Dyamic Aftermath

! Swapfell's P.O.V !

I was just roaming around the void. Deciding what should I do.. I heard a thud! Somewhere. Strange.. Someone must've fall. I ran to that area of sound. There was a small-ish girl there, wearing a white t-shirt and a black jacket tied around her waist.                                                                            I'd better get her before the gang does.~ I walked towards her location. Before I could get her an anomaly beat me to it. Dang it, I stopped walking. Curious.. I stayed still if the human have any secrets or powers.~

   I waited for a second. I sighed, such disappointed. Oh well atleast I could us her for research. I flung a few bones at the anomaly. She looked pretty surprise when she saw them go down. 

 Welp, I better introduce myself. After a few minutes of talk and her... Everything. I decided to invite her to my home. She seemed really, out..Going you could say and destructive.                                                                She seems very, down to earth. Later I asked her if she could take off her clothing. She gave me that cold smile. Also calling her cupcake. After that she'll make a lot of pedophile jokes. 

   After giving her that pill, I only see a few changes. I should probably told her about to take that nightly. But besides that, after she went to sleep. Also after countless jokes she made. I re-visit the spot she fallen down.                                                                                                                                          She said, that an anomaly destroyed her backpack. I checked that out, usually anomalies leave a few pieces left. I teleported back down there. Looks like only one thing was left. A notebook.. I looked in the first few pages. 

  It had some equations.. On it. I looked further down, it have some pages where it had photo's. Most of them looked like she is high. 

   I flipped through the last page. Weird.. It has two photo's. One.. That looks like..- Oh.. Wait.. The photo have my two sons..? T.. They look so..- So they made it to the surface. No wonder why Dine didn't freak over me.                                                                                                                                                        I sighed. I'd put the photos back, in the notebook. She came from my au.. That's one answer solved. I teleported back to the hospital. 

   How nice.. Oh well. I shouldn't think of them to much anyways.

  I looked in Dine's room making sure she's asleep. I sighed.. I'm worrying to much. Right.. I shouldn't get to close to her. I huffed.. Just don't worry.. Care for her.. And it'll be alright. 

    God dammit.. Why at this time. I gripped my chest, I sighed.. 

                            Welp, I better get going on my tests tommorow..