Dynamic

(if you saw the first draft of this. you didn't.)

I harshly squinted as I felt the wind blasted on my face, I can barely see where I am, and to be real, I can't tell if my eyes are closed are not since everything is so, so dark.. I squinted hard, and tried to get a grip on myself. C'mon Dine! You've been through worse.

I slowly got a hold of my falling body, to find a better way of falling if I land to hard on the ground, and there, I stared at the dark world around me. My eyes settled into the darkness. It was empty, nothing was there, just an endless void. "Oh god, am I in the bad place?" I asked myself.

I bit my lip. One minute, I was walking down to my school with my friend, Esper. But now. I'm in a endless void, kinda like how I imagine limbo.

I sighed.

Ploof

"Agh! Shit.. Ah..!" I groaned as I face planted onto the cold floor. "Auh.. I really should've looked down instead of my surroundings.." I whimpered. I lazily gotten up in a daze. This floor feels like concrete, pure concrete. "Esper better not be pulling on my leg, because this isn't funny."

I began to walk around the darken area. The weird thing is that, it should be around winter where I came from, but it was room temperture here.

I felt myself wandering off, seeing the samething over and over. A dark room full of nothing.

Something.. Almost felt like someone or something is watching me. I kept turning my back but, nothing was there, nothing at all. It kinda of scared me. I walked faster. Hoping, there isn't something around me.

SHIEK!!

I frozed still. I looked behind me to see a abnomal, monsterous beast. It was all just goop??? I took a step back as a tendril was sent flying to my backpack. "Hey! Hey!! That's where my phone is!" I screamed as I got my backpack out of my way. I searched deeply for my phone as the beast attack me over and over, it only scratch a part of my shirt.

"Here it is!" I hurried off. I tossed my backpack at the beast, hoping it'll slow the beast down a little bit. I ran off as I shoved my phone in my pocket. I can't believe what I'm seeing, no way that Esper got my high.. Can they get me high?

Augh! That isn't the focus right now! Right now a goopy-ass bitch is chasing me and I can't do anything about it! Shits is gonna give me rabies, for real.

I took a hard drift to the left, I really hope it messes up that beast. I took a swift turn, "OH SHIT!!" HOW DID IT GOT CLOSER!!

I took another hard turn which where I finally tripped over my shoes. "Agh!!" I fallen down, I tried to immedietly go back up, but. It was to late.

I turned to see the monster that was previously chasing me, the monsters shadow loomed over me. I closed my eyes. As I waited for my death, god can't believe I'll die like this.

I waited, and wait for awhile until I heard a horrible screech coming from the abnormal monster. I open my eyes, to see 2- wait no 4 orange bones impaled inside of the black goopy monster. It staggered around, trying to see which one to come against. Finally it decided, it went over to me. But just as it did, a dark figure teleported? infront of me.

I couldn't really see from the fact that this place is dark also from there back is facing me. But what I could make out, is that the figure before was wearing a black-purplish jacket with fluff on the collar of the jacket with black jean pants.

"You can stand up now!" The figure said as it flew off more and more bones off to the monster. I quickly stood up. "C'mon!" The man grabbed my wrist. And there, right there I saw his face. It was a skeleton monster, I saw these ones before back at.. Earth I guess. There was two. But I examine more closely. The monster had three scratches or well cracks on them. Two were going down his eye while one on the left goes up and is more rigid then the other 2.