Cough Cough

! Dine's P.O.V !

  I kept the secret about B's soul, though I don't think B knows that I know that he knows that I know that he knows- 
about his secret.
But it's best to keep quiet, "What do you want for breakfast?" Swap asked me, making me lost my train of thought.
"Could I have some toast with syrup on it?" I asked. 
Swap looked at me for a whole second. "No." 
"Aww.. Could I have toast then?" I smiled. "Yep!" He smiled and started to cook.
I looked at Swap, put then looked back. How can he keep an important secret??
  For the whole day I was confused, I tried thinking some ways how B got the broken soul. No reasoning came to mind. 
 My curiousity started to over-load on itself.
I finally decided I'll spill to B. Of course at night. I waited 'till everybody is asleep.. Or atleast near.
I told B I wanted to see him after dinner. 
"Yes, Dine?" He asked. "Follow me." I smiled and held his wrist going upstairs. I then went into my room, and locked it. 
"Uh.. What's this about?" He questioned. 
"Y o u r. S o u l." I smiled kindly. 
He gave off a cough, "What do you mean?" His tone was nervous.
"Well.. Last night- OK not last night but two days ago. I saw your soul." I explained.
"W-What!?" He exclaimed. 
"Yeah.." I said.
I heard B groaned, but he then sigh. 
"Okay, ok I'll explain."
Blindy then told me, about how in his world, they were such things as fracture souls, where a monsters soul is damage from, anything, depression or a loss of someone.
He said his got servely fractured, by 'sacrifice'
I nodded. I won't question by sacrifice. But..- Fuck I need to do that same what I did to Stars.
I took a breath.

   I explained to B about how me and my friends done this secret thing.
"Fuck fuck fuck.. What secret do I have..?" I questioned myself. 
"OH!!" I exclaimed.
"I got one." I smiled. 
I started to gather all what I remember that day, "I... Uh...Uhm... I-..." I turned quiet. And B looked at me. 
"Ar-"
"Im sure B." I responded. 
I sighed. "I may or may not... Accidentally.. Killed a person." I said. "You w-" 
I covered B's mouth, "Well not fully." 

  ! Flash back !

    It was summer time, the glistering heat was hitting on Esper and Dine. 
So they were in a cafe. Dine was refreshing herself in the cafe, while Esper and her was having a normal day. 
   "You got that Dine?" Esper told her. 
Dine nodded as she clicked her pen. Dine went outside, she was wearing a normal t-shirt and some jean pants. 
  Dine walked to her apartment, and started gamin'.

   While Dine was doing that, Esper was walking to her house. And being that white girl down on Wall Street, she was drinking some Starbucks.
 Though she was well known, from all of her trouble and hanging out with the ghettos kids, and taking the blame for when Dine gets caught. Well- She's well known for the people she played with, like no kidding. You don't know how many Ex's she gets. 
Anyways Esper was walking down the streets, waiting for her next meeting. Young, but sharp. 
Though usually distracted, that how she is now.
Esper was basically looking down at her cracked phone, and giggling about some cursed images...

 ...

The next day happened and Dine woken from her slumber and binging on games all night. Like what a nerd does- 
Anyways, as she waits to get mai- "WHAT THE!" Dine closes her mouth, morning. Neighbors still asleep. 
Dine checked on a loud crack. And there she stood, to see what all cliches are meant. 
A kidnapp. 

 Dine saw a brick with a note in it. Dine picked up the note and read it:
"Dear, O'Dine. 
We have your best friend, Esper. We will make a bargain, but I'll rather say it.. Person.. To person.
Remember, I just want you only. By the way, don't try to call the police, if you do, I'll tear your friend limb by limb, and framing you of killing your best friend, and watching the horror you'll make when the judge force you in prison from your framed crime, and your past crimes.