted and think. 

    "I mean better safe then sorry." I stated. "I second that." Fell said. "AGH!" He yelled as Swap, back from the dead, hit Fell with a pillow. "I may be injured, but I can still assort authority." Swap huffed.

   "Oh sh,,,, jeez, he's awake." I muttered to Stars. "He must've woken up from the blast." Stars responded. "Hii, Swap!" I waved. 
 "Hi." He waved.
He's enthuisatic today!!
"How are you feeling??" I smiled while waving.
"Just fine! But I heard everything!" He huffed. 
"We are not putting Dine in through that!? She's a kid!" He continued. 
"If we don't she'll die or we'll die." Fell stated. 
"Well... Maybe she can control it!" Swap said. Well atleast he was hopeful.
"Doubtful." Wingdings said from behind.
"Wingdings is right. Like I said, it's like poison to Dine's body. If we don't extract it somehow, her magic state will crumble, next her soul. Because... Someone, used a form of magic/science to make her body comptible with.. Monster magic." Stars stated. 
"I wonder who's that dickhead wh.... Oh. Oh shit." You muttered.

   I saw Swap threw a protest, about protecting me and stuff. It wasn't good, but atleast he tried.
B was trying to calm him down, Wingdings was knocking down every point Swap threw. Fell and Stars shut up.
   I stayed there watching the fire set. 
"Oh hiii maestro!" I called as I saw him peaked through.
"...Hi." He whispered in concern.
"Uhm.. May I ask.. What's happening here?" He said.
"Ah, some family troubles. Don't sweat it!" I said in somewhat of a sarcastic tone.
Fell and Stars stared at me of what type of comment I made.
"Swap and Wingdings are arguing about Dine's dire medical proceedure." Stars correctly responded.
Maestro looked at Swap and Wingdings who stopped talking.

He was confused, and concern.
"What medical proceedure?" Maestro said in a curious tone.
"A medical proceedure about.. About how I need to extract this poison out of me since, if I don't I'll die." I muttered.
"We-well if I know what type of poison and where I need to extract it I could, take it out in my lab back at home." Maestro said. 
Everything turned still and quiet. 
"How?" They all asked. 
Dine sighed and rolled her eyes. 
   "The thing is.." She started. 
"What I learned throughout this adventure is that, I'm unable to vanish or melt from Maestro's world. And what I believe, in your guys coding you were supposed to be here, but Swapfell's and I isn't. Since we're not 'programmed' to be here." Dine said in a unsure tone.

Dings and Stars looked down. "That's a good assumption.." Star muttered to Wingdings.
"It's a fair one.." Wingings sighed. "Well, we can send over Dine to Maestro's place, but who'll watch over her?" Fell spoke up. 
"Well the only person who isn't here." Dine said in a anxious tone. It took a second to realize what Dine was saying. Maestro was strucked in a confused and worry tone. Fell sighed in annoyed tone. 
"Him?!" Fell growled. He groaned but sighed. 
  Stars pouted but shrugged. "He won't do anything remotely bad to Dine. But Maestro on the other hand.." He said. 
"He won't do anything bad to Maestro." Dine said.
"What I sneaked in from his journal that he's a pussy," Dine sighed. 

Everybody looked at each other, Blindy was concerned about his dear friend, and Swap was worried about Dine. 
"Blindy, Swap?" They asked. 
"O'Dine, you promise you won't do anything.. 'bad'." Swap huffed as he pouted at Dine.
"I'll.. Try not." She smiled. 
Blindy sadly looked up at Maestro, he immedietly gave him a lick on the cheek and smiled. Signaling everything is going to be ok. 
"Ok ladies, I'll take you to Swapfell's place." Fell groaned. 
"Do you know where Swapfell live?" Dine smiled.
"Yes! And shut up." Fell groaned.

They both wander into the depths of the void looking for Swapfell place. 

[ Hey, I'm back. 
 After a year long hiatus I'm back hopefully. And I'm going to be honest hear, I don't know whats going on with this shit long story. So if I get anything wrong about information wise don't yell at me, I actually cannnot remember whats going on.]