A/N + Relationship + Story Update

I just wanna explain the Gang dyamic with Dine to make it more clear!! :] It's going to be like a family dyamic type deal.

Wingdings Relation: A literal middle child. he can be both older and younger sibling at the same time.
Explaination:  Wingdings relationship with Dine can vary from moment to moment. One day you can see them talking about chemistry and you can even see Dine asking questions to Wingdings about chemistry related things. And the next day you can see them arguing about some unsolvable math problem and how Dine is right and how Wingdings is wrong or vice versa. 
  They can be bickering younger siblings to the gangs eye. It almost gotten so bad that they gotten into a fist fight. Stars easily broke it up. (To be real both Dine and Wingdings are pretty light and physically weak).  

"..So how did this happen?" Stars wearily asked as he glanced at the broken glass, chemical substances on the ground and somehow a broken table. 
Both Wingdings and Dine stayed quiet without even glancing at Stars or each other. 
Stars gripped the bridge of his nose and gave a low scowl. 
"I'm not mad. I just want to know what happened." Stars softly explained.
Dine made a small movement, they bit their lip and looked at Stars. 
"We gotten into a fight." They simply said with a small nervous tone.  Stars figure gave in a shock stance, and his eyes furrowed and wonder, "this was all caused by a fight??" as he glanced around the broken lab. 
He was almost speechless. 
The two most physically weak monster and human brawled and caused this?

   Stars just gave a deep sigh. 
"How did it started?" He asked.
"...We were discussing about the 'Rendezvous problem'." Wingdings scoffed without even looking at neither of them. Dine opened there mouth.
"And I believed that if both people search for each other it has the higher prob-"
"But it doesn't make sense! They'll just get more lost if one stayed and the other on searched!" Yelled Wingdings who turned too Dine. 
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" Yelled Dine. And there they began and start to argue and argue. Stars gave a low groan as he saw those two fought. He was slightly proud from the fact that they're discussing things in formal way.. But how're they are discussing it is.. Well you can make your own inference.

  Stars shook his head and tapped on the desk. 
"..Guys please." He said in his normal voice but drowned out but Wingdings and Dines arguing. 
Argue and arguing. 
"Guys!" He said, rising his voice a little. But still drowned by there yelling. Stars really had it by now, the lab is a wreck from their fight and now their arguing again! He gave another deep sigh and a black flash wavered, it was so quick, Wingdings and Dine could barely respond. 

   Next they saw each other dangling by Stars magic octopus arms with all four of his eyes poking out. 
 He didn't said a word, and to be real he didn't need to say a word to get his point across.. Dine trembled in his magic arms while Wingdings keep his mouth shut. He harshly looked at them as they nervously stood quiet. 

  He slowly and properly put them down while Dine nervously twindled with there hair and Wingdings cuffing there arms in there lab coat. 
"Now shall we do this in more of a.. Polite way." Stars said as Dine and Wingdings both nervously nodded.

______________________________________________________________________

Stars Relationship: Eldest brother type deal like that brother who goes out to college and does a complete 180  when he comes back home. and wanna spend time with family
Explaination:
     Stars and Dines relationship with each other is pretty tame to be honest. Maybe one of the tamest out of all of them.  Maybe that what make it stands out. You can see Stars and Dine joking about somethings and even doing silly projects with each other or even support silly ideas of their own. 
   And when they conduct their silly ideas both Swap and Wingdings often check up on them since they can end in two ways,  a failed idea or a very destructive failed idea.  None of there ideas actually was success. And that was the best part of it, how one of the smartest skeleton and the dumbest yet smartest human there cannot get things right.