Feral Mode

! Dine's P.O.V !
   I was jamin' on the ground with my headphones on, I was head boppin' and all that kinda of stuff.
 Swapfell was out and in the hospital doing his own experiment. And the gang is fighting anomalies. I was just boppin to music while Tupu was sleeping. Today hopefully going to be a ch-
BANG
Ok I regret what I just said. 
I ripped my headphones off and I groaned, and look over at the living room. 

   Fuck I forgotten B was left here. 
Some reason Swap been reasoning to not let him join. Blindy was some reason on all fours... Also... Is that a fucking mini tail!?
I chuckled at the fact he had a mini tail. B looked back at me with a green slit glowing, and green liquid coming out of his mouth. His fingers turned into claws, and his teeth turned sharp. "Holy fuck.." I muttered. 
Those claws could tear my muscles. I stood there like an idiot. 
B once told me specifically that he was a dragon. So what if I stayed st- Blindy growled at me, I could feel his slits glaring into my soul.
I looked around my surroundings, and finally made up my mind.. You know whats the plan.
By being stupid.

   I looked down at B... And I growled back at him. He then hissed... "Ok." I smiled. "ACK!!" HOW B IS SO FAST!?!
I laid on the floor, with his fucking green liquid dripping down. I quickly analyzed the green liquid. It was poison.
FUCKING POISON!! GREAT!!
I fucking choked on the idea of him poisoning me. I stared deep into his eyes, until I gotten bored. "Ok so.." I questioned, then his head gotten closer to my neck.
"HEEELLLL NAHHHH!!" I yelled and kicked B off of me. "OW OW..OW M Y FUCKING H E E L!!" I groaned in pain. 
I saw B back on his feet, staring daggers at me. His eyes have bloodlust in it.. Was he actually going to kill me? 
I quickly ran into the bathroom, and locked the door. 
BANG!

 Blindy slammed himself on the bathroom door.

Well no duh, sherlock.
 I heard a crack from the door. HAH THE DOOR AIN'T GONNA LAST LONG!  I quickly got the shower head and it like one of the de-attachable heads with a wire or something. 
I quickly turned on the shower to cold. Waiting 'till B comes in hissin' on the top of his lungs.
The door finally cracked open with be hissing and growling at the same time, "FUUUUUU!!!-"
I shot water at him, he sherieked and scattered all over the place.
I turned quiet and looked at the shower head. "...." Confusion struck over me. 
"YOU MEAN HE'S A DRAGON, NOT A FUCKING SNAKE OR CAT!?!" I yelled. I fucking look at B who was soaking.
"... What now you fucking little ass cat?" I questioned. 

...

  I felt blood dripped on my hand, my fucking head hurts like hell..
I saw B's claws, with blood on his hands, I looked back at my busted arm.. He hit me at my wrist. 
I was in the bath tub, he must've knocked me over there. I hut my fucking head on the tub, I turned quiet. The bath was still on and pouring. It was pouring on me. 
  I felt water dripped down, making my clothes soaking. "... Well what now?" I questioned. 
He growled and went in the tub and growled. He went closer to my face, until I smiled. 
I motioned my head cockily. 
"Boop." I smirked. Some electricity went out of my finger.. Shock! B was paralyzed for atleast one minute. 
TZZZ!
I coughed. The electricity went to me.. I fucking forgot that water was... Ugh.. I stood back up to see B growling at me. 
BOOM!!
The water went out first... Then goes the lights. "Shit." No wonder why Swap says no magic in the house. 
The house was now pitch black. My eyes can't even fix it self. I saw B's glowing eyes. 
"Fucking god.." I groaned. 

   I groaned, and went downstairs, as my wrist bleed. 
I felt claws digged into my back. "FUCK!!" I yelled. I THOUGHT I HAD 20 SECONDS LEFT.
I felt my face was dragged across the stairway, with every bump came with me thinking to commit homicide. 
My knuckles cracked as I tried to punch him. 
"OUCH!!" I screamed in pain. 
I look back, my neck is about to snap.. I groaned, and again, I kicked him in the ribs. And tripped on myself while trying to stand up.
They were so many wounds and cuts on my body, I'll die from blood loss. 
My only chance is to run to the gang, but B will catch up to me, or I'll die from blood loss.
I stood up swiftly to see B's glowing eyes. My blood was gushing and it won't be long if I get dizzy.
Since B was on all fours, he became smaller in size. I quickly jumped over him and ran upstairs.
 I went to my room, and shook Tupu a wake. 
"Hiss..?" He woken up, but he looks sleepy and confuse. He quickly gotten startled by the dark and the fact that he smelled blood. 
"TUPU B IS GOING ALL ANIMAL ON ME AND I NEED YOUR CHILD LOVE!!" I explained quickly.
I didn''t care if he said yes or no, but most likely yes.
I carried Tupu like a care package. I heard the door bust down. "B if my door can't be fix, I'll steal the bathroom door if it's fixable." I scoffed.