motto

After some days.....

Win sitting at the office canteen  and eating his lunch with philix and Rohan...

Win: Are you two couples??

Rohan: ( chukles)

Philx : you are the last one who asked that question to us.....But No...

Win: Really??

Rohan: of course..we are friends...Best friends...

Win: But look like you two are lovers to me so why don't you take that way??

Rohan : We didn't think about it  yet But...
Yeah may be....

Philix: Yuck!!!!!No way....

Rohan: Hey...why??

Philix: I need a gentleman...

Rohan: I can be a gentleman..

Philix: shut up and eat ....otherwise Mr Boss will kicks out...all of us..

Win: why me?? I Done my works already...

Philix: 7 files???

Win: yeap....

Rohan: Man!! You are so fast..

Win: That's me....

Rohan and philix looked each other and starting to eating fastly...suddenly win saw that Team walking towards a table and ordering something....

Win: oh....is here...

Rohan: Really?? Oh my God?!!

Win: why are you afraid of him??

Philix: we should.. because that man is very strict and he will do whatever he saying....I want this job actually..

Win chukles and shook his head then looked at Team who still talking on his phone without eating anything.....Win closely watched him some more time ...

Team: oh my God...No uncle....who said confirm that order ??.....Damn!!!
Yeah...but it's not what I mean ......They did something unfair and......okay fine... yeah okay ...I'm coming....

Win looked at his face who get up from the seat angerly and walking away fastly..win looked at Team and looked at his plate..he didn't touched his food
atleast a  spoon...

Rohan: Look like The Boss will gonna burn an old man soon...

Philix: No...He is his Godfather...He won't do that...That is the person who our boss only trust in the world..

Rohan: Oh.....I wish that I want be that old man in my afterlife...

Win:( chukles) Be yourself always...And make your life  a Happy one ,not like him...

Rohan: he is happy...look, how wealthy he is!!

Win: only wealth is not enough for the life..There is a lot of things we need..look at his plate..He can't even concentrate on his food by his busy life..I don't like that kinda life at all..life is only  one we have ..so let's enjoy sometimes, need to relax sometimes otherwise we will be like alive Robots....

Rohan: were you a philosophy student??

Win:( chukles) No....engineering  student...what??

Philix:. But  you act like that...

Win: Its a truth.. I want make my  life to be  a sweet one..

Win looked at the next table person with a smile  who looking at him back with a flirty smile...