Unfinished Chapter and A/N then another sorta of finsihed arc thing

"So what are you going to do in preperation?" Dine asked as they followed behind Fell.
"A few magical traps. And minor predictions." Fell smirked. "How are you going to do minor predictions if-" Fell just laughed and smiled. 
"Look, brat, I know you're worrid from last time. But we'll make sure that monster doesn't best us again." Fell smiled. He looked over to the couch to see Swapfell chilling. "And what's he doing here?" He said with a slight growl. 

 "Hey! My place is destroyed." He commented.
"Can you atleast help!?" Fell exclaimed. Swapfell looked down and frowned. He just grumbled and went outside to help the others. "Where's Tupu?" Dine asked. Fell looked down, "He's with Maestro.. We decided to do that since it's better off for him not to get hurt." 
Dine nodded. 
"We got this all cover, why don't you take a rest.." Fell said as he pushed Dine to her room. "Alright.." they muttered.

              Fells P.O.V

Knowing Dine, they wouldn't rest. I looked down. I went upstairs to see Wingdings and Stars working on the extractor. "Hows everything going?" I asked. 
"Well referencing off of my notes of the DT extractor and.. encounting my previous mistakes with Stars help.. This should locate the virus core. And if were lucky it'll be trapped in that jar." Wingdings explained. 

"Yeah that didn't answered my question.. How's everything going?" I asked again. Wingdings scoffed and kept working, Star gave a low giggle. "Everythings well, we should be done by in a hour or less." Star smiled. 
  I nodded and left the two nerds. We're planning to lead the monster into where what Wingdings made to kept inside the souls in his universe. And if that doesn't work we have to lead it far outside, far away from our house but near Swapfell's hospital.

  I sighd and teleported to the place we'll lead it where we see Blindy, Swap.. And Swapfell who's caged in a bone circle. 
"Oh Hi fell." Blindy smiled sitting on the void floor..
"So what do we have here?" I asked.
"Oh! Hi Fell!!" Swap smiled. 
"Well right now.. We're setting up magic traps, to the places you pointer at and and B can help my summoning a BUNCH of swords and and Swapfell.... and, I can stop it with blue bones while we can take a few hits!" Swap smiled and clapped. I gave a small smile. "Are you smiling?~" Swapfell smiled. 

  I coughed and summoned a red bone near Swapfell neck. "If you weren't such a help with the proceedure; you wouldn't be here." I growled. Swapfell tsked and looked down. "Well..! If I'm going to be more help, what you calls 'Chuckles' over there need to let me go." Swapfell huffed.  
  I rolled my eyes.  Swap looked at me with concern. "Let him go." I told swap. "Bu-!" 
I cut him off. "But if he does anything to B and you. You can cage him again." I said as I bumped into Swapfell. 
  "This is your only chance to regain our trust." I growled in his imaginary ear. "Mhm." He said with a soft sigh. 

  I teleported back to the home with being highly unsure with the fact that Swapfell is with B. 
I shook my head, Swap can take care of him anyways.  I looked at the edge of Dines door to see her sleeping peacefully.. That's.. Swell I think.

          Time*Skip No ones POV

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey!! Author here :]

  Sorry for the constant hiatus. When I first made this book I was heavily inspired by   @NigellaTheNutella  work of her y/n story. And I guess after that I didn't where else to go with my story, it came with these twisted and a bunch of plot holes arcs you could say and I wasn't consistent at all. - I'm going to try and be consistent and with saying that I'll closing off this arc of the story.