Being Aborted

! Swapfell's P.O.V !
There was a hot pink on Dine's arm where the black thing was. The black thing was up to her whole arm. It was interesting to see it's growing.. Why I didn't thought of this before.
  While Dine was spazzing out, I quickly grabbed a needle, and quickly stabbed it into Dine's skin. "ACK BRO!! ATLEAST VACCINATE IT!!" She said as she was startled. 

   "I think you don't know what that means either." I said to her. "BE QUIET!!" She yelled at me. I got the blood sample from her her skin that doesn't have any black goop. Next was the one with the goop, without warning I done the same thing.
   "THIS IS WHY NO ONE LIKES Y OU!" She yelled, pretty pissed.

    After that happened, I put rubbing alcohol on her and a bandage. 

While Dine was intensely staring at her wound, I was figuring something out. The goop must be alive if it can grow.
  The reason I hadn't been paying attention to it from the fact that it could help Dine's in defense. And well that means more use of her. 

  While I was conducting it, I told Dine to watch over her.. Well arm and tell me if something changed. And well of course that didn't happened instead.
  "Dine, did anything changed?" I asked her. "Pfffft.. No." She said cocky, right then the thing hooked onto the floor.
"Well shit. Yes then," she said to me. 

  A few minutes passed as I helped her with her problem.

   It made a stain on the floor as it bubbled, this isn't.. Good. I became cautious what Dine touched with that thing.
  But while I was working on my research, the thing was a living thing. It had it's own mind, I quickly heard a crash and looked backed at Dine. "HELP!!" She cried. 

                     .....

Yep I know what I got to do.

                          ! Dine's P.O.V !
I was send to the gang's as Swapfell left me. Well that was nice!! I rang the doorbell as I waited for someone to answer. The one who open the door was Fell, "Well Hi F-" He quickly slammed the door on me. 
   "Ok!" I said. I heard from inside, "Fell who... That?" Must be Swap. "It was the....." Next was Fell.  "Why... You let her...?" It was getting more harder to hear them.

   ".....Why would I?" I could hear Fell. 

    Oh no...
I started to hear yelling from the inside. This is going to take for awhile- I heard a click behind of me. It was Star's who opened it, "Sorry." He smiled at me. "Nah I could careless." I giggled.
   "Anyways, it wasn't the first time that happened." Stars just gave off a smile saying, "Er.. Yeah okie" Anyways. 

  "What's brings you here?" Stars asked. "Hehee... I was annoying." I muttered lowly. By this time Swap and Fell stopped arguing. But Fell kept on giving me these glares. 
  Stars stayed quiet but shrugged, suddenly I was sneaked attacked..

BY H U G Z Z Z

I was tackled down on the floor by Swap who was hugging. "Yes! Nice to see you to, Swap!" I wheezed. Swap quickly got off, "Sorry! I was just excited.." He told me.
  "No worries." I said, brushing myself off. "Ooh!!" He chirped quickly.

  "What?" I asked. "Follow me!" He said. Yeah ok, I saw Stars followed behind of me. There I saw a familiar door. It was beaten up, scratches everywhere. Also some red marker. "...." I stayed quiet as Swap opened the door to see my room.
   Well.. Shared room.

"Wooah." I looked around. "H..How?" I asked,unbelievable. "Well.. There something that happened in the lab." Stars answered me.
   "Also..." They pulled out a bag. "If you're wondering if that's mines. Then you're wrong." Swap and Stars turned curious.

  "You mean.." 
"No it's my friends. We share a room with each other." I responded. "Oh," They put the bag back down.
  "And to be exact.. Why were you looking in my room." I grinned at them. "Uh!" Both startled by the question. I laughed, "Tch." I said as I walked out. Then I quickly came back in, "Actually I need both of you to leave." I sassed.

They both left as I fainted into my bed. 

 I quickly heard a hiss.... I looked where'd it came from. And gasped, it was my friends pet! It was a king cobra. Pretty big I'll tell ya, hopefully my friend left some fo- Yay she did!!
  She'll kill me if it dies. I fed it a small mouse, which he gobble down.

  My friend named it Tupu, which means king is Samoan, which she've been learning in her classes. Heheh it had a small paper crown taped on it. Cute..

   Now I fed my snake what else. 

Next up I started to mess around with some stuff. Some ended with a crash. Then while I was messing around I saw a paper knife  on the floor, it was right near my infected hand..

  I mean if Swapfell could do a experiment.. Why I can't~

 I grabbed the paper knife, put my infected arm right on a table. Aiming it.. There. I quickly dropped it on my infected arm, instead making myself bleed. 
  Instead it consumed the paper knife. I turned quiet for awhile, then I saw bubbles started to pop.

  I don't know why but this thought went across my head. Did this thing ate my hand. Because I swear to go- The knife was injected out of my hand, and onto the roof. "UHHH..." I muttered. I started to walk out of my room.
  Well that was something.. An hour pass know it's time for lunch. I wasn't really hiding my infection.. That's going on.

 So I skipped down to lunch. We were eating spaghetti, Wingdings only came down later.

  He quickly took noticed on my arm, while I was eating. Without any warning, he grabbed my arm, and rolled the sleeves. 
  "What's this?" He asked me. "A-" I quickly took a look at there faces, B's was confused. Swap was worried and concerned. Fell was still pissed, Star's reaction was curious with bit of concern.

 ".. I could explain trust me." I smiled.

          A few minutes passed from explaining everything. "So.. Everything is alri-!" I quickly got attached  to the coffee table. "OK.. Everything isn't alright." I muttered. 
  "Do you know how this happened?!" Swap asked me. "Uhhh no." I answered him. "I only know I had this for a week."

  I saw Wingdings interested eyes. "I know what'll you'll say Wingdings." I said, intensely staring at him.

  "Then what's the answer." He said to me. 
"Yeah sure." I shrugged. Then Stars' eyes quickly came as literal stars. I followed them up to the lab.
 I went up, and sat on the table. "Oh yeah. By the way, the only reason why Swapfell kicked me out because, he was worried that I might destroy things with my hand." I told them. Which set them all off.
  I gave off a laugh. "Could you roll up your sleeves?" Wingdings questioned. "Yea." I did what he said.

  Basically the same thing happened. He draw some blood, go off testing. As Star's asked me some questions. Most of them were, 'how' 'why' 'what' questions. Most I can't answer.. 
  He finally calmed down. 
Finally it was over. I went into my room, and started to look around what I could do. I sighed. And went on my bed. Started to itch my arm..

  I started to feel.. Pain.

I looked at my arm. "FUCK!!" I yelled.

The next hour happened and turns out I got second degree burn. "Get.This.T H I N G. Off.Of.Me." I said."Just wait Dine." Wingdings told me. 
  "I can't wait. After I saw my burn. I am horrified, so get this D A M N thing off of me." I hissed. Wingdings plainly scoffed at me.
 I sighed.. 

  Someone please h e l p me right now.