Unintentional Error..s

! No one's P.O.V !
 At the Gang's house..

  It was in the afternoon. Swap was cooking, Fell was watching while Blindy is hearing. Wingding's being tired but, still going on. Stars watching Wingdings tiring him out.
 It was about a normal day in the house.. 
Until. . .

!B O O M!
A loud explosion happened in the lab. "Wingdings!" Called out Stars. Searching for Ding's.. He seemed fine. "Are you ok?" Stars said, with full concern. Wingdings coughed, "Y..Yes I'm ok." He said, picking himself up.
   Fell and B ran in, "What happened?" Fell query. "An explosion happened.." Wingdings muttered. The lab seemed fine, "Hm.." 
  "Hey guys!!" Swap called. 

Everyone went to Swap. It was another room..? All of them confused, but slowly open the door.
  The walls were the color navy blue, there were two beds on each side of the wall, left and right.
A small tv was on a table. Everything seemed normal.
 But what all triggered them was..

HISSS

Everyone was startled. They found a plastic glass cage. It had a mini tree, sand,tiny grass and water pond.
  It was medium size. Something bumped on it, "What the.." Wingdings muttered. A snake pounced on the cage. Which startled all of them.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" Fell yelled. The snake had a taped on crown, so mini.
 "It's a King Cobra." Wingdings said. "Wait.. So who is this room?" Swap asked them. All of them started looking around, until Fell saw something between the bed. It was a note..? It has a few scribbles in the front.
  But in the back it said: "Shut the fuck up,Dine"
Welp that solve the problem. 

                                ! Dine's P.O.V !
It's been a week since I had this thing on me. It's weird.. It seems to grow and not. I was taking a short shower. While I was doing that, that stain got attached to the wall. 'What the fuck.'  I tried using force and pull it away. 
  But it stayed glue there. "..." This is fine.

   I mean really it's fine.

A few minutes passed of crashing and struggling, finally it came off. I WAS HELLA GLAD.
  I grab my clothing and head off. "Time to do a checkup.~" Swapfell chirped behind me.
Great. "Swapfell." I sighed.
"Yes." He answered. "Shut the fuck up." I said. Yep I was in a bad mood.
"Tch, mood." He muttered.
 "Lmao.. Yeah I ain't in the mood." I laughed. I walked to my room, until someone blue soul me. This wasn't the first time!!

"Well.. That's a negative." He said to me. Welp.. I was hella pissed. I mean, it's fine for him finding out whatever this was.
  "Yeah ok." I muttered. I saw down on a table, and waited for him to find out. He suddenly rolled up my sleeves. He was strucked with a surprise face then quickly changed to confusion.
"How..." "Lmao... One week." I said witha little giggle. His confusion came to curiousity. "No wonder why there was so much noise in the bathroom.." He said with full interest. "Haha... I got stuck." I smiled. 

  He suddenly raised a skele-brow with a smirk. "OOOOHHH!! I see ya." I smiled.

  We both went outside, "So tell me what happened in the bathroom." He said to me. "WELL.. I got stuck in the shower. So you could see some black stuff." I scoffed.
 "I'm not going to look into that." He muttered at me. "Pffft." I laughed.
"Ok.. So. Could you control it?" He asked me. "Pfft, I wouldn't be such in a trouble if I got stuck in the bathroom." I said sarcasticly. "Mood." He said to me.

   He told me try to control but.. It always end in a crash. Somethings like this.

"Ok control." Swapfell said to me. "Ok con-" My goop thing literally sended my flying. "AHHHH!! SH IT!" I yelled. Heh.. That was fun.

  A few hours passed going nowhere. "Welp. I guess you can't control it." Swapfell shrugged at me. "WELL..!!" I yelled at him. Bruises and scratches everywhere on me.
After that we done the check up and I agreed.

"Bitch, do you got some painkillers?" I asked. "I don't think you know what are those fo-"
"Yeah I do. It's kills pain."
"Yes but, it's for las-"
"BRO IM FU CKIN G DYIN G." I said.
He went quiet for awhile. "..Ok~" He responded to me. "YAY!!" Victory is mines. He gave a pill, "Drink some water with it..~" He said, smirking at me. I nodded, grabbed a cup of water and started to drink... With him staring at me. Me started to get drowsy, "No you w...wouldn't." I said, falling asleep. 

  He went up to me and started to calm me down. "Shh.. No worries..~" He says to me. As I drifted to sleep..

HE DRUGGED M E! SO I COULD SHU T UP!... Eh.

                                                  ! No one's P.O.V !
It was night time. It's been two days and Dine is still sleeping, Swapfell really hit her hard with those drugs (WaIt iTs nOt thAt kINkY-)As Dine slept. And Swapfell worked on his, 'project'
  And at the gang's house. While they were curious about her room they started to look around. 
They saw her backpack.. they think.  Of course how Fell is, he sneaked through it.
 There was a camera..? And a wallet, a penicl packet, a lighter and a wine... Bottle.

The problem was the Dine did drank.. Once or twice. And she'll know when not to bring a wine bottle.. Well probably.
   But there not going to head first into conclusions. So they'll just have to wait until Dine comes back..
                                       ! Dine's P.O.V !
I quickly gasped as I woken up. "SCREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" I yelled. I came naruto running into where Swapfell was. " Y O U!!" I quickly walked towards him. He had a smug face on him.
  "Yes..~" He said to me. I don't fucking care about he drugged me anymore. I don't care if he done some research on me.
   The literal only thing I'm caring about right now. Is that..
"Bro.." I said to him. I quickly rolled up my sleeves, his face turned into interest.

                                            "Now..~ This is more interesting."