A lost in Memory Pt.2

! Dine's P.O.V !
I looked around to see skeletons. Strange. I touched my head as it started to pound. I looked to see two skeleton one small and one tall.
I gaven off a confuse smile. 
Heh.. Uh so...
I heard the door burst in to see two other skeleton. One with blue vest... Tacky...
And one with a red scarf.
"Are you ok!?" The orange one yelp. "She's always fine." The red one scoffed. The blue one embraced a hug, which I refused. " Who are you? To be exact.." I questioned to the blue one who hugged me.
The blue one gave off a confuse face, "What do you mean?" He smiled. 
  "I mean.. Who are you?" I asked, innocently. The red one seem to glare at me to see if it's a joke. 
I just sat there softly. I look at the small skeleton, to see him with a puzzled face. "It can't be..." He muttered to himself, thinking.
"Dine are you ok?" Stars asked me. I gave a small laugh, "My name is O'dine." I smiled.

                    ! Wingdings P.O.V !
No no no, this can't be. "Din-" 
" O'dine." She corrected me. "Yeah whatever. What do you remember recently?" I asked her. She came and think.
"I was at school." She answered. "Do you remember anything around? Anything familiar?" I kept asking. She looked around the lab, "Hmmm... Nope." She told me.  "Wh.. What does  she mean?" Swap asked me.
"I think..." If Fell hit hard enough to knock out Dine, which resolves into a short coma... But I really underestimated that hit.
Dine is stubborn which it make it more unlikely that she done that.
"How old are you?" I asked her. The last time I asked she said she was around the first year of highschool. Which she must be.. 14 or 15..
"Second year of middle school. 13 years old!" She chirped happily. She's not pretending, she can never act being happy or being excited.
"Wingdings.." Stars whispered.
I nodded.
"Do you think she might have anmesia.?" Stars asked. "P..Probably." The worst question to ask which type...
It kinda looks like she have...

Infantile amnesia
Where most people can't rememver past events the arrange to three to five years. 

I think there must be a way that we can make her remember.
I looked back at Dine, to see her smiling. Swap who looking at her desperately, while Fell was still death glaring at her.
"Swap, could you bring Tupu and B here?" I asked him. "O-oh! Okay." He nodded. "Fell come here." I motioned. "Yeah, Dings." He spoke.
"How hard you hit Dine?" I asked him. He thought for a while, "I don't know." He shrugged. 
"Well, you somehow hit her so hard, you made her lost her memories." Fell seemed to have an alarmed expression. "Tch, no wonder why she's acting like that." Fell said as he tooken a glance at her.

Dine was smiling innocently.
"She never looked so innocent." Fell muttered.

              ! Swap's P.O.V !
"B, Wingdings want Tupu and you to see Dine." Swap told to Blindy. "Hm. Ok." He smiled. Tupu hissed happily as Tupu was wrapped around B's neck.
We walked up to the lab. While that I was thinking what happen to Dine. How come she doesn't remember..? We came into the lab, to see Dine happily waved.
Tupu looked confused.
"Ok B's here." I told them.
Blindy expression changed into a confused one. 
Stars who was talking to Dine about somethings. "It's clear. She doesn't remember falling down here." My eyes shrieked in fear.
"Wait!-" Before I could say anything.
"Yes she does have anmesia." Wingdings nodded.
"Wait.." Blindy spoke so softly. Tupu who seemed to understand, crawled up next to Dine who just looked at the snake with no expression. "Hi snake!" She waved.
How she doesn't know her own snake?! 
Everything felt so solemn.
"Is there a way to get her memories back?" I questioned to the two scientists. "Yes.. But we need every part of her past, before she fell down here." He told me.
That's going to be hard...

  Dine never told us about her past, beside she have a friend called Esper. But.. Her phone almost meant everything to her when she fell down here...
"We need her phone." I told them. They all seem to question.
I once asked Dine why she always carried her phone around the place. She told me, when she fell down here, she wanted a way so she can look back at her past. Especially when she'll be stuck in this hole.
"Well, where's her phone?" Blindy asked. Everybody looked at Tupu. "You'll regret it.." Fell growled.
The thought passed through our head. "She brings him everywhere." Blindy spoked.
Fell groaned.
"Then it's decided.."