Game Night Pt.1

! Dine's P.O.V !

A few days passed by, since Swapfell injuries. He could atleast start walking but his magic wasn't enough so he could teleport back to the hospital.
   Fell hated that Swapfell have to stay for a few days. I heard a lot of arguing between them, which annoyed me a lot. The few reasons why he'd stayed and wasn't kick out, because I whined for it! Yeah I did.

    "I'm borred." I said unhappily. 
    "What am I suppose to do?~" Swapfell asked
    "ENTERTAIN ME!" I said.
    "Be careful what you wish for!~" Swapfell chirped.
    "What does that me?" I asked him.
    "Well it means-"
    "Don't." Fell growled

  I became quiet. Hm.. Something fun, I started to think what I used to do with my friends. Stealing.. No. Partying.. No... GAMES!! I quickly shot up, Swapfell and Fell confuse why I shot up so quickly.

   "I GOT AN IDEA." I smiled. "Oh well.. Time to die." Swapfell smiled. "NO IT'S NOT A BAD ONE." I said to him. The last time I said I got an idea where, I accidentally lit one of Swapfell clothes on fire. That was fun.
   "G A M E. N I G H T." I smiled. "No." Fell growled. "WHY??" I said.

    "You're going to get drunk." Fell said to me. "That's true.~" Swapfell responded. "Jerks." I muttered as I left the room. I was now in the kitchen. "Swap, B and Stars." I said to them.
   "Mhm!" Swap chirped as he cooked dinner. 
 "Well, I'm pretty bored and well, tonight could we have a game night including all of us." I smiled. "Sure!" Swap smiled. "That seems fine." Blindy smiled. 
  "Sure." Stars said. "Anyways it's about time Wingdings need to get out of his lab." Stars sighed.

     I slid into the room. 

    "So we're having game night." I said to Fell and Swapfell. Fell groaned, "Well this will be something," said Swapfell. "Yes! Yes it is!~" I smiled.. I smiled.

    I quickly slid into the lab, "Ey, Wingdings." I said as I poke his skull. "Are you going to ask 'Are we there yet?' to me again?" He said to me. "Pffft what no... I'm not that annoying." I scoffed. 
   "But anyways, we're having a game night.. tonight." I said to him. "Well, I'm not coming." He said to me as he got back to his work.

   "Yes you are." I said. "How?" He said to me. I think for a while, "I'll comeback to ya." I said to him running downstairs.
  "STTAARS!!" I whine.
  "Yes,Dine?" He said to me.
   "How do you make Wingdings stop working." I said.
   He thought for a while, then he made a move to come up close. I nodded and, he started to whisper in my ear.

   "YASSS!" I shouted and ran upstairs..

                    ! No One's P.O.V !

   Dine ran into the lab. "FINALLY GOT IT!!" She smiled. "Is it original?" Wingdings said to her. She turned quiet.. "It's an idea. So fuck you." She muttered.
   Stars knew Wingdings will be sitting on a wheely chair. Dine smiled, and quickly scooted Wingdings away from his table.

"Hey!" He shouted
"Yes?" She smirked.
 "Put me back there!" He whined
 "Only if you in game night!" She said childish.
  Wingdings groaned. "Ok.." He groaned. "Yay!" Dine pushed his chair back in, which hit Wingdings stomach. "I'M NOT SORRY!" She chirped as she ran downstairs.

   She was now back in the living room. "Yes!" She squealed. "How did you made Dings done it now?~" Swapfell said to Dine. "I pushed him and said if you don't I will burn all of his hardwork." Dine said.
   Fell and Swapfell turned quiet. "Just kidding." She said as she sat down on the couch. Fell scooted away from Dine. "What?" She said.

    About few hours passed by since then. They all ate dinner, and it's ready!! Swap and Dine got all the board games they could find also video games. "AYY LES' GOOO!!" Dine shouted.
   "This won't end well." Swapfell said to himself. "Dine seems very excited.." Blindy said.
"Yep!" She chirped. "Stars get some snacks!" Dine pointed. Stars sighed but nodded.