Dark

(This is short as balls. So.... iM tRyINg HERe PEaOPlE SO uH.. uwu to cheer u up) 

        ! Maestro P.O.V !
I quickly catch Dine as she fell down.
 A little bit spazzing about she's touching me. But that's fine.. She's one of Blindy's good friend... I think. I slowly felt her chest where the soul suppose to be, I felt a few beats.. It's fine. "She's fine.." She's still bleeding though.. Her nose and a few spots on her arm.
  "Let's go Blindy." I slightly smiled at him. Blindy smiled back at me, "Mmk." He responded. 
We travel for a few minutes, we saw a yellow light. 
  I took small step before Blindy held me back. "Hm..? What is it?" I asked him..

                  ! B's P.O.V !
I smell a strong scent of.. That monster. Something struck me.. Is.. The gang there? I mean it's been almost an hour since we started this search..
  And about a half an hour since Maestro and I founded Dine. I.. It couldn't.. I grabbed Maestro by the arm. My eyes widened..
  "..T..That thing is here." I said to Maestro. I felt his breath gotten low, started.
Everything felt still.. The gang was endanger, and Dine is unconscious.  
I didn't knew what to do, I might be endanger so it Maestro! 
  "What should we do?" He asked me.
".. I don't know." I told him. I don't think Maestro either know what to do..
".. We..S..Should go in." I stated, confident. 

  ".. Ok." He responded. We slowly crept in, I didn't see anything because well.. I'm blind. I held Maestro as he lead the way. I felt him trembling, "W-What is it?" I asked. By that question Maestro just trembled more, ".. I-I'ts..."....

            ! Maestro's P.O.V !
I didn't saw any of the gang yet. When B and I just came in, the house. Something crawled up my spine, I saw pieces of blood.. Black goop. But the one the scares me the most... On the ground I found a missing bone..
   It was part of the arm, the radius. I answered B question in fright. Blindy is now being protective.

   We kept looking around, only one thought was in my head.. Where was the rest of them?

In the kitchen there was only a shattered glass and a few plates broke. Only a few blood stains, by that moment I noticed that, I was gripping on Dine to much off. I quickly let go.. Not much upstairs though. 
   We both went up to the lab, it seemed pretty normal. So the only damaged was the kitchen and the livingroom.
A few minutes passed by without talking..
  "Where could they be?" I spoke up. Blindy made a very unsure face, "I don't kn-" 

             C L I C K!

I heard the door open. I quickly turned around, an intense atmosphere filled the room. I took a quick glance at B.. He had his predator eye open. We both stared at the opening door. We both sighed in relief.. It was the rest of them.
  With surprise faces on them. Which confused me. "What happened.." They could all barely say. Fell seemed angry the fact that almost everything in the living room is destroyed. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" He yelled..

                                      ! No one's  P.o.v !
Everyone was discussing what happened. They end up thinking that, the monster was trying to trick them to get lost with each other.
   Of course, Wingding was also pissed off. Since his all of his paperwork is stolen.He muttered something under his breath as he searched for  the papers. Noting else was stolen.. But Swap was sad but not sad enough to cry. But he was sad about his favorite pan... so much memories.   While Wingdings and Stars was healing Dine. The rest was discussing about what happened, "Did any of you encountered the thing?" B said with concern.
All of them shook there head.. It's not really grief but it's concern. Dine been only there about a week.