Another Child

! No one's P.O.V !
Atleast a few days since Swap been sick. Dine was helping Swap to be not sick. But over those past days, Dine and Stars been noticing someone else have been sick.
Now, again Dine was working her ass off to make sure Swap was ok. But then Stars call her down to take care off... Blindy.
Dine knew someone will be sick it was either Blindy or Wingdings. Since Wingdings is a unhealthy child and Blindy sleep with the unhealthy child.

"AUGH!! FUCK THIS SHIT!!" Dine yelled, in stress.
"Are you ok, Dine?" Wingdings asked me as he enter in Dine's room. "Nope." She growled.
Wingdings and Dine were in a quiet atmosphere. Dine sigehd, "Anyways, how about that medicine?" She asked Wingdings.
"It's going fine.." He responded to Dine. "But, to ask you.." Wingdings quietly stated. 
"Could you help me with the medicine." Dine started to smile and look at Dings.
"I could help you with the medicine!!" She smiled.

"Well yes. Since Stars is curing for the sick right now." He isn't wrong.
Stars was to busy, taking care of Swap and Blindy also cooking. "Ok!"Dine smiled.
Dine and Wingdings walked upstairs.
As Dine and Wingdings went into the lab. "Ok, don't touch anything unless I tell you too." Wingdings said to Dine.
"Hm." She shrugged. Then she started to look around the tubes. Wingdings sighed, and started to work.
"Dine could you give me the-" 
"Here." She responded. Wingdings looked back to see a blue liquid inside of a tube. "Uh.. Thanks." Wingdings said, kinda surprised. While Dine was helping Wingdings.

Stars was trying to handle Swap and Blindy. And Fell was just chilling in the sofa.
As Dine help, Wingdings.. Wingdings became intrigue. "Dine, how do you know all of these.. Elements?" He asked her.
"Bitch, my school made me remember the periodic table." Dine responded. As she handed Wingdings.
"Hmm." Wingdings seem to note that.
"You should of saw how I remember the element bismuth."

! Short Flashback !
"Ok so!" Dine smile as she look at the periodic table. "THIS ONE!" She pointed at a box that says, Bismuth [Bi]. Dine turned quiet think what she could remember [Bi] stands for and transmit that to bismuth.
She suddenly gasped.
"BISEXUAL!-"

! End of Flashback !

"Anyways, here some sulfur." Dine handed him some red liquid. "Thanks." He responded.
Dine looked over to see what Wingdings was doing. "I wanna add oxygen to that.." She muttered.
"wait what?" Then suddenly Dine inhaled and breathed in it. "DINE NO!!" Wingdings then pulled Dine. 
Which Dine was laughing at Wingdings reaction. "Anyways I better help Stars with those two sickly children." Dine smiled, as she waved bye.
She left to see Stars tiring himself out. Dine kinda pouted. "Oi Fell." She said as she went downstairs.

 ! Dine's P.O.V !

"I'm surprise you didn't killed yourself with those chemicals." 
...
Anways I went downstairs, and called Fell. "What is it, dipshit?" He asked. "Could you take care of sick Blindy?" I asked him. "And keep him from a mimnal distance from you?" I smiled. Fell stared hard at me, while I just smiled brightly.
He sighed harshly. "Ok." He sighed. "But you owe me." He growled. "Yay." I smiled.
I ran to Swap's and B's room. "Blindy Imma drag you downstairs to Fell and hopefully you don't make him sick." I said to him.
"Ok." He responded as he cough. I walked Blindy downstairs where he met Fell. "Ok Fell tell me if something happen to B while I take care of Swap." I smiled. "Stars why don't you think we'll have for dinner." I told him as I pat him on the back.
"Huh..? Ok." He smiled at me.

I felt his stare on me but I didn't care.
  Anyways I ran upstairs to care of Swap, sickness.

! Stars P.O.V !
I looked as Dine ran upstairs. It's strange to see her this mature, I sighed. It's was almost impossible to take care of Dine's destructable actions. Now it's impossible to take care of two sick Gaster's.
Anyways I better start think what we should have for dinner. I looked at Fell to see him talking to Blindy, as Blindy cough. Hopefully this sickness go over soon.
 I glance at the time, 5:34. It's gonna take one hour and a half to finish cooking dinner. I better get starting now..