Sickly Children

! No one's P.O.V !
It was early in the morning and this time Dine was in the Gang's house. 
Dine and the rest was waiting until Swap or someone makes breakfest. "Hey guys have you saw Swap yet?" Stars said coming downstairs.
"Nope." Fell and Dine said. "He might be in bed." Blindy stated. "Wait hold up! How can Swap sleep in except me, he was the one who set up the rules.. Only I can be the hypocrite." Dine smiled.
"Shut it." Fell responded. "NO you!" She yelled. "Ok ok!" Stars intervened. "Look I'm just going to check on him." He said re-assuring everyone.
"I comin' with!" Dine chirped behind, she calmly placed her snake down on B's head. And so they went off to Swap's and Blindy's room.
"I don't know but I'm feeling a weird vibe here. I don't know if it because from Swap and Blindy sharing a room." Dine smirked as she went upstairs. ".... Unless you wanna make it weird." Stars smiled at her.
Dine turned completely turned quiet, and astounded about what Stars just said. "What?" He questioned, nicely. "Holy shit bro. I didn't know you can make jokes like that." Dine said as they walked into Swap's room. 
He seemed he can't sleep. Dine and Stars exchanged glances. 
"Swap.." Stars shook Swap. 
Dine quickly felt his arm. "Uhh.." She felt his forehead. "Bro he's burnin' up." Dine muttered towards Stars. When Stars took what Dine said and felt his forehead too.

  "Hmm that why he didn't woken up." Stars muttered. "Dine could you take care of Swap, while I cook breakfest." Stars asked. 
"WELL!!" Dine started but then he disappeared. "I hate you." Dine muttered.

         ! Dine's P.O.V !
Why did Star's left me with a sick child! I mean he knows that I'm a immature teen. I looked at the ill skeleton. "So what will you do?" The ghost asked. "What do you want me to do?" I asked the ghost.
"Kill-" 
"You got a problem with killing." I sighed as I quickly checks Swap's tempture. Damn its a 102. I looked at the sick Swap, so how could I help. "...." The ghost was bored out of it's mind, and just being around me annoys him.
"I think... I cold towel will help." I said. "WAIT! You're actually helping him!" 
"Fuck off. You sound like my dark subconcious." I  scoffed. I went out in the hallway and went to the bathroom to get a wet cold towel.
I carefully put it on Swap's forehead. There you go.
"Now what else could I do....?" I asked myself. "Watch him di-" 
"You got some beef with the gang and the rest." I scoffed. "..." Oh yeah it's when I came.. 
I sighed as I watch over Swap illness, after half an hour starving, Swap finally woken up.
"Hi Swap." I waved as I read through a book.

"Hi Dine.." He yawned. He still looks tired. He began to sit up. "I don't agree with that." I swiftly put back Swap in bed. He therefore started to cough.
"Bro, your sick and well, I'm pretty sure you're not capable of walking since you're going to be in a coughing fit." I said, as I counted how many times he cough in his sleep.
He took my words and sat back down. "Imma ask if breakfest is ready." I sighed and left him alone. I dashed downstairs. "Is breakfest almost ready?" I asked Stars. "Almost..." He said. "Oh! I already made Swap's breakfest could you bring it to him?" He asked me.
My face turned into a really face. "Please?" He asked once more. I sighed, "Ok!" I held the plate and went upstairs just I was at it. 
"Wait Dine." Blindy perked up. "Is Swap ok?" He asks.
"Say no." The demonic ghost said. "Already planning..." I whispered as quiet as I can. "No. He's sick." I told him then went off into Swap's room. "Ok I got breakfest for you." I said to Swap. 
Swap looked surprise, "Thank you." He smiled.
"You're welcome." I nodded as I sat down on a wooden chair. Swap started to eat. 
"Hey Dine?" Swap looked at me with gleaming eyes.
"Yeah what's up?" I asked him. "Well I didn't knew you could take care of me...?" He started off. "Look if I didn't, Tupu would be dead by now." I responded without a care.

"Well I mean is... With people." 
"ARE YOU SAYING MY FUCKING SAYING MY SNAKE ISN'T HUMAN!" I smiled acted I was insulted. 
"Well-!"
"Just kidding bro." I smirked. He sighed in annoyance. 
"Well... It just depends who they are..~" I said with a tiny chrip. "Wait what?" 
"Nothing.. Nothing." I said. "But Stars owe me one." I scoffed. "Anyways I'm fucking starving, bye bitch." I waved. "Hey! Even if I'm sick doesn't mean-!" I closed the door on Swap. "Which means I can fucking swear without getting hit." 
I went over to Stars who's almost done cooking. "I'm jus-" I saw Fell growled at me as he saw that I almost stole a part of a bacon. 'fuck you' I mouthed.