In the Depths

I looked up at Swapfell with a smile, as he hid his blushed away from me. "I never knew you could be sincere." Maestro giggled. "Shut up and do your thing." Swapfell grumbled. 

   Maestro nodded and took Dine's hand. "Apologizes for later.." He whispered as he delved in.

Everything was.. Both cold and warm, and both light and dark. It was confusing to Maestro. He breathed in and out trying to focus. "There must be something in here that causes this dysrophia.." He grumbled.
  As he looked around he saw Dine's faint memories. All of it was so warm, it was Dine just being a normal kid.. 
She's nothing like this now. He felt the cold rushed over him and "Brrr..." He shuddered and looked the closest memory where Dine was holding a wilting flower near a hospital bed. 
  Her eyes..

It made Maestro sick..

He quickly walk off.. It felt like million eyes were staring at him. It was either because from of her memories showing up... Maestro felt a faint wind blew below him. "Who's there?!" He called out. The feeling anothers wave length. 

"Shh.." 

He looked down to see a kid holding a old teddy bear. "Uh!-" He was taken aback. It took him a while to realize he was talking too. "Are thee.. Kid Dine?" He asked. 
  "Shhh.. I am.." She whispered as she grasped on Maestro sleeve. 
  They both hid behind a wall of memory. 

   "Why are we hi-" 
"Shhh or they'll find us." Kid Dine whispered. 
"Who's T-"
Dine pointed at a black figure that kinda looked like a anomaly yet.. human? .. It was so strange to Maestro that he couldn't feel the wave length.
All of these theories and thoughts ran across his hand. 
"..C'mon we need to get to a safe place.." Dine muttered as she dragged Maestro all over the place. 

As they were safe Maestro looked down at Kid Dine. "Can I...?" 
"Yes." She answered. 
"Well what was the thing over there.." He asked.
"It's anotherr soul, it invaded into Dine's soul." Kid Dine answered. 
"Another soul.." Maestro muttered. "Yes, I figured it since if one human can fall down.."
"Another human can!" Maestro gasped. 
"So what thy is saying that before O'Dine fell there was another human that none of us knew of." Maestro muttered. 
"Yes.. Humans.." She corrected. 
"Multiple.." He whispered. 

  "2 souls fell down. One before the gang the other one after the gang. They must've meet each other during the after life. One human, one monster. Whatever was left over there bodies and soul must've combined and from the reaction from all of those resets and anomalies encounters must've caused this." Dine explained. 
"And from all of coldness they needed someone warm to reach.." Dine contiinued. Maestro looked down and looked up at Dine. "How do we get it out?" Maestro asked. 
Dine looked down. 
"Either..Slaying it in here.. Or somehow getting it outside." Dine said as she looked down. 
"The cons of slaying it out here is pure destruction on memories. The cons of slaying it outside is pure destruction."
Maestro looked down. "I..I'm going to come back ok. I need to consult this.." Maestro muttered.

        He suddenly wokened up with Swapfell's jacket on him. "H-Huh?" Maestro muttered. 
"You were getting cold." Swapfell muttered. "Oh! T-Thank you." Maestro smiled. "But.. the blankets was in that closet.." Maestro smiled pointing at a closet. 
 Swapfell blushed in embarrasment. "I-I mean I could but I don't think you'll like me snooping around.." He said. 
Maestro smiled. "Well how's Dine?" Swapfell asked. 

  Maestro looked down and slightly pouted and explained the whole story. 
"A child Dine?" Swapfell muttered. 
"Yes a child Dine." 
"A child Dine told you that there's two souls combined turned into a strong anomaly thing." Swapfell muttered.

   "Well do you have a plan?" Swapfell asked. 
"That's why I came up here for!" Maestro said. 
"Well we can talk to the rest of the gang but.." Swapfell looked at unconcious Dine. 
"I don't think either of us can carry her." Swapfell muttered. 
"I guess we have to wait.." Maestro said.

 After and hour or two of waiting Dine woken up. She was in a daze looking around. 
"Haha.. Yo." She greeted. "C'mon." Swapfell sat her up. "What's going on? Did we done the proceedure?" Dine asked. 
"Nope, not yet." Swapfell said. Dine stood up. 
"We need to get back to the gang." Maestro said.
"A-Alright but you guys need to fill me in." Dine said. 

   When they got back to the gang, and filled them all in.
"So either do it in there or do it out here.." Fell muttered.

"I think it's better to do it out here." Wingdings stated. Where then the rest agreed.

Fell looked down. "Well if that thing could beat the shit out of all of us.. We need to prepare." Fell muttered. 
  "Langauge!" Swap muttered. 
  "And how we're going to do that?" Wingindings quqstioned.
  "Kid please.. You're talking to a war veteren." Fell said with his eyes slightly rolling..