Ouch

! Dine's P.0.V !
       It was the early in the morning, I was outside in the void, I recently told Stars that I'll be going back to Swapfell after breakfast. I sneaked past Swap then and went off, I left Tupu in the house knowing he can actually take care of him self.
  I saw once he forcefully made himself human. Also stole some food, so that's a good sign. 
I was wearing a black bag filled with somethings like water and son nerf guns with the ammo. It's been 15 minutes as I kept walking, I look at the long distant.... H OW MUCH I CAN TAKE TH IS!?! It's a pretty long walk it's like... One.. And a half hour. I pouted but kept on going as the 
   Long walk kept going I passed by a few anomalies but they didn't notice me.
 I started to wonder some random things until I bumped on a hard wall, "AC K!!" I falled down and looked at the wall I bumped on. 

   I stared at the random wall I bumped on.. "How the living fuck this got here?" I sassed as I stood up. Must been a void tear, Wingdings told me about them, it was the after effects when they all came down here. 
   But the problem was that the tears was in a loop, since the different timelines and different time zones. The tear need to be in it's correct timezone to stop so some of these tears will be from different timelines from here. 
  As I kept walking, it started to feel endless, it never took this long.. Did I took the wrong way? 
   God dammit. Im in a real mood right now, I looked around the place, the air pressure is different. 

   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD DAMMIT GOD DAMMIT!! I laid on the black empty ground and looking back at my mistake I made, I went through the front door.. I always go to the back door.
   I started to twitch, as I felt something strange but I didn't mind it. I groaned and  went back up and looked at the concrete wall. I started to lean on the wall, with a 100% BIGGGGG mood.
  I was pissed and I got to walk like 3 hours in all to go to the hospital. I started to tap on myself. There's a slight chance if I stay here long enough.. No... If I went half way to the hospital, Swapfell could...? Or he could see me suffer as I walked towards there-..

      I felt my left ears popped as I slide on the ground, I felt my left arm bruised. "Ahhhh... What in the lord of fucking jesus..?" I questioned. I was half deaf right now, my ears was bleed. I stood up holding my left arm which was scratched servely. 
   I stand there in shock and confusion, I looked at that was concrete wall turned into small pieces of rock. "W...What..?" I questioned to myself. 

   What.... H..How? I stared at the concrete rocks on the ground, questioning to myself. Trying to figure out what went wrong... 
  I heard some disorted noises. I broke from my train of thought and looking in the distant.. IT WAS A FUCKING HERD OF ANOMALIES!?!?
 Whatever that explosion was, must of attracted some anomalies.
I then grabbed my left over backpack and broke a sprint. 
 I started to run like my life depends on it, those anomalies wayyy back there is Fell's territory. 
I can't stress enough how many times I saw Fell either with a severe scratches of with a slight broken bone. 
   As I run I started to wheeze, this is why I don't work on the physical side!! 

   But anyways, with those anomalies back they had time to be powerful and so freakishly fast.
As I began to slow down and my wheezing started to get worse. I looked at the distant ahead of me. 
  I'm not even close to the Gangs house!?
I kept running.. Until I took a halt. An anomaly slid right in front of me to make me trip.. I laid on the cold ground. 
The anomaly grew in size, "...." My breaths became fast and my heart started to beat, I grabbed something from my backpack.. WHAT ELSE DID I PACKED... I packed food,my old tablet,some water,a gun with no ammo (Just to threaten Swapfell with >:D), AND A FUCKING NERF GUN!!

   I can't use my lighter since Fell told me, some of the anomalies have a inheritance that make them consume power and use and outburst to use it against you, except anything physical.
  I laid on the ground with my face cover untill... 
I saw a little dash of bright blue.. Electric? Come from my fingers and stinged the anomaly.. IT did it once more but more powerful.. It shocked all of them. It didn't killed them but it glitch them enough to freeze.