Final decision

The same Evening...

Win walked to his home and get inside the hall then looked around.. But he didn't saw anyone and felt kinda pin drop silence.. So he confusingly walked to his bedroom and looked at inside then saw the room is Empty.. So he confusingly looked around again..

Win : Mom!!!!!?

Yeah!!!?

He heard his Mom's sound from the kitchen... So he sighed with relieved mind then quickly walked to the kitchen then looked at inside and saw Mom is preparing something for dinner and sera sitting on the kitchen slab with her phone..

Win : Where's Team Mom ??

Sera smiled looked at his face When she heard that Question....

Sera : This isn't Your Team's home.. This is our home Mister Win !

Win immediately looked at her with annoyed face then looked at his Mom back...

Win : Say Mom! where is he?

Mom : He Said He wanna take something from his home.. So he's gone.. Didn't he told you?

Win : No he didn't..

Mom : Oh Maybe he will call you Now...

Win : Okay.. But where's Mia?

Mom : He picked her with him too..

Win : Ugh? For What?

Mom : I Don't kn--

Sera : Why you asking us these all ? Just call him and ask.. Then bring them here..Im so bored without my niece!

Mom : And I think it's gonna be rain here soon Win... So Go fast..

Win : Okay..

Win Slowly took his phone then Dialled Team's Number..but he is not picking his call at all..

Win : Damn !

Sera smiled when she saw his brother's worried face when he not seeing them for a while..

Sera : Don't worry Mister Win.. You're hubby and your daughter will be fine..

Win : Ughh!! You don't have anything to study?

Sera : I stoped my studies!

Win : WHAT !!??

Sera : My beloved Brother in law promised me that he will get me a beauty parlour Myself.. So I'm going to start My favourite Job...So, I don't have to complete My boring classes right!? And, I don't need you and Your friend's help anymore!

Win's eyes widened when he heard that and looked at her with a serious face.. Suddenly His Mom turned around at him with a smile..

Mom : And He said, He will buy me a smartphone and He will help me to start a small YouTube channel and we both are gonna Put Cooking videos on there.. So I will start making income from here!

Win : (( Sighs)) So Now you're trying to make a new recipe for your YouTube channel.?

Mom : Yes indeed!

Win : Great! Can I say something to both of you now?

Mom and Sera : Yes!

Win : This is our Home and it is perfect and peaceful till Now Mom.. Because the elder person of this home which is you is very strict and very responsible and You are balancing our home Completely....But if incase, The media and fame came to near you, You will Forget what's your real responsibility.. In future, you might feel to constantly check your phone without any reason and it will effective our family interaction time And it can increase distress and strain on our family..While using your cell phones, you will talk to your kids less, respond more slowly, and overreact to being interrupted and gradually your kids which is us will hate you !! Do You want that ??