Past (( Part 2))

Win : Mia??

Team : Mm..mm....I saw my kid's real Mom for the first and the Last time there...

******

Team smiled and again looked at the baby girl who sleeping calmly without knowing anything...

Team : Are you new here too???

Girl : Yeah.... I'm here to give a surprise to my husband..

Team : Oh Really??

Girl : Yeah...He doesn't see my kid's face yet...He didn't got Leave from his Job at the time of my delivery...

Team : Ohh..is he working here??

Girl : Yeah....So I decided to give a  surprise him..But the Matter is , I've got surprise now..Not a surprise...a real shock..!!

Team : Uh?? Wh... Why??

Girl : uh! Nothing.....um..Can you help me ??

Team : Yeah sure...

Girl : I wanna go to that shop..Can you hold her a little while??

Team : Yeah but--- I...don't know how to hold a baby..Is she will cry??

Girl : No...She won't....

Team : Oh okay...

The Girl slowly take over the Little Mia to Team and Team smiled widely when he saw her closely....

Team : Ohhh!!

Girl : (( smiled)) One second...I'll be back quickly...

Team : Okay....

The Girl put down her all luggages on the floor then looked at her baby one more time,  then quickly gave a kiss then walks from there fastly.....Team smiled and looked at down to her face.... Suddenly,

"Ice cream ready"!!

Team looked at the side and saw Eby walking to him with two icecreams then looked at the baby with a confused face..

Eby : Who is this??

Team :(( Smiles)) Am I look Beautiful with a baby??

Eby : Uh??

Team : Am I look a real Papa Now??

Eby : Yeah yeah..But say now, which baby is this??

Team : My baby...!! Isn't she cute??

Eby : Stop playing Team..,say!

Team : (( Smiles)) I'm helping someone...This baby's Mommy need to go that shop...So I'm take caring this little fella for sometimes...

Eby : Ohh I see..

Eby looked down the baby with a smile then slowly touched her cheek with his thumb...

Eby : Cute and chubby... Right??

Team : Just Like me??

Eby : Na...You are Sexy!! Not Cutie.. And If you wanna hear that, Come naked...Then I'll say that word...

Team : God!! Eby!!!

Eby smiled and looked at the baby again.. Then they waited almost half an hour at that place but the girl didn't came back to take her baby from them......